It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA activation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I went to your site, Mychieal, and searched around google a bit, based on what you said. I found an interesting article on Popular Science that may give hope to those wondering what so-called 'junk DNA' could be used for.

The National Human Genome Research Institute’s new project, Encode, will probe junk DNA’s possible functions—in part by comparing the genomes of various mammals to reconstruct their evolutionary history.

[url=http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/6e9ab2ccd49f5010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html]linky[/urll]

mod edit: bb code

[edit on 28-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Look, folks if you wanna be a Jedi, you need to learn how to construct a lightsaber first.

I gotta warn you though, the cool stuff is always evil

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well i wanna be a jedi long lance...teach me...

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Well i wanna be a jedi long lance...teach me...

LoL, that's unfortunate, now isn't it? Now i'll have to come up with something convincing or just plain admit that i'm a fraud, err nvm..

OK, that's most certainly not what you're looking for, but let's start with midichlorians, or more precisely, the very same concept in contemporary fringe science.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im half indigo and im just gonna ask do i hav a triple helix instead of a double like most people.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
I went to your site, Mychieal, and searched around google a bit, based on what you said. I found an interesting article on Popular Science that may give hope to those wondering what so-called 'junk DNA' could be used for.

The National Human Genome Research Institute’s new project, Encode, will probe junk DNA’s possible functions—in part by comparing the genomes of various mammals to reconstruct their evolutionary history.

[url=linky]http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/6e9ab2ccd49f5010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html[/urll]

Awesome! I'll check that out, Thank you Very Much.
Hey, what did you think of the site?
I ask, because I finished - atleast I think I did... sometimes pages are elusive - Revamping the site...
I have also been spending a lot of time Updating the information in the What Is DNA Activation.
Oh, did you try the water experiment yet? It's pretty neat. I actually compared it to bottled water, and found that I like it better than the water that I purchased.
Well, talk to you soon.
-Mych.
Thank you again.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo_5
Im half indigo and im just gonna ask do i hav a triple helix instead of a double like most people.

That's a good question... but first... how can you be a "half Indigo"? either you are, or you aren't *grins*

And to answer your question, there is a specific test that they do on your DNA to see if you have the third Helix.
It's been rather difficult to get a lot of information of the Third Helix, but from the sounds of it, I nailed it, in my DNA Activation - Activate My DNA - What is DNA Activation?. I mainly focus on Scientific Cellular DNA Activation... (wow, that's a mouthful) And that is because I can research it, and the science behind it. (I've been researching this for ~ 2 years now.)

Also, if you want to know about indigos, that page has some information on it, and a link to an AWESOME Site on Indigos, written by an Indigo...
Well, back to researching

Good luck all, I'll pop back in to see if there are questions / answers to my post. But for now, it's back to the grind stone.
-Mychieal.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
yeah dude theres no such thing as half indigo. It's like people, u cant be half a person. Your either one person or your none if you get my drift. Like in those how many teachers per student thing but the answer might have 1/2 a teaher so u round it up or down to make it a whole num. etc.....yeah........i think you see my point anyways.......and i neeed sleep.....

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow. I've been away from this thread for a while. I thought that it was dead. I had to reread the thread because I was completely lost when I skipped to the last page. There are some really interesting and informative posts. Granted it went on a tangent at some point, but it was brought back to the topic at hand. I'll be sure to keep up with this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hey, for those that have checked out my site, this is for you.
I've updated the What is 12 strand DNA Activation, and I have updated the What is 22 strand DNA Activation pages. There also was an issue with the disclaimer page, and to the best of my knowledge, that has been fixed.

-Mychieal.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
yeah i saw it spur back to life not long ago as well, a bit surprised i was lol.
I feel ive made some mistakes in my apst posts however.
I worded DNA activation and kundalini awakening as seeming to be the same things. I'm not even sure if it was my original thought that they were or are the same thing. However after re reading my posts i believe its best to correct sum of what i say by mentioning that i believe that DNA activation is NOT the same thing as a kundalini awakening. Instead DNa activation is rather a side affect of kundalni awakening.

Vesu

P.S. I can only make theories based on my research, observations and personal experiences. Of kundalini and DNA activation i have no real experiences therefore i dont beleive my self as a credible source and may have many mistakes in my past posts. Ive researched off of others experiences and other sources. So please dont take that i mean what i say is factual. We all have to search within and find the answers ourselves to know the true truth.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I totally agree with SEEKING NIRVANA & THE RIVER GOODESS. The whole battle over earth and our history as humans is flooded with this. The whole reason the Jesus's (yes I said Jesus's) came down here was to get the ability back for us to be able to activate our DNA, and to prepare a way for us to ascend.

We used to have 12 strands but we were altered back to 2 strands so we could be food for the fear feeders. From studying different books, 1987 was the start of a planetary change that would allow the universe to get it's rays to us so we could get out strands back, per there has been a huge shield over our planet so we could not get it back yet.

I am starting to try to get mine, but I just started, so wish me luck.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm thinking that if you were to get bit by a radioactive spider, that this might help activate your DNA.

Seriously, what are you trying to achieve??? Super-powers? Trying to become a real mutant?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
yeah i saw it spur back to life not long ago as well, a bit surprised i was lol.
I feel ive made some mistakes in my apst posts however.
I worded DNA activation and kundalini awakening as seeming to be the same things. I'm not even sure if it was my original thought that they were or are the same thing. However after re reading my posts i believe its best to correct sum of what i say by mentioning that i believe that DNA activation is NOT the same thing as a kundalini awakening. Instead DNa activation is rather a side affect of kundalni awakening.

Vesu

P.S. I can only make theories based on my research, observations and personal experiences. Of kundalini and DNA activation i have no real experiences therefore i dont beleive my self as a credible source and may have many mistakes in my past posts. Ive researched off of others experiences and other sources. So please dont take that i mean what i say is factual. We all have to search within and find the answers ourselves to know the true truth.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Vesuvius 13]

I think that I can agree with what you wrote here.. After doing some research into Kundalini... I can say this:
Most kundalini practicioners claim this to be fact, so I present it as their facts.
"Kundalini energy, once awakened, will rise up thru the spine and flow out the top of the head. This energy flow will shower down around you, thru you, and thru your aura. It's energy will penetrate and flow into all of your cells thru the various Nadis. This energy will evolve the cells of your body, and will cleanse your aura."
And some crossreferencing shows that the effects of raising kundalini energy is the Cellular Activation of DNA. it's a slower process, and it's a natural side effect of raising kundalini energy.
Also note: Most kundalini practicioners will tell you that they can guide you to raise the energy, but they keep how to do it a very closely guarded secret...
Just thought you'd like to know.

-Mychieal.
My DNA Activation Home Page.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raven18
I totally agree with SEEKING NIRVANA & THE RIVER GOODESS. The whole battle over earth and our history as humans is flooded with this. The whole reason the Jesus's (yes I said Jesus's) came down here was to get the ability back for us to be able to activate our DNA, and to prepare a way for us to ascend.

We used to have 12 strands but we were altered back to 2 strands so we could be food for the fear feeders. From studying different books, 1987 was the start of a planetary change that would allow the universe to get it's rays to us so we could get out strands back, per there has been a huge shield over our planet so we could not get it back yet.

I am starting to try to get mine, but I just started, so wish me luck.

I wish you luck...
Especially if you have someone perform your DNA Activation remotely. Also, if it costs you more than $100.00 (US Dollars) you've been taken. Along this vein, if they charge you for subsequent sessions you've been taken.
I say all of this, because I don't want another story about someone who has paid $9000.00 for DNA Activation when you can get it, and have proven methods for $100.00.
I state all of this, because I am tired of people scamming others, and feeding them full of fear, and then capitalizing on something that is truly your birthright. 12 strand DNA Activation should only cost you 100.00, and 24 strand DNA Activation also should cost you that. If for some reason they want more, email me, or check out my site. PLEASE. Follow the link below, on the contact us page is a link for my email address.
I am so tired of hearing people complain "I spent $XXXX.00 on DNA Activation, and it did nothing for me!"
Sadly, the world still has people that take advantage of others.
-Mychieal.
My DNA Activation Site.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I'm thinking that if you were to get bit by a radioactive spider, that this might help activate your DNA.

Seriously, what are you trying to achieve??? Super-powers? Trying to become a real mutant?

Nope. S/He's trying to achieve opening of innate abilities, spurring on the body's will to live, and to live healthy. No Radioactive spiders needed. It's a process of Cellular DNA Activation, that uses one of many modalities of Cellular Communication to achieve the effects. Judging by the words that s/he used, s/he has spoken to one of the Ashayana (Anna Hayes) DNA Activation followers. I'm quite a bit leary of Anna Hayes, as her main goal is to spread fear, rather than enlightenment. She says that anyone other than her offers the information is bad/evil/wrong. I simply do not think that this is the case. Information is information. And to say that it's evil or bad is like saying that a hammer is evil/bad.
A hammer is simply a tool. Nothing more.
Just a few thoughts.

-Mychieal.
My DNA Activation Site.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
are you still working, help please this is happening to me, maybe not sure

best reagrds

email is [email protected]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
If you activate the DNA, you can become easily etheral and you body can astral travel and go into other planes
It's like the relativity theory, solid is just a vibration, 3D is just a state of vibration
We are a bit too down to earth to do that, we don't understand the strenght of our powers

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so very sorry but that is so rediculous and you seem to quote someone who is very ignorant of science. You seriously believe this crap?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
all i know about dna activation is this it won't kill you.you don't have to do chants to do it or hire someone for it in fact it is supposed to happens and it is in a prohecy and it is not up to weather you want it to happen or not because it is a part of evolution and soon we must evolve can't stay the same forever so if it does happpen prepare to go to other planets and become what we call aliens yep we will be just like aliens we will be freaks godly freaks and who knows maybe our neighboring planets are waiting for us to evolve before chatting with us.anyway we know that humens only use 3 strands of dna so lets pretend that homo sapiens used 1 maybe the cycle happends that made the world and time past or they grew with the earth cause i mean we are a part of earth and they evolved to use 3 strands of dna making them take our form intelligent beans with motor skills and much more. maybe if we evolve we will be known as the lower beans in history books if we still keep records.i want to evolve cause i want to live for as longs as i like and i hate the fact that i cant use my brain 100% hell its hard for me to think that people actual call me smart and i can only probably use 10 or 8 percent of my bran while others probably use less than that and that is like the averge.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Actually, I know that I haven't been around much lately, things in my life took a few interesting turns. I still stand by the research that I have conducted. If anyone is curious, My site (www.activatemydna.com...) was stolen and as such, is now at Activate My DNA - DNA Activation - activatemydna.us. It's been a mess to get things back into order, but I think I have recovered most, if not all, of my pages.
The site now offers most of the products as a MP3, and CDs (for those who prefer the "old school" way).

I apologize to everyone for the inconvience that this may have caused them.

DNA Activation is a real opportunity to grow both physically and on a spiritual front. The fact that there is an integrated spiritual front/aspect to the process, is usually what pisses off most Humanists/Naturalists branch of Scientists. They usually spout off that it is "mumbo jumbo" or "phooey".... and for parts of it, I agree. There are people out there that are trying to capitalize on DNA Activation, but are only doing "reiki" (if that) and are charging a Mint for it. I originally began my work, as a way to debunk the frauds, and to find out if it was possible to actually do real DNA Activation, using a tried and true (proven, even) method.
Needless to say, my own research and tests have surprised even me. And, for quite some time, I had changed the face of the internet. The charlatans were disappearing, and the people were actually taking time and investing resources and technology to test, and improve their methods. Sadly, though, because of what happened in my life, and with my site, that seems to have all been "put away" and now there's more pages about "set up a session and I'll activate your dna, remotely" as if we all have Windows (tm) Remote Assistance installed into our bodies.
So, I guess, what I am getting at is that I am sorry if I failed at getting those types of people to "go away" so that real science could be done, with strict empirical methods employed (such as double blind testing, etc.) to finally give a real credence to DNA Activation.
As a brief side note, there have been some relatively recent publications in the field of Information Sciences that show that DNA has "modules" (strands) that are waiting to be activated on a cellular level. (To borrow from basic Computer jargon,) to perform the next major "Upgrade" on our species as a whole. Personally, I do want to see this happen, and happen for everyone, so that we all reach the next stage in our evolutionary path. That is, again, one of the main reasons that I began developing my own DNA Activation process, and testing it empirically.

I hope that this helps anyone that is looking into DNA Activations, and I hope that they don't get suckered into the places that just say that they are doing something, and don't even give them a thing for their money. (Such as www.dnaactivation.org... -- this guy is a scammer... and his software does nothing but root through your comp looking for things to send off to him.)
edit on 10/21/2011 by Mychieal because: Forgot the most important part - the other thing I found out (last paragraph)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join