It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA activation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana
Here's more info about the process, and what it "does."

Our present physical DNA contains two strands, which hold the genetic codes for our physcial evolvement. There are an additional ten strands that are called "shadow strands" until they are activated. These shadow strands are currently held in our etheric body and when actived, hold the codes for the evolvement of our emotional DNA.

Locked withn our DNA is also an emotional code that is handed down from generation to generation. These emotional codes are triggered through our belief systems and through life-altering events. The ten newly activated strands of DNA hold the codes for the evolvement of our emotional DNA.They are our cosmic link to the universal life force, connecting Spirit with human genetic coding.

The activation of twelve strand DNA brings a new energy into your body.
The oneness that connects our body, mind, and spirit as a single unit will be activated.
Once your DNA is activated your intra-cellular communication is strengthened.
Your intuition, clairvoyance, and clairaudience are heightened.
DNA activation strengthens your immune system.
You will be able to identify dysfunctional patterns as well as to strengthen functional patterns. This approach works with the vibrational frequency of the disease rather than the disease itself.
Your cells will have the ability to heal and to return to balance.
With DNA activation you will actively and consciously create the moment and start the process of moving outside of linear time. When this takes place your biological time clock is reset and you will have the abilty to create your own destiny.

DNA activation moves you into the morphogenetic field where emotions are held. Once the DNA is activated, emotions, beliefs, and behavior patterns that do not serve your life can be removed, and replaced with the vibrational frequency of love.

It's always healthy to be a little skeptical. I'm just throwing this topic out there to see what people think about it.

Knowing very little about DNA and medical science (that's more of my girlfriend's field - she's the medical researcher for NIH), I'll have to say that I'm not going to believe it until I've seen a little proof on it.

My first thought on this story, though, was a flashback to "The Fifth Element" when they were looking at the "perfect" DNA strand, with all those strands compressed together.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hello,
I havent been on the past few days, so where were we? I forget, lol.

Whom ever it is that mentioned, the hindu blelief/philosophy, that they believe everyone is a God(which i believe also by the way), yes, that's correct. However, the presence of "Gods" exists all over the world. The countries, whose "Gods" seem to maybe in actuality, be extraterrestrials who've attained higher spiritual abilities giving them most definately a God like view, from someone who has never heard of nor seen such powers before; range everywhere, from Egypt, Asia-minor, Greece, Europe(maybe), Central America, and South america(along with many more places of course). And since hinduism is/was not existant on every landmass of Earth, not only that, i believe the time that hindu beliefs came into being was also the same time at which such ET/Gods had been appearing on earth, and hindu teachings must have derived from the teachings of the Gods/ET's(hince Krishna for example)which makes this point(about the hindu belief that every1 is a god) not very valid. Do you get where im coming from? lol
Anyways, good thread this has become,
best wishes,
Dani

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Hello,
I havent been on the past few days, so where were we? I forget, lol.

Whom ever it is that mentioned, the hindu blelief/philosophy, that they believe everyone is a God(which i believe also by the way), yes, that's correct. However, the presence of "Gods" exists all over the world. The countries, whose "Gods" seem to maybe in actuality, be extraterrestrials who've attained higher spiritual abilities giving them most definately a God like view, from someone who has never heard of nor seen such powers before; range everywhere, from Egypt, Asia-minor, Greece, Europe(maybe), Central America, and South america(along with many more places of course). And since hinduism is/was not existant on every landmass of Earth, not only that, i believe the time that hindu beliefs came into being was also the same time at which such ET/Gods had been appearing on earth, and hindu teachings must have derived from the teachings of the Gods/ET's(hince Krishna for example)which makes this point(about the hindu belief that every1 is a god) not very valid. Do you get where im coming from? lol
Anyways, good thread this has become,
best wishes,
Dani

Sorry, but I think you're carrying the alien angle way too far in insinuating Krishna was an alien. He was not an alien, and I consider it as an insult to Hindu philosophy to think that all the Gods portrayed in the text were merely extraterrestrials simply mistaken to be "Gods". I don't see where you got the idea that Krishna was an alien either. Just because he's portrayed in blue color does not make him an alien. A lot, and I do mean a LOT of these texts and descriptions of Gods are symbolic. I do believe they exist in some form, on some level. And I do believe Krishna once walked this Earth, along with my belief that he was GOD. Not simply a man, and definitely not an alien, but the Creator himself.

This idea of aliens coming down to Earth to teach us is something I do not find very credible. Not only does it rob humans of the right to choose their path, it undermines the spiritual progress that each and everyone must make for themselves. It undermines the basic tenets of Hinduism, which are based upon the principle of the willingness to find God, the willingness to look within to discover the God in you. The idea that aliens came down to direct us to look within or to cause us to question our own existence and brought forth these basic beliefs robs humanity of the credit for their own spiritual advancement as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, there was some fantastic stuff being described in Hindu texts. But that does not necessitate the presence of aliens. It doesn't disprove their presence, but at the very least, I think several of the people on this forum are taking the texts far too literally to get anything out of them. For instance, in the Mahabharata, there's a description of a woman being borne from a FISH! Now don't go telling me that the fish was really an alien.

Or what about Matsya and Manu, the story of the Flood and the talking Fish which got bigger and bigger, which was an incarnation of Vishnu? You're going to tell me that was an alien?

Sorry, but I do not find these interpretations credible in the slightest, and I do take offense to the interpretation that aliens must have introduced the religion to Indians and that the Indians were rather "primitive" back then. With several peoples' interpretations on this board regarding Hindu texts, these interpretations do not allow for spiritual progress and Hindu tenets to evolve and be on display in the texts.

Now I'm not saying the presence of aliens would obviate Hindu spirituality. What I am saying is that your interpretations of Hindu texts SUFFOCATE the sprituality in the texts, and basically reduce it to ideological garbage (a little harsh, but that's the effect).

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Sorry, but I think you're carrying the alien angle way too far in insinuating Krishna was an alien. He was not an alien, and I consider it as an insult to Hindu philosophy to think that all the Gods portrayed in the text were merely extraterrestrials simply mistaken to be "Gods". I don't see where you got the idea that Krishna was an alien either. Just because he's portrayed in blue color does not make him an alien. A lot, and I do mean a LOT of these texts and descriptions of Gods are symbolic. I do believe they exist in some form, on some level. And I do believe Krishna once walked this Earth, along with my belief that he was GOD. Not simply a man, and definitely not an alien, but the Creator himself.

Why couldnt the "Gods" have been symbolic? So we're supposed to take your BELIEFS at face value? I believe this is an insult to evolution.

This idea of aliens coming down to Earth to teach us is something I do not find very credible. Not only does it rob humans of the right to choose their path, it undermines the spiritual progress that each and everyone must make for themselves. It undermines the basic tenets of Hinduism, which are based upon the principle of the willingness to find God, the willingness to look within to discover the God in you. The idea that aliens came down to direct us to look within or to cause us to question our own existence and brought forth these basic beliefs robs humanity of the credit for their own spiritual advancement as far as I'm concerned.

Infact it makes it easier for humans to choose the right path. If we knew for a fact that these "gods" really were aliens then it leads us one step closer to the real "god" thru knowledge. If you are willing to find "god" within you then what difference does it make who the other "gods" really were?

I think several of the people on this forum are taking the texts far too literally to get anything out of them.

Yes sometimes texts are read far too literally. But if we can create different alloys and superior technology by taking the texts literally then why the heck not?

Sorry, but I do not find these interpretations credible in the slightest, and I do take offense to the interpretation that aliens must have introduced the religion to Indians and that the Indians were rather "primitive" back then.

I think indigo child has provided enough info for us to assume that the ancient indians werent primitive at all.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I'm not saying the presence of aliens would obviate Hindu spirituality.

Exactly! So why fret eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s

Why couldnt the "Gods" have been symbolic? So we're supposed to take your BELIEFS at face value? I believe this is an insult to evolution.

The beliefs of the Hindu people are hardly an insult to evolution. The belief that the gods of the Hindus were space aliens, however, is silly. The Hindus themselves have never claimed this.

It's HIS religion. Really, he does know what he's talking about.

This idea of aliens coming down to Earth to teach us is something I do not find very credible. Not only does it rob humans of the right to choose their path, it undermines the spiritual progress that each and everyone must make for themselves ... .

Infact it makes it easier for humans to choose the right path. If we knew for a fact that these "gods" really were aliens then it leads us one step closer to the real "god" thru knowledge. If you are willing to find "god" within you then what difference does it make who the other "gods" really were?

He's right. What you're suggesting is offensive to the whole Eastern philosophy, which is NOT that some deity comes down to tell us (because we're so stupid) how to be "better people." And it does make a difference who the gods really are -- because "supposedly benign space brothers" is not the same as "cosmic force." Happy space aliens might not have the real truth, either.

Sorry, but I do not find these interpretations credible in the slightest, and I do take offense to the interpretation that aliens must have introduced the religion to Indians and that the Indians were rather "primitive" back then.

I think indigo child has provided enough info for us to assume that the ancient indians werent primitive at all.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No. Indigo has provided links that assert this, but no real proof. What we do have is proof of the Indians themselves going into the region and beginning to develop a remarkable culture.

You're going on your Western interpretation, and I would bet that you have not had any courses on the religion or history or culture of the region. He has.

Now I'm not saying the presence of aliens would obviate Hindu spirituality.

Exactly! So why fret eh?

For the same reason that you would fret if someone came in and interpreted the Christian ceremonies of the Eucharist (the bread and wine ceremony) as cannibalism and saying that it was developed by aliens to encourage population control by eating people and drinking their blood.

You'd find it pretty offensive.

Hindus find this stuff VERY offensive because it's just plain wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Byrd I did not mean to offend any religion.
I'm not a christian.

The belief that the gods of the Hindus were space aliens, however, is silly. The Hindus themselves have never claimed this.

It's HIS religion. Really, he does know what he's talking about.

Why it is silly to say that some of the hindu gods couldve been aliens? Do explain.

He's right. What you're suggesting is offensive to the whole Eastern philosophy, which is NOT that some deity comes down to tell us (because we're so stupid) how to be "better people." And it does make a difference who the gods really are -- because "supposedly benign space brothers" is not the same as "cosmic force." Happy space aliens might not have the real truth, either.

I did not say that ALL symbolic "gods" were aliens. Btw, "cosmic force" is not necessarily the same as a Blue god who teaches you deceit and cowardice in the name of "duty".

You're going on your Western interpretation, and I would bet that you have not had any courses on the religion or history or culture of the region. He has.

why do you have to assume such things? Just cuz my statements offended you? FYI, i'm a hindu by birth(But i'd like to follow the Neti-Neti(Not this, not that) approach in seeking truth. Truth cannot be accepted w/o askign questions. Through this we many disprove anything and everything.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi,
I don't quite understand why you came to be so offended by my inputs, however if i have offended you truly this much, i apologize.
However, i noticed you misinterperated much of what i said. For one i never said that i thought Krishna or other hindu deities were maybe aliens from outerspace! Nor have i mentioned them in this particular discussion. Not at all, because i havent yet, had the joy of reading the sacred texts of hinduism(i want to however, fyi), i most definately won't make any rash theory's about it. When i was mentioning "Gods", and how i thought maybe "some" of these beings were really misinterperated by humans as true God like beings( people meaning non-hindus). Because they would be non-hindu, this means no "we are all gods" philosophy would back them up. They would look at themselves as just mortals, and then see these magnificent beings with amazing god-like powers. I realize that i was a bit "unclear" when mentioning "gods" on the planet, however i was thinking more of gods of the countries of Greece, and egypt, and maybe central america. This is why i did not include India in my list of countries, heres what i formerly posted.

The countries, whose "Gods" seem to maybe in actuality, be extraterrestrials who've attained higher spiritual abilities giving them most definately a God like view, from someone who has never heard of nor seen such powers before; range everywhere, from Egypt, Asia-minor, Greece, Europe(maybe), Central America, and South america(along with many more places of course).

I purposely did not include the country of India, which would of course be directed towards the hindu gods. Nor, did i include any part of Asia, or other eastern countries.
Along with that do not assume that this is some theory that i am totally relying on, because it's not. I have numerous thoughts about old pagan god religions. Many contradict the others.
For example, i also realize, to have advanced technology doesnt mean that it HAD to have come from ALiens, i believe there were advanced civilizations on earth already long ago. Take the myth of Atlantis for example, i think Atlantis most definately existed. Atlantis was supposed to be an advanced civilization. Which would explain some advanced technology,erhaps it was the same in India, and something happened that caused their technology to be wiped out.
SO you see, don't jump so quickly to conclusions that i even remotely wish to insult hindu beliefs, nor any others. In hinduism, i focus my attention more on the wonderful spiritual teachings than i do it's God's.
I haven't even thought about the possibilities that the hindu gods might be aliens or something, i never will either, to me, they are the gods of hinduism, and that's that.

I apologize again if you still feel offended,
Best wishes,
Dani

P.S. did you recieve my U2U Isis?

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi people,
Yeah i know this thread kind of stopped, but earlier their was discussion about why and how vegetarianism is important for a pure spiritual life or w/e. I just found a cool link talking about it so maybe whomever was asking will see it by chance, lol.
godsdirectcontact.us...
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Eating the fruit of the tree of good and evil is a metaphor. There was not any fruit of any kind and Moses just used the expression to help people understand the first appearance of duality in man's life.

The command God gave man was not to limit his freedom. It was to help man exercise his free will and enstrengthen his relationship with Him. If man had decided not to deattach himself from the cosmic conciousness and live in duality he would be perfected and he would become like God. But man first invents evil (deattachment from the cosmic conciousness) so good and evil (the fundemental pair of duality) start to have an influence in his life.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Amen(i agree) Andreas,
Thats exactly what i think about many of moses' teachings and such. I also believe that the days of creation told by Moses, were not the exact days of creation, they were the days that God showed Moses his creation. suach as the first day, God showed Moses how he seperated light from dark, etc.

I hope my Kundalini post's were accurate from your perspective, since you introduced me to the existance of kundalini, thankyou and shalome(peace in hebrew) to you!

Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm trying to re-reactivate my DNA after my Kundalini energy was spontaneously awakened causing me many problems.

I trying to reawaken my Coiled serpent but am feeling quite aprehensive about this since it buggered me up last time good and proper and i didn't even know what it was

Ah well, u live and u learn I guess......

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jah Warrior 108
I'm trying to re-reactivate my DNA after my Kundalini energy was spontaneously awakened causing me many problems.

I trying to reawaken my Coiled serpent but am feeling quite aprehensive about this since it buggered me up last time good and proper and i didn't even know what it was

Ah well, u live and u learn I guess......

Say what? Explain?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm....have you sought out any spiritual teachers or anything of the sort? Someone whom is an expert on Kundalini Shakti, perhaps a psychic even might help you, even if they have small knowledge of kundalini. That's what i would most definately do, Dna usually is activated as a side affect of your kundalini being awakened. I wish i could help, sorry...
-Dani

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have the DNA activation on my hard drive that I got from a reki student, I do not have them all yet as I believe there are 3?
I haven't gave much thought to weither or not it could be a bad thing to experience.
send me a U2U and I can find out more about it for you from someone who has done it

[edit on 14-3-2005 by maya4lx12chen]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
All this spiritual stuff...

I may be young, inexperienced, westernised, I do not believe it! I want to but due to no personal experience I do not! For 5 years I practiced a Kung Fu with a solid foundation in Chi-Kung. I felt 'chi' but nothing I could not explain due to science (bio electrical energy, blood, heat, focused mind etc). I have not delved into things deeper than that so far, because 'money' is at the centre of it mostly. If it were freely taught money needn't be an issue, and I believe there are a lot of 'us' who wish to learn what is taught, without the neccessary money needed.

- Nazgarn

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
For those that are interested in learning more about DNA Activation, I have articles on it and a good explanation for DNA Activation on my Site. Not trying to Push my site per se, but, I have been researching DNA activation full time for almost 2 years now, and I have come across a lot of information about DNA activations, how it works, what does having your dna activated actually do, etc.

That, and well, before you spend between $400 and the going rate of $1500 (USD) check out my site. See what you should expect from the person claiming to activate your dna with their brand of activation.
I do, myself, offer a method and a means to activate one's dna, but the site's main intention is to set a standard for dna activations, to offer the science that backs dna activation up, and to offer helpful hints to those that would like to know more, to those that really want to try out this newly emerging science.
What have you got to lose? A little bit of time?
I believe that my site, is in my profile, and my email address should be too. I am available to answer questions and to help.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
All this spiritual stuff...

I may be young, inexperienced, westernised, I do not believe it! I want to but due to no personal experience I do not! For 5 years I practiced a Kung Fu with a solid foundation in Chi-Kung. I felt 'chi' but nothing I could not explain due to science (bio electrical energy, blood, heat, focused mind etc). I have not delved into things deeper than that so far, because 'money' is at the centre of it mostly. If it were freely taught money needn't be an issue, and I believe there are a lot of 'us' who wish to learn what is taught, without the neccessary money needed.

- Nazgarn

I have the info, if you want it. It's not a Method to Teach, but more, A lot of INFO to learn, then it "clicks" in your mind and you know how to help others. Personally, I have approached my research from a scientific point of view, and I've conducted studies. I based my site off of my own research...
Good luck with your endeavor, and if you need help, let me know.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You are born with a DNA makeup,if it wasn't activated at birth why I would surmise you would be stillborn,I read about this enlightening theory how DNA will be activated ,utterly impossible remember you can pick your friends but not your family

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Which one did you read about? Was it "Toby"'s? If so, I wholly agree with you.
I've been researching DNA Activation with sound frequencies.... That's what I'm doing, and what my "extended" DNA Activation is based on.
Here's an idea, that we can all try...
I know for a fact that the "Psychic DNA Activations" all use this one key ingredient:
The Eckashic Maharic Seal/symbol/shield thingy. It's based off of the Keylontics science thing... yeah...
Well, Dr. Massaru Emoto figured out that if you tape words/pictures/etc to water the "energy" of this will transfer into the water.
Well, I have particulary nasty tap water, and I decided to test a few things, as we humans are made up mostly of water... I figured that this would be an apt experiment.

Anyone care to give it a try?

Find drinkable, yet nasty tasting tap water (most city water will do, especially if you live in orlando, FL.)

get 3 plastic jugs of this water (same size, I used half gallon jugs, myself). Taste it, so you know what it tastes like... (eww.) ok, now the hard part is done (we hope.)

Now, download NCH's Tone Generator. It's an australian site, so it's ".au". We'll use this to produce tones, using our sound cards.
go to the azuritepress.comsite, print out their eckashic seal. (a simple google search should do) it looks like a funny looking tear drop
tape the seal onto the jug, and make sure it's secured.
label all three jugs, so you can keep track of them. I'm going to use "1" for my control, "2" for the eckashic jug, and "3" for the sound frequency jug.

place jugs 1 & 2 in a sound dampened room (somewhere at the other end of the house.) make sure that they do not touch each other... (just as a precaution.)

Place the 3rd jug so that your speakers are directly next to it, and so that the sound from the speakers goes into the jug of the water, but not so that the speakers face each other. (don't want to deal with sound wave mechanics.)

set up the tone generator to use 528hz on both speakers (right click and select edit) and for a time period of 3600000 milliseconds. We'll also use this as our timer for the experiment.

With everything in place, click play on the tone generator, and let it go.

at the end of the experiment taste all three jugs of water, for distinct differences.

(I've already tested this, and done this experiment.)
Let me know what you come up with, okay?

Bear in mind with this experiment... You are mostly made of water.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What are Stormwatch comics? ^_^

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Craft]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join