It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA activation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yuuuuuuuup! The legend about Adam and Eve is a wierd one indeed, i do think that this may very well perhaps be a metaphor, or at least part of it.
And yes the technology of today destroys spirituality, or blinds people from the truth, adults are raised from birth these days that such things, like witches magic and such, are merely fairy tales and not real, by the time that child is an adult, they don't think twice about such phenomenon, well not all of course lol. But it makes them very skeptical when approached by it.
Dani

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Indeed. I've experienced that in first person. Luckly, I've had enough convincing experiences in my past that allowed me to understand that these were not merely fairy tales! Well, it has been GREAT luck indeed!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Good point! I totally agree that the technology we have today provides us with enough comforts that we do not think about the issue of spirituality. A yogi back in the days had to meditate all his life to acchieve certain powers so maybe he could "fly" over to the top of the himalayas. But now he can just take a nice helicopter ride. I'll play devil's advocate and say that arent we better off with the helicopter than wasting a lifetime achieving what can happen in so less a time.? There's a legend about this yogi who excitedly told budda that he can cross the river by walkin on water. Budda told him that his power was worth a penny since thats how much it took to get a boat ride across. ( I think i read that yesterday from one of the links provided)
So which is worth?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The reason Buddha most likely said this to the yogi is because wisdom is more precious than supernatural abilities. Modern science deny's spirituality because it doesnt seem logical, and seems to break the laws of science. There is nothing wrong with supernatural abilities, theyre fun, and symbolize progress! I personally would enjoy spending one life to learn how to levitate up a mountain than i would to ride a helicopter up the mountain. Much more fun, and a better view!!!

-dani

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

How did you do that Nirvana? Is there a major difference now?

It opened on it's own. I was on my way home, and I was looking out the window of the bus. The sun was setting, and I was fascinated by all of the colors. It was a different type of sunset that I was used to. I was used to seeing sunsets with a combination of orange, yellow and gold. The sunset I saw that day was a combination of red, pink and violet. It was very beautiful. As I was watching the sun set, I could feel a slight pressure and warmth between my eyebrows. There was also a swirling (?) feeling. I've noticed that there was increase in my clarivoyance. I've noticed that there was increase in my intuition as well; however, it's taken me a long time to trust my intuition. I still struggle with trusting it, but it is a learning porcess.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
I couldn't have said that better myself, the Yugas are very interesting indeed, and you are right, no this is not a metaphor. The eprson who tuaght me about kundalini also just recently taught me about the hindu Yugas, it's the coolest thing ever lol. I still have the links he sent me on them too, check them out people.
www.soulwise.net...
pages.zoom.co.uk...
www.greatdreams.com...

When moses writes about the lineage of Adam, you notice that there lifespans slowly decrease steadily, going from 900 yrs, down onto a simple 300 up to present day life spans of 100 to 120 yrs. Genesis obviously started in the Dvapara yuga, and moved into present day Kali Yuga age.
The only thing that confuses me slightly, is that if we constantly are reincarnating to learn and gain more wisdom, until we can finally reach a state of Godly conscousness. Then why would we have started out with it and then lost it? That seems very strange to me. However, about the whole thing starting over, i do believe that this starts over with brand new souls, once the previous ones have finnally joined God, which is how God him self learns and evolves, thru us.

Rivergoddes, when you were talking about the food issue, you mentioned that vegi's have higher vibrations than meats, which is good. I have heard this before but never really been taught about it. Please tell me what it is, thanks a bunch!

Enjoy the ebook to those whom requested it, thanks for your U2U's!
Best wishes,
Dani

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

Re: why we lose it after starting out with it, I think it has to do with the karma we create on Earth as we go through our lives. While living, you accumulate karmic debts. They have to be repaid. Even if you live like a God on Earth, you have still incarnated into this world, you still have not truly achieved Brahman. Just because you have powers doesn't make you spiritually enlightened. In Satya Yuga, people could manifest whatever they wished, but that is not to be confused with the idea that people are literally all enlightened. They can abuse their power, hurt others, or whatever. So they accumulate that karma, and have to pay for it. It's possible that if you become too arrogant and abuse your powrs, you are set back to having zero powers, and have to start from the bottom and work yourself back up again. This is like the story of Vishnu instructing Indra (the rain god) not to be too arrogant as there were Indras before him and there will be Indras after him, and while he is Indra right now, at some later point in time he'll reincarnate as an ant and have to work himself back up to being Indra again. That's the gist of the story anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
The reason Buddha most likely said this to the yogi is because wisdom is more precious than supernatural abilities. Modern science deny's spirituality because it doesnt seem logical, and seems to break the laws of science. There is nothing wrong with supernatural abilities, theyre fun, and symbolize progress! I personally would enjoy spending one life to learn how to levitate up a mountain than i would to ride a helicopter up the mountain. Much more fun, and a better view!!!

-dani

I would choose the same my friend. Besides what if the copter runs outa fuel eh?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhagavadgita
Re: Even if you live like a God on Earth, you have still incarnated into this world, you still have not truly achieved Brahman. Just because you have powers doesn't make you spiritually enlightened.

I definately agree with you on that one, you do not need to attain wisdom, nor be a good person, in order to develop the powers of the spirit, or chakras, such as telekenisis in example. I believe enlightenment still is far off after the awakening of a persons kundalini, however the holy spirit is the first steps of enlightenment. After the holy spirit i believe a person can recieve the true enlightenment, without supernatural abilities really, enlightenment, meaning a flood of godly knwoledge and wisdom that might come down upon the meditator/yogi/spiritualist. Possibly from the top chakra, a chakra which does not give any supernatural abilities after the kundalini has gone through it. Perhaps this chakra does not fully open when embraced by the holy spirit, and yet that instead this chakra is awakened only by the search for godly knowledge and wisdom, immense wisdom.

In Satya Yuga, people could manifest whatever they wished, but that is not to be confused with the idea that people are literally all enlightened. They can abuse their power, hurt others, or whatever.

Now that would make much more sense, as if while in the Satya Yuga, or even the other high yugas, that men and women could all manifest their thoughts with simple ease, as if they are in a even higher dimension than that of the 4th demension! This would make much more sense.

Now i was thinking about the ancient gods of old mythology, especially greek mythology, and the nephilim of the bible. And since i firmly believe that most of the gods and/or angels, of old religion were actually extraterrestrials, of course et's in touch with their spiritual sides holding amazing capabilities. Beings like this would indeed look like Gods to more primitive less intelligent humans. However, it also seems to me that when these"Gods" came i think that we must have been in at least near the end of the Dvarpara age. However, they wouldn't have been revered as gods if in this age, all ppl. had unatural longevity or maybe even supernatural abilities. Then ET's would not look like Gods....
-Dani

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
In the Mahabharata the Kings and princes were known to fly in chariots that spit fire and had weapons that killed anything in its path. Hmm...A NUKE perhaps? Also there's mention of giants and a whole lotta weird ET descriptions. I wont go ahead and say its proof of ETs but it definately shows how strange the past was.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Oh indeed, thats a biggy, lol, has anyone noticed we are beginning to dove into numerous other subjects now lol. Here is a thread about ancient hindu texts that the poster(indigo child) believes most definately is describing a nuclear bobm and more.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoy!lol
-Dani

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Already read something like that, and I've come to almost the same conclusions... after all, a technologically advanced alien race (or, why not, just a technologically advanced population from another continent), in that period of time would have been considered like gods by an ignorant and superstitious population... and, in that period of time, ignorance and superstition were quite widespread...

Anyway, we are going "slightly" off topic... I'd like some "supernatural" power, but like more the learning path I have to undergo in order to achieve such a power. Speaking with a metaphor, I like eating an apple, but I like more learning how to grow an apple tree...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm gonna ask.

Has anyone here ever heard of DNA activation? If you have, would you consider doing it? If you have had your DNA activiated, how have you been affected by it?

I am sorry to say this, but this is proves your lack of scientific knowledge.

DNA isn't activated, the gene is. And making that happen isn't that big a deal, just have the right signals for it to start happeneing and within no time the DNA will be producing RNA which will be producing proteins, which is why you needed the gene in the first place, to produce proteins.

Surf

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm gonna ask.

Has anyone here ever heard of DNA activation? If you have, would you consider doing it? If you have had your DNA activiated, how have you been affected by it?

DNA isn't activated, the gene is. And making that happen isn't that big a deal, just have the right signals for it to start happeneing and within no time the DNA will be producing RNA which will be producing proteins, which is why you needed the gene in the first place, to produce proteins.

Surf

This isn't about genes, this is completely different. We're not talking about material DNA, but spiritual DNA (if there is such a thing) which is to be "activated".

In any case, if activating the spiritual DNA is true, it essentially goes hand in hand with kundalini, though I suppose most kundalini yogins don't see it in terms of DNA, and just see it in terms of pure shakti or spirit.

As for aliens being gods, sorry, I don't buy that one bit. Not to mention the idea that ancient civilizations were "ignorant" and "superstitious" because they regarded what you presume to be "aliens" as "gods".

In Hinduism, particularly Advaita philosophy, EVERYONE is a god, so claiming that these aliens were somehow "mistaken" to be gods, is only your viewpoint. Perhaps people in ancient civilizations would have regarded us to be ignorant for the beliefs we hold right now.

What is a "god" to one culture could merely be an "alien" to another. What difference does it make other than being a label? One culture chooses to deify the entity, while the other might denigrate that entity. Neither culture is right or wrong, but can only be judged in the context of its own beliefs, as far as I'm concerned.

Perhaps we'd even be so foolish as to claim God to be an alien if God came down in a ship. There are a lot of ways for God to express himself. He doesn't have to come down as any particular being, doesn't have to do things a particular way, etc.

For example, it seems most humans are genetically predisposed to search for God. Now, does that mean that there is no God, and humans are just "superstitious" creatures due to genes? Of course not. There are other explanations that are possible such as perhaps God put that gene in humans to search for him. Perhaps the gene itself is an expression of karma, and how evolved the soul that inhabits the body is. There is no telling for sure, unless someone actually delves into the spiritual path (and even then, it's nigh impossible to objectively decide if what the person is seeing is a product of his own imagination or it's actually happening).

Some believe that absolutely nothing is real, it's only the "I" that is real. The "I" that is without form, without boundaries. That there is no God, there is simply yourself.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Surf

This isn't about genes, this is completely different. We're not talking about material DNA, but spiritual DNA (if there is such a thing) which is to be "activated".

In any case, if activating the spiritual DNA is true, it essentially goes hand in hand with kundalini, though I suppose most kundalini yogins don't see it in terms of DNA, and just see it in terms of pure shakti or spirit.

I am going to say only one more

And we are supposed to be denying ignorance here on ATS. *shakes head*

Surf

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If it makes you feel better about yourself, you're right. I don't know alot about science. I hated all of the science classes that I had to take in high school, and I didn't take any science classes in college. Thank you for pointing out my "ignorance". Now let me reiterate the reason I posted this thread. I wanted to know what peoples opinions are regarding this topic.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

If it makes you feel better about yourself, you're right. I don't know alot about science. Now let me reiterate the reason I posted this thread. I wanted to know what peoples opinions are regarding this topic.

Well I never said anything about my scientific knowledge, quiet frankly that is in the drains too, but spiritual DNA activiation? That is way over the leagues of the leagues.

You asked for people's opinion and I gave you mine, which is what you have quoted.

Surf

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Farting at least an hour a day will activate your spiritual DNA!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

We call it a Potato, THey call it a Potaato...same veggie.

In Hinduism, particularly Advaita philosophy, EVERYONE is a god, so claiming that these aliens were somehow "mistaken" to be gods, is only your viewpoint.

Advaita Philosophy is only one of the three major philosphies. According to the Dvaita( Dualism?) Philosophy EVERYONE is NOT god and one has to find a medium thru which one can reach god.
So now...if thats the case...then it opens up another perspective.
Just carrying on a discussion...dont flame me

Perhaps we'd even be so foolish as to claim God to be an alien if God came down in a ship. There are a lot of ways for God to express himself. He doesn't have to come down as any particular being, doesn't have to do things a particular way, etc.

Yea why does it always have to be a "HE"?

For example, it seems most humans are genetically predisposed to search for God. Now, does that mean that there is no God, and humans are just "superstitious" creatures due to genes? Of course not. There are other explanations that are possible such as perhaps God put that gene in humans to search for him. Perhaps the gene itself is an expression of karma, and how evolved the soul that inhabits the body is. There is no telling for sure, unless someone actually delves into the spiritual path (and even then, it's nigh impossible to objectively decide if what the person is seeing is a product of his own imagination or it's actually happening).

Very nicely said!

Amazing discovery

Farting at least an hour a day will activate your spiritual DNA!

------------NEWSFLASH----------------
Sticking your head way up your @$$ can make you as smart as feyd rautha!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
DNA activation is somehting we have to by our own with the help of our higher self....the 10 hidden strands of DNA can't wait to "wake-up", you have to do this if you want to be aware of the spiritual world and reject the 3d as it is...not very good.....
People who don't beleive in this are afraid or say like everybody that it's "crap"
It's not! but you have to start at the beginning with spiritual experiences. I'm at the point where I can activate my DNA without fear

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I bought some dna activation cds. I had one weird dream the next night and thats it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join