It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA activation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, yes, I know that it's called junk food for a reason... but sometimes it tastes real good!!!

Now, seriously... while meditating of the Chackras, should I concentrate on the front side, or on both of them?

And how would I know I'm doing correctly? Would I feel something specific?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ahh finally! I was trying to get similar responses thru this thread
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

There's an interesting site to check out:
www.dnaperfection.com
The guy claims to activate your dna thru remote viewing. He's got good feedback. I dont know but he charges a lotta money?!?! If he's trying help out people why does he charge them? I'm thinking of trying it out anyways just for the heck of it.
I meditate frequently and try to do the visual exercise. I had a pounding headache after work a coupla times and after meditation and light visualization within a flat 15 minutes my headache was cured!
I dont believe in those dna activation cds people sell. It doesnt work.
I'm not sure wether we really do have inactive dna or not. Just cuz we cant see or sense it doesnt mean its not there.
Also i totally agree a 100% with therivergoddess. Proper diet is optimum whether you wanna activate your dna or not. Junk food doesnt help and red meat or any kinda heavy meal will only make you feel sluggish and that in turn brings down your frequency( or so they say)

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure whether DNA activation is absolutely needed. Seems to me, it's not, unless you want to be one with God right away. The difference between DNA activation and Reiki/meditation/pranayama is that DNA activation seems to be the direct path to God, while meditation and other techniques are just slower paths to God.

Many Reiki practitioners charge for their services too. The only way to know for sure if this is the real deal is to try it out for yourself though. $400 is a LOT of money, could be a scam, and probably is, but there is always the possibility that it's genuine.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have to agree. $400 is alot to get your DNA activated. How do we know if it's the real deal? You could probably ask someone who has gotten it done or get it done. I have a friend who got his DNA activated, and I remember someone asked how he got it done. He got attuned into a healing system known as Shamballa, and with getting attuned into this system your DNA is activated. So getting attuned is another way of getting your DNA activated. If you don't know what attuned means it means to bring into a harmonious or responsive relationship. It also means to adjust or accustom to. When I was initiated into reiki, i was attuned to God/dess, Spirit, Universe, I AM (basically, whomever you believe is the higher power).

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello,
Wow, im surprised that so few spiritual people have replyed to this thread so far. Be ready people because this will take alot of explaining, and this post is gunna be LONG, lol.

DNA activation, is not nonsense, you simply do not understand it. DNA activation, is also known as awakening your Kundalini, gaining the holy spirit and such. The wise hindus and Budhhist understand the holy spirit very well, as do most spiritualist and even wiccans sometimes.

Kundalini is the spiritual force that lies dormant in every human being, coiled like a snake at the base of the spine(or in the muladhara chakra). Once awakened, often through meditation and yoga practices, it rises up the spine and finds expression in the form of spiritual knowledge, mystical vision, psychic powers, and ultimately, enlightenment. When awakened it is also known by many as the holy spirit.
Kundalini is most often awakened through intense and constant meditational practices and yogic exercise. I won't explain why yoga is so often contributed with spiritual devolpment is somewhat confusing, and it will take too long to explain lol, unles ya already know.
Nobody should fear kundalini, or activating your DNA, or the holy spirit. If you were raised christian, answer me this, would you fear the holy spirit? No of course not, right? Kundalini awakening/DNAactivation is also termed as reaching final enlightenment. When Buddha was sitting under his tree and he sudennly reached enlightenment, he had finally activated his DNA, he was filled with the holy spirit, or his Kunalini had been awakened.
You become less material when your kundalini finally rises, and i meen literally less material, you become more God-like.
Why DNA activation?
Well because your DNA strands actually hold much, much more information and other stuff than your doctors and scientist know about. Your DNA is what holds the encoded messages about you, about your destiny, who you relly are, what you really are, why you are here. DNA is very special indeed.
It knows the lives youve been through, what youve learned(wisdom), and more and more and more.
When your Kundalini is awakened, usually while meditating one day, it shoots up your spine like a spiral up to your crown chakra! There it cause a dome of light, before residing back down into the muladhara chakra. As you can see it would be best for people to learn about the chakras in order to understand kundalini and DNA activation. Here is a good link on chakras, go check it out if you don't know what they are. www.crystalinks.com...
Kundalini is often called the serpent energy, the reason for this is because of it's snake like shape when coiled in the spine. It is a feminime energy, and has a mind of it's own, once awakened it has a job to do. After returning to the muladhara chakra it begins cleansing this chakra, it also will go through out the body healing and purging other things. The serpent energy will move up your spine cleansing and awakening each of your chakras. After the final cleansing of each chakra, you are supposed to attain that chakras "siddhis", or supernatural abilities. There are around 39 siddhis in total i believe. The cleansing process of the chakras takes alot of time, often years and years. Many times the persons physical body dies before completing this process in order to complete it in the next life or reincarnation. Once the chakra cleansing process is finished, you will have attained all siddhis. Basically, when you think about it, you attain virtually every paranormal, super natural ability that you have ever heard of in your life, and even more. You become like a God, a diety, yet don't get cocky, you will have to understand what i mean by that.
WARNING:
Some people, when Kundalini is awakened may see
things from their subconcious mind manifested. Kundalini tries to help
them face all their supressed emotions so that they can progress
spiritually. I must admit that facing your subconcious mind can be pretty
scary but it is certainly necessary.

Spontaneous kundalini awakenings are often very dangerous. The reason why is because this most often happens to a person who knows nothing of kundalini energy. The person will often obtain weird and strang/rare sickness in their body, there are many reasons for this, part of it was that the persons body might not have been ready for such an amazing experience. A yogi whose kundalini was spontaneously opened one morning while meditating describes in his books what the experience was like, and gives a good metaphor of it.
"Try to imagine, what it would be like if your pet dog were to awaken from a nap with a human brain in the place of it's old dog one. Flooded by thoughts, impressions, emotions and information, it would be overwhelmed. A sudden awakening of Kundalini would produce the same bewilderment, although the difference would not be so great."
That's all for me today folks ill post again later,
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nice work Vesuvius...

Awakening the 'Serpent fire' flow of Kundalini energy through initiation, ritual and meditation is a big part of the masonic tradition.

By strengthening and enhancing the flows of energy through the body (symbolised by the Caduseus, and is the symbol of medical associations all over the world) we can expand our consciousness and phsycic potentiality.

This is however a process not without inherent risk, to draw an analogy, imagine yourself swimming in the ocean at night, blissfully unaware of the creatures in the sea all around you, then imagine a bright light turns on and you are able to see.

The risk is that you attract forces to yourself through your thoughts and beleifs, anyone without a rock solid belief and love of the divine force of creation, and the ability to charge oneself with prana and banish the negative, will succumb to terrors.

There are however techniques for protecting oneself and these must be mastered before even contemplating using ritual to 'activate DNA'.

Remember that the uninitiated perceive little more than the five physical senses, which have very limited bandwidths of vibration. There are massive ranges of vibration that we are normally utterly oblivoius to. That which exists however is not a function of normal human perception, for example on a physical level, our very bodies are teaming with mites too small to perceive, but that does not mean they don't exist.

It is worth considering to what ends you would want to progress, is it for vanity, or greed, for what you send out you recieve threefold, there can be no real priviledge without responsibility, can you trust yourself?

I am where I am because at this time I choose to go no further, I'm aware of faults and weaknesses that I must address, and undoubtably have much to learn before I would be comfortable going any further.

I hope this helps you in some small way, best of luck.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow...I wish I had the information to be as informative as Vesuveus and Flange Gasket.......they have done a marvelous job explaining what I was unable to fully explain. I doubt you can get any better responses to this question than the answers they have provided.....they are WAY ABOVE imo

I thank them for putting into laymens terms and helping us all to understand this deep issue so clearly!!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Indeed... many thanks to the three of you for your replies...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thankyou very much for your compliments Rivergoddes!!!

I personally was taught about kundalini from a friend i met online, he knows more than me still im sure, he even sent me a long e-book on kundalini yoga, which i can send to anyone else who wishes it, just U2U me. I can send it by email to anybody who wishes it, although i am still reading it, personally. Seeking nirvana and yourself, along with flangegasket of course did an excellent job explaining though too i thought.

Flangegasket, do the freemasons really know of the kundalini energies and the spiritual realm also??? I have also wondered about that, ive never seen or heard of any evil done by a mason, and all those who criticize them so far act no better than the racist groups out there. They do not rely on facts. So my questionsare do they try to get in touch with their higher conscousnesses than? That gets me somewhat excited if so, it's good that such a large organization is a spiritual one.! I'd be glad if this is so...

Also i liked your links alot Killer-5, you happened to have chosen a bunch that i visit, especially crystalinks and the free kundalini yoga course, im using this site right now for (kundalini) yoga training. I recommend to anybody here that they should save crystalinks on their fav. it's so far the best site i have ever been to and is Gynormous with loads of information.

Also about the non-junkfood/meat issue for being a spiritual person. It all depends on how much you plan on spiritually progressing.
Heres a little lesson on the so called tastey meat you eat. It's good for you to know that producers like to pump their cows with drugs that cause them to give milk all year long. When they kill the cows, what they do is pick them up by their two back legs with a crane usually, which causes their legs to break causing enourmous pain. Then they brutally cut their throat, which doesnt actually kill them for a lonng matter of seconds and causes even more pain for them as the slowly die. Now when you eat this meat you get to ingest some of the drugs they pumped the cow with, although usually chemicals will be destroyed at high temps., and along with that negative energy, just so you know, tends to travel. A common belief is that although you your self do not know how the animal was killed your subconscousness(how do you spell that?lol) does. Then the negative energy created at the animals death is poured into yourself. You'll find that meat eaters are more angry, violent and lose their temper more often than vegetarians. Vegetarians live longer and are healthy, if you want to live forever in the near future, be a vegetarian, because soon people will have the ability/choice to live for hundreds of years again. But i'm not going to go into that its a separate and very extensive issue.
I could go on and on for reasons you should be vegetarian, but im too lazy to type right now.
Best of wishes to you all,
Dani

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interesting answer, Vesuvius... But, only one question, about meat: we are all-eating creatures. We weren't "designed" to be only vegetarians or carnivore... I think in nature nothing happens by chance, so I think there is some good reason why we are all-eaters... I mean, meat has also proteins and substances our body needs... if we were to be vegetarians, then why haven't we been born this way?
So, instead of eliminating meat from our diet, shouldn't we seek a "right balance" between it and vegetables?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yes, i have heard often that a balance between these two is also very healthy. However we were in fact originally intended to be vegetarians not meat eaters! This isnt a joke, i believe some vegetarian scientists probably figured it out, studying human fossils and such, however human bodies are very good at adapting in under the food basis. In the bible, mankind was able to live for hundreds of years almost a thousand, these men in the bible however were also vegetarians, not omnivores. It was only after the flood that meat was allowed into their diets and they began living only to 100 years.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Good point... but my questions then become two:
1) well, in this moment, it seems we are designed to eat meat too... therefore, could be there a way, to find some kind of balance?
2) in the Bible they talk about people living hundreds of years... like Mathusalem... couldn't this be some kind of metaphor? We should remember that in that period, life conditions were quite harsh. People often died in their 40s / 50s... so, a person living, let's say, 80 or 90 years, seemed almost immortal.

Only one precisation, Vesuvius: I'm not debating for the simple pleasure of opposing your ideas, but for the pleasure of unveiling and going deeper and deeper in a subject I find very intriguing...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wow! This thread has gotten extremely informative and interesting. Very comprehensive inputs!
I have been working on awakening my root chakra and it is proving to be a very difficult task. Imagine awakening ALL your chakras then learning how to cope with them? It is a scary thought indeed for a mind that hasnt yet embraced the consequences it will lead to. Its like importing a cave man New York City.
As far as meat eating goes not only does it have negative energy but also makes you sluggish. Like Rivergoddess mentioned earlier your physical body might take more than a day to digest it. Well by eating meat and heavy meals we're just binding ourselves to the physical body. I know i absolutely cannot meditate after having a heavy meal cuz i hear my stomach make funny noises, i feel sleepy, and i cannot concentrate past my body. Eating vegetarian foods will help free the physical body faster of its mundane processes.

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
I personally was taught about kundalini from a friend i met online, he knows more than me still im sure, he even sent me a long e-book on kundalini yoga, which i can send to anyone else who wishes it, just U2U me.

May i please have a looky at the ebook?!
Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have to agree with ISIS. Opening any chakra is hard. I'm odd, at least I think I am, in that I opened my third eye before any other chakra. I've been told anyone knew to this should start from the bottom and work upward. I'm glad to see more people posting in this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
How did you do that Nirvana? Is there a major difference now?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That's odd... I dunno about you, but I don't think I've got many problems in meditating, even after having eaten meat.

Well, of course, if I eat too much (but this isn't limited to meat), I feel heavy and have got some problems... but eating only what my body needs, nothing more and nothing less, accordig to what Isis is saying, I should have undergone some disturbances, instead I've got no problems.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparhawk
Good point... but my questions then become two:
1) well, in this moment, it seems we are designed to eat meat too... therefore, could be there a way, to find some kind of balance?
2) in the Bible they talk about people living hundreds of years... like Mathusalem... couldn't this be some kind of metaphor? We should remember that in that period, life conditions were quite harsh. People often died in their 40s / 50s... so, a person living, let's say, 80 or 90 years, seemed almost immortal.

Only one precisation, Vesuvius: I'm not debating for the simple pleasure of opposing your ideas, but for the pleasure of unveiling and going deeper and deeper in a subject I find very intriguing...

Re: the Bible and long life, I doubt they were exaggerating because this is mentioned in Indian texts as well. It's part of the whole cosmic cycle we partake in, which is partitioned into yugas in Hinduism. Satya (truth/Golden Age) where man lives like a God, Treta (Silver Age, where man becomes a little ignorant, cruel, a little disharmonious with nature), Dwapara (even more of these negative symptoms, this is the Bronze Age), and finally Kali Yuga (Iron Age, which we live in now, where man is at his lowest in terms of spirituality). In each stage, man lives shorter lifespans than the one previous, is of less height, and struggles against nature more than before. Until finally, there comes a point where man rediscovers his spirituality and Satya Yuga comes back again. This keeps going on and on, until finally, the universe contracts back into Lord Vishnu (Hindu god of Preservation, but Vaishnavas believe he is Supreme, and thus personification of Brahman). After that the entire thing happens again.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I couldn't have said that better myself, the Yugas are very interesting indeed, and you are right, no this is not a metaphor. The eprson who tuaght me about kundalini also just recently taught me about the hindu Yugas, it's the coolest thing ever lol. I still have the links he sent me on them too, check them out people.
www.soulwise.net...
pages.zoom.co.uk...
www.greatdreams.com...

When moses writes about the lineage of Adam, you notice that there lifespans slowly decrease steadily, going from 900 yrs, down onto a simple 300 up to present day life spans of 100 to 120 yrs. Genesis obviously started in the Dvapara yuga, and moved into present day Kali Yuga age.
The only thing that confuses me slightly, is that if we constantly are reincarnating to learn and gain more wisdom, until we can finally reach a state of Godly conscousness. Then why would we have started out with it and then lost it? That seems very strange to me. However, about the whole thing starting over, i do believe that this starts over with brand new souls, once the previous ones have finnally joined God, which is how God him self learns and evolves, thru us.

Rivergoddes, when you were talking about the food issue, you mentioned that vegi's have higher vibrations than meats, which is good. I have heard this before but never really been taught about it. Please tell me what it is, thanks a bunch!

Enjoy the ebook to those whom requested it, thanks for your U2U's!
Best wishes,
Dani

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, maybe we could look at the Adam and Eve's myth... this could be some kind of metaphor, about the human race getting far away from their enlightment.
Maybe, Eve picking the apple from the Knowledge Tree could mean the "invention" of technology.
I mean... I'm no "old timer freak", I'm not saying we should return to the Stone Age, but... in our era of cell phones, web cams, satellites and so on, who cares to elevate his spiritual level in order to mentally contact a friend?!
Nowadays, people just have to pick up their phone and make a call!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join