It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Asian Commercial Washes Black Guy Into An Asian guy #SJW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This commercial is starting to float around the internet. It depicts a black guy approaching a young asian woman in a suggestive manner. She immediately dumps him into a washing machine and cleans him off, into a nice, clean asian guy. The social justice warriors have just started tackling this new outrage. The commercial is actually 9 years old, and there was an italian version where it is a "dirty" Italian guy getting washed into a "clean" black guy, but we won't be seeing any "outrage" over this video. It is interesting to see how the double standard is consistently applied across the board. Just watch, the leftist media is going to jump on this in full force and we will be seeing thousands of articles and videos standing against this racism. I am assuming that this culture doesn't look at everything as "racist" like we do in the states, and that it really just came down to the best actor for the part. Don't be racist people!
Asian Version (RACIST)
youtu.be...

Italian Version (NOT RACIST)
youtu.be...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
These aren't racist, they are racial. People's insecurities/group think make them say these are racist.

On Sanford and Son, Fred isn't a racist, but he does make white people the buts of his hysterical racial jokes.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I'm just waiting for the crazies, the sjw's and mutant snowflakes to jump on to this and tell us what we should all be thinking lol. We're all human....

Cheers - Dave

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is what I hate about these so called "Sociasl Justice Warriors". They dig for things to be offended over and if they can't find enough in the U.S., why, we'll just dig up sh** from other countries to be offended by.
The ad is 9 years old. Give it a rest.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why can't anyone take a joke anymore?

Part of comedy is offending. Free speech equates to the right to offend.

Why can't people take it as a joke and move on?

I watched a couple reruns of Married with Children the other day. Was full of anti-gay and anti-women humor. But back then people knew they were just jokes. Imagine if we had a modern version of that show, SJW's would flip their #.

Of course the problem isn't the show or the jokes or this commercial, it's that the snowflakes can no longer handle anything they deem offensive. They're the problem, not everyone else.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

This is a great example of who the real racists are in the west. Any racial progress we are making is being hindered by the #SJW's. If you want a good laugh go read all of the articles that are popping up, it is entertaining to say the least.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The double exists because Italians weren’t slaves for over 3 hundred years
Nor Asians

Context matters

+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And it's been over for over a century. No one alive today, or even in their grandfathers time, were slaves. Time to stop beating that particular drum. It's been sounding hollow for quite a while.

edit on 26-5-2016 by DAVID64 because: right idea - wrong words

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Is that song in your opening video NOFX? It sounds punkish.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Most Social Justice Warriors, or at least those that you think of as Social Justice Warriors, aren't going to touch this commercial with a ten foot pole because it is from another country. Further, it's from a country that has an ethnic minority present in the U.S. and the U.K. (well, anyone east Asian fits I guess). I'm sure there will be outrage a plenty though but I think you're pinning it on the wrong camp.

link   

Please don't get me started on that nonsense. Every culture has been a victim of slavery, and slavery still exists today.

People need to understand history before they comment out of turn. You are a good example of a social justice warrior. Please go read about the Moors.

www.historynet.com...

link   

uhh yea they were ever heard of the Barbary pirates?!?!? the mediterranean coast of europe was decimated by muslim pirates for 100's of years

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The double exists because Italians weren’t slaves for over 3 hundred years
Nor Asians

Context matters

Both Asians and Europeans (yup, even Italians) endured slavery for far longer than 300 years.

Heck, there is still Asians being put into slavery today.

Slavery in the US is such a minor blip on the global slavery timeline, it is extremely hard to understand the level of significance it is given.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Well here is Buzzfeeds article, they are an epicenter for SJW balogna. Go do a search it has already begun.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Funny how it always seems to be some person that thinks that SJWs and PC so and so's are running amok posting things that claim to be upsetting SJW's and not SJWs.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: redhorse

Well here is Buzzfeeds article, they are an epicenter for SJW balogna. Go do a search it has already begun.

www.buzzfeed.com...

I may stand corrected then. We'll see how this goes. Honestly, I'm still betting on a Tempest in a Teacup, but fabricated outrage is all the rage these days.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes sir! I am an old punk rock kid. They speak a lot of truth and line up with a lot of my beliefs.

The lyrics of the song do a great job of parodying the current SJW nonsense in this world.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah I am just making stuff up. Go do a Google search. It has already started and it is going to go viral. I assure you it is going to be another outrage. It will be deemed totally viral within hours.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"Blazing Saddles" could never be made now.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I read the comment section on reddit for this commercial as well as the BuzzFeed article... so far about a handful of people upset. Most people just saying "Well this will trigger the SJW's".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join