It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC tweet typo: refers to Trump as President.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Just slowly desensitising you to get used to the phrase president trump... Mwa Ha Ha ha..

Yep, and you know the phrase in the UK won't be President Trump, all the mannerly little children know what a Trump is here, plus the alternatives like a puffing billy...that's inescapable.
He shudda changed his name to Ivor Been Leadon or something.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Of course people care what Obama thinks, he is the President of the United States. If you feel no one cares what he says, you are sadly mistaken.

Oh, I stand corrected. You care. It's just that no one I can possibly take seriously cares about what Obama thinks anymore -- not even the people I know who voted for him care about his opinion anymore, and I run in liberal circles.

Across the board, the people I know feel he was not the candidate he claimed to be -- a phony -- and a huge disappointment.

If we are being honest here, a minority of Obama/DNC loyalists are the only ones impressed by Obama's opinion, anymore. They aren't voting for Trump anyway. And, none of this substantively changes my 'analysis.'

edit on 26-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Dang it, this whole time I've been thinking that they say "snitches get stitches".

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
MSNBC should just get used to it

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Sorry 'bout that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join