It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE @ UCSB 7PM PST

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Lucky bastard.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
"If we can't laugh and make fun of our differences, we end up killing each other over them. Look at the Middle East."

Wisdom right there.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Wait is it still going? Just got done with my tattoo and figured I'd missed it

YAY!

edit on 2620160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Been a great show. And yes I am lucky I don't know what she see's in me, must be the widows peak.
edit on 26-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This has been so fabulous.

What a great talk. I don't see how this cannot be learned from.

So much more informative than reading some article from one side or the other..

Yes, yes, and amen.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Been a great show. And yes I am lucky I don't know what she see's in me, must be the widows peak.

I'd classify it as "hitting a home run".

Beauty and brains is a lethal combo.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I say we rock them proud brother!
I feel sorry for all those forehead forests.

She's a keeper man. Smart ass, dislikes the SJWs, has good taste in men, is on ATS, and she's a hottie

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Where do I report you guys for being off topic?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

thank you sir ,

" the progressive left wants you to be as miserable as they are"

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Milo is a savage. But the truth hurts.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

"I'm a nice guy, a feminist, and I love SJWs! Why won't anyone date me?"

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Are you kidding me!?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

IT'S CURRENT YEAR!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

"Because the Patriarchal society has brainwashed the masses towards women to create a false ideal of what 'real men' look like and you are a victim of their misogyny."

Or whatever they say.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Sounds about right!

Also, don't worry about reporting us for off topic. Some blue haired blob with a septum piercing is probably already on it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
See what happens when you actually let the man speak? Thoughtful (mostly) polite discussion.

He got a few jabs in but at least everyone was respectful.

Good show

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Well its simple really, many of the liberal progressive women became gender neutral, have shunned connubial pleasures, often wondering where all the "real men" went, that poor fellow is just feeding off their left overs.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I have actively claimed what he said about the decline of the mental health of women for years. I am so glad someone else sees it.

Women have come away from traditional parenting. I think it's wonderful that they want to work, but at what cost? Women were the main source of their children's upbringing at least until they hit school age. Children got one on one time which solidified the family unit and created an understanding about the way a family unit functions. Everyone had a different job but each one was essential, not actively more important than the other. Men and women were a team and raised their families to work together...

Since women are actively encouraged to not only raise the children but also pay bills AND have a solid education, there is more pressure than ever for them to be a singular parent and not require the help of a man. This, in turn leads to not only men becoming cast out due to "inferiority" (i choose that term to describe what society essentially presumes the male counterpart is, anymore) but also the children are not being raised with proper oversight OR education and thus leading to the steady decline of education and the rise of all the wonderfully special snowflakes that plague our society simply because they weren't hugged enough or validated in the earlier years of development.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

have shunned connubial pleasures

*Were shunned. Also, you taught me a word.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

I agree 100% though when a man says these things it's misogynistic, I think as pointed out the male suicide rates and the rates of women becoming unhappy after thirty are a great example of this mass social engineering that has taken place, and it is at the cost of our society of the family unit, it's despicable.

While the liberals of the 60s had a very righteous cause they have not carried on the torch, instead they are bent on destroying the fabric of our society under the guise of equality, it's bull#, and they deserve to be called out and lambasted.

I'm glad there are women like you, and men like milo, if the liberals wonder why a trump presidency could even be fathomable the blame lays solely at their feet, and until they wake up or grow up and stop looking for others to blame they will be stuck in this perpetual state of cognitive dissonance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join