It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen King Joins Hundreds of Authors in Open Letter Blasting Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: Indigo5

So all the smart people dislike Trump? Telling. This is a big slap in the face to Trump and his supporters.

Every person I know who supports Trump has this rough attitude of "who cares, they deserve it" or some kind of racial bias, or general lack of empathy, or really ignorant. So yeah, if a person votes Trump, my guess is they fit in there somewhere.

You need new friends

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Do you feel that we have the right to defend our borders an control immigration, or should anyone who wants to live here be allowed?

Every country in the world agrees with defending borders. Nobody is arguing against defending borders. So, get to the checkmate part-- because if the next question is "So should we build a giant wall" or "should we go and round up 11 million illegals, no matter how peaceful or productive they are, and deport them" THAT is where the argument is.

No one said anything about rounding people up. Couldn't be done and everyone knows it. Instead you enforce employment laws they will have to apply for legal status in order to work. If current laws were enforced we wouldn't even have a problem.no need for a wall securing the border is mostly to stop illegal activities. In Texas they have a huge problem with drug cartels and violence spilling across the border.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What you people who support Trump have to realize is something some of you or many of you don’t know much about.

And it’s this: Trump is a GAMER

Of course often it takes one to know one. But I’ve known many gamers, including myself (when I have to be) that we can recognize one of our own quickly.

You ask what is a gamer.

A gamer is a minor conman all the way to a major conman

He’s like a used car salesman mixed with a prostitute

Bill Clinton, AKA slick Willie, was a bad gamer and so is Trump

But the chief attribute of a gamer is this:

When the con is found out he or she quickly goes immediately into another con BEFORE YOU COULD BAT AN EYELASH

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
No one said anything about rounding people up. Couldn't be done and everyone knows it.

I agree with you, but unfortunately Trump actually is in favor of a mass deportation. So, yeah he's talking about that.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You need new friends

I give you a star for that.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Now a gamer often is a useful attribute.

Ask any street hustler who gets by on his or her wits.

But Trump is a gamer with bad intent

I’ve known gamers with bad and good intent, it’s a big difference.

Why is Trump a gamer with bad intent?

Well you could tell by his cruelty

A decent gamer is not a sadist

They get the mark and move on

My good friends...Trump is playing you like a Stradivarius

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We are sort of stuck with him.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

name the "bad intent" you THINK Trump has

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

No one said anything about rounding people up. Couldn't be done and everyone knows it.

I agree with you, but unfortunately Trump actually is in favor of a mass deportation. So, yeah he's talking about that.

Unfortunately??

It's long overdue..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Unfortunately??

It's long overdue..

That requires a huge law enforcement effort and subsequent costs. Are you willing to pay for it...and then pay the increased costs for goods that would occur after the labor shortages?

edit on 26-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: seeker1963

Awesome! One more jagoff I will refuse to spend money on their product!

I love celebrities who think I give a damn about their opinions!

I never understood why celebrities think their opinion means anything about anything.

Said the loyal Trump supporter...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Good for the writers, Trump won't get their vote. YAY for them!

Makes ya wonder just how smart they really are, don't it?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualzombie

I know only one person who is open and outspoken about voting for Trump. This person is the most unfriendly, arrogant, psychotic, and coldest person I know. I'm not putting that on all Trump people because my experience with them is here and this one person in my regular life, but wow...not impressed with this group up to this point.

I also know only one person in my life who is open and outspoken about voting for Hillary Clinton. He's nice albeit naive.

This is a pretty accurate to my experience as well.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to vote. I'm trying to find out why Trump Supporters can't or won't see the major problems in electing Trump. Sorry if I confused you with a Trump Supporter. We haven't talked that much yet.

I'm not voting. I'm done with it. It all makes me sick.

Because we see more major problems from the other choices.

Problems that have been proven with their time in public service.

Trump hasn't tortured or droned any one yet, has he?

Has he let any terrorists/felons/illegals back out on the street like obama?

Has he created more jobs than hillary, sanders and obama combined?

King is a notorious progressive anyway.

Remember that mag that had all the repub writers in it, dissing Trump?

BFD.

It's all over but the cryin.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So basically its a list of all of the authors who have fallen for the anti trump propaganda. Most of what they talked about there simply isn't true. And here they are trying to claim they have the higher ground and the most clarity.
What a joke.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

name the "bad intent" you THINK Trump has

Bad intent to become president without a moral compasses just an ambitious ego maniac.

One can only go by what a candidate says, does, has done and says he'll do

Much of it is sinister to outright evil

And the evil far outweighs the good.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
OK. Sorry for getting back to the topic...... King is a hack? He damn near defended the 1st Amendment alone with his work back in the day. He's intelligent. Has a great finger on society. He knew the blowback he was going to get from this.... and from whom.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So all the smart people dislike Trump? Telling. This is a big slap in the face to Trump and his supporters.

Every person I know who supports Trump has this rough attitude of "who cares, they deserve it" or some kind of racial bias, or general lack of empathy, or really ignorant. So yeah, if a person votes Trump, my guess is they fit in there somewhere.

Just because they are getting it, doesn't mean they don't deserve it.

Seems to me that the smart people are actually pretty stupid.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The fact that Trump changes his policy pronouncements at his drop of a hat

One minute he’s for this and the next he’s against it

Some have speculated he may be in the early stages of some kind of old age brain disease.

But the worst is Trump’s idea of banning Muslims, running million of children out of the country….Threatening to steal Iraqi oil...torturing prisoners...killing relatives of terrorists

Let Japan and Korea go nuclear

And his lies about he won’t take money and those who do are scum but yet now he’s taking money

His flip flops

He’s ignorant of the presidential issues that should be known

I know people say we’ll Hillary and Obama and all the others screw up so what do they know. How can we do any worse

That’s like coming from a bad doctor who prescribed the wrong medicine for you and dam near killed you so now instead of going to a another doctor you go to a witch doctor and he prescribes voodoo.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Recognized this guy?

He died in the 19th century but we all know him AND it seem apropos today. THAT is why Trump is dangerous. As PT said, "There's a sucker born every minute." Trump knows this too.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Unfortunately??

It's long overdue..

That requires a huge law enforcement effort and subsequent costs. Are you willing to pay for it...and then pay the increased costs for goods that would occur after the labor shortages?

Mexico will pay for it.

Every illegal in jail will come at a price for mexico.

How much does social welfare cost to have them live here?

$100 bil a year?

Nice, only brown skins can do certain jobs white skins can't do?

Is that how you think of them? Picking cabbages and melons?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join