It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. IT staff told to keep quiet about Clinton’s server

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What is kind of funny is that blackberry handed over the encryption keys in 2007 to CSIS. It was only in 2010 they handed them over to the RCMP. Since Canada is part of the "five eyes" that share intelligence information, plus the US, the UK, New Zealand and Australia, they have access to all of Clinton's blackberry communications, they all have the encryption keys lol. I am a little surprised no one has brought this up.

The five eyes, is political move that allows them to spy on their allies general population and circumvents pesky privacy laws giving politicians a kind of plausible deniability, while sharing the data. When I was overseas with the South Africans, we got all kinds of information before the five eyes were even created. All that was required was well placed operatives in legitimate goverment positions.

So, all that is required to breach US security at this point is an operative in one of the other "four eyes" outside the US. Now if that doesn't tell you all intelligence agencies work together, I don't know what will. I had this discussion with Maurice Strong back in 1990, when he confirmed what I had heard from my CO about the Bruce Gen station audit.

Cheers - Dave

That is a good point

new topics

<< 1   >>

join