It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird happenings in the new house.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Alright new update****

I have had a friend visiting with her 11 yo daughter for almost a week now.

3 days ago the weird happenings just started happening again.

Foot steps in the kitchen in the late evening, but no creaking floor boards ( like when anyone in the house walks through the kitchen). Upon inspection from both ends there was nobody there.

The night before last I was woken up around midnight to what sounded like someone opening and closing cabinet doors and drawers in the bathroom. Boris was in the room with me and he lifted his head and growled which is really weird. I got up and looked and there was no one in the bathroom, every person in the house was sound asleep.

she has heard the front door open and close. she thought it was me getting up and going for my morning walk, just earlier than usual. She said it was around 630 am. She was really surprised when I walked out onto the balcony when she thought I was gone.

we have done some evp but have come up with nothing.

waiting to see what today has in store.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Alright bare with me, I'm on my tablet.

It's that time again, things are happening around the house again.

This time it's my sister in law who is also having the experiences.

Wednesday night soooo the night of the 3rd.

OK so J and I had gone to bed, and H had gone to the basement to camp out with the kids. She came upstairs around midnight to grab something from her bag, and on her way up the stairs she heard what sounded like pots and pans moving in the kitchen. She assumed I was up and loading the dishwasher. She says " hey girl why are you up cleaning?" As she walked around the corner into the kitchen no one is there. She grabbed her bag and high tailed it back down stairs. She was still quite shaken the next morning telling me about it.

Last night (today is the 6th) I catch a weird thump on two cams, no movement on the video but there is a sound.

We have been hearing bumps and thumps and such throughout the day for 3 days now.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Alright, I know I let the thread go dead
but life just kind of happened.

So *UPDATE*

Things still bump, and knock, and there are still footsteps. Just this morning it literally sounded like something was knocking from inside my fridge. I had quite the Ghostbusters flashback, as I walked over to open it. Nothing was there, seriously, I need to go grocery shopping.

Things keep moving, not just my things but everyone's things. Small things like keys, or cell phones, or even toys ( well they aren't toys they are collectables)

I really need to set up the cameras again and I need to find out more about this damn house.

That is what I'm going to do, and even if this thread is dead, I'm going to keep posting to it, someone will find it and someone will like it. Also it's journal of sorts.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

Hey I'm still here. Post anything that happens. I know how life just seems to go on and get in the way of all the things we'd like to do.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Yay!!!!

now I don't feel so bad

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yeah, just let us know when any developments take place.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
a reply to: wtbengineer

Yay!!!!

now I don't feel so bad

I'm still here too.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think I have stirred up activity. It's fall folks and living in the midwest that means prepping for winter.
Cleaning the chimney and prepping the house for the cold windy wet winter ( honestly that is scarier than a ghost to me).

Activity in the house goes something like bumps and thumps for a day, to footsteps and doors and cabinets banging for a week then it stops for about 7-10 days, then starts back up. I think the deep cleaning of the house has stirred up the fun.

Activity also like to act up when there is company. It's almost like "hey look at me, I'm here too".

My Dad is coming to visit this week and things are happening. Just a few minutes ago the spatula sitting in the skillet on the stove moved! We have a skillet that we just leave on the stove. It gets used everyday, so after we use it and wash it we just put it back on the stove, we do the same for the spatula.

The spatula moved, it slid around the edge of the skillet as if someone was sliding it to the other side. I heard it and when I looked up, it was sitting different. I know it was different, because I know how I left it, the handle was pointing to the outside of the stove, because if it sits pointing towards the middle of the stove then it gets too hot when the oven is on, and I had the oven going yesterday evening because I was roasting pumpkin seeds, from the pumpkin that we carved for halloween.

I apologise for the runon sentence, I am slightly jittery.

I have to put cameras up!
I will put cameras up tonight!
I will.

here's to hoping that I can remember to do it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So my Dad came to visit this weekend and there was no activity, which is strange, because it has been pretty active every other time that we've had company. Anyways; I showed Dad the first video of the shadow and the whistle, and much like when we first heard it, he was speechless for a bit.

Now my dad is my go to guy for music knowledge ( he is literally the human version of pop up video ) and he listened to the whistle a bunch of times and he can't name that tune either! He agrees that it's old and sounds like something from like an old western, but he's isn't 100% ready to sign off on it.

I will be sending him the audio, and he is going to let my grandfather listen to it and see if he has any idea.

This song is still nagging at me all these months later. I honestly feel deep down that it's important in learning about who or what this is. looking at the history of the area, there are Indians (lots of them) but whistling Indians? Did they whistle tunes, I honestly don't know. I know farmers did, and soldiers too, and there is a pretty solid history of them here.

Now I recently learned that less than a 5 minute walk from the house is an old airfield, and it was used in WW2 for training pilots, may it was before WW2, but there was one there (there is a plaque) and now it is a bunch of little league baseball fields. I can only speculate about the goings on there and any accidents or issues that would have happened.

It is very hilly in this area ( my house is actually built into the side of a hill as are literally every house on my street) so ( and I may be wrong) but I'm not sure this was farming land as these are not gently sloping hills.

Now I also let him watch and listen to the video of the sounds of the cabinets being opened and closed and he was thoroughly creeped out.

I have 4 cameras to use now , I'm more than a little excited about setting them up.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I can't wait to see what you capture!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I apologize in advance if this has already been posted/suggested (I am at work and can't thoroughly read the entire thread).

Here is a link to the Property Appraiser's site in what I believe is your county (if Google serves me correctly).

It should give at least the history of ownership and perhaps there will be information there that you can delve into further on. A bit of cross-referencing may or may not give you a little more to go on.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

I can't search my address on there. I tried. I don't know maybe I'm just not seeing it, but Thank you anyways. I'll have my husband give it a look when he gets home.

I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to set the cameras tonight and making sure they are charged and updated.

ok I got something. I'm adding to my reply because I found it on the website you linked too thank you.
Unfortunately all I can find is when the house changed owners and only as far back as 91. The house was built in the 60s. so that makes no sense.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Squirlli because: learning how to use the interwebs

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I put up cameras last night and all I got was the stupid dog (Boris) pacing all night. which I'm going to kick his butt, because he is not supposed to be up walking around, he just had knee surgery.

so next time, I'm pinning the dumb mutt up.

Otherwise, I got one thump that I can't explain, but I don't even know if I should count it because the dog was up moving around and I can't prove that he didn't cause the noise.

I'm so irritated right now .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I got a ghost in a basement to knock once, the wall was 2-4 feet of cement.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I used to rehab houses for twenty five years. I toured and bought houses in bad shape with questionable history in six states. Usually houses where a divorce happened had the most negative energy. One house had a man die in the living room naked and no one noticed for a week. Ask your neighbors about the history of the house in the last decade. The divorced houses had busted things in them, holes in the walls, cracked windows where someone walked along the first floor of the house with a bat and smacked /cracked them. Divorced ladies buy cheap repairs and replacement items that are subpar. One house I toured I didn't like at all for personal ick reasons, I later found out the guy who got divorced hung himself from a tree in the back yard. I bought a foreclosed property that the people drove off and left everything in it. The bank cleaned that up and twenty three cats that came and went from a busted window in the house. Some houses have pee all over the floors from the elderly or the sick. Some houses have aids or other sick people die there, Some houses were a murder scene, or a drug lords lair.

I suggest you change three things in the house, or on the house at the least. In art you must do this to claim it as your original piece. New carpet, paint. plant happy flowers out front, use round up on drive way. Paint the railing an eye popping color out front. Throw away the curtains, clean the place with bleach and pine sol everywhere. It will change and feel like it's your space, your new home. Change out lamp fixtures, cabinet doors in your case. Use felt stickers on the cabinet doors. Plug in air wick happy smells. Talk to your neighbors, have a minister bless your house, or move if you get it fixed up and still don't like it there. This is America you can sell for a profit and move somewhere else to suit yourself. Best of Luck! Write it all down and sell it as a creepy novel. Your writing creates suspense.

ps.) Set out mouse traps in paper lunch bags along your cabinets and on your kitchen counter. Little black rice droppings are mouse turds. Hang up some crosses and pretend you are catholic.

edit on 8-11-2016 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: frugal

I'm not trying to get rid of it, I'm trying to document it.

I have made the house ours over the last few months since we moved in. It hasn't deterred whatever is going on.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This morning (Nov 9th) at about 830 am, the door moved right in front of me!

ok ok ok

so when I got back home from droping my daughter off at school I noticed that the front sliding glass door was open a couple of inches. So when I came inside I slid it closed. It wasn't a huge deal, we haven't had the heater or anything running for over a week now, and I assumed it just didn't get closed all the way when we shut everything up last night before bed.

so about 830 this morning I was on the phone with the hubby on his way to work and standing at the door looking out when I noticed that the door was opened a couple inches again. I said something to the hubby about it and how I had already found it this way once this morning, as I closed it and checked it to make sure that there wasn't a gap and it had slid shut all the way. ( now these are heavy doors) Still No big deal.

while standing there talking on the phone and looking out the door, the door slid and opened up about an inch!!!

It moved right in front of my face!!! I jumped, startled, and quite possibly yipped like a small dog.
I closed it again, locked it, and closed the curtains lol.

I quickly set the cameras up and left to run my errands. when I got back I checked and there wasn't anything recorded

I will catch more.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
*update*

So last night (11/22) I was sitting at the kitchen table perusing the interwebs when I heard what sounded like shuffling feet.
The kids had both gone to bed and the dogs had gone to bed with them.
I couldn't really pinpoint a location on the sound.

I know it wasn't in the kitchen or dining room, or down the hall towards the bedrooms. It was the living room or the stairs to the basement. It sounded like someone was shuffling their feet as they walked.
I absolutely can't stand that sound. I get on to my kids everyday about picking up their feet when they walk. ( it's really hard not to say something to strangers out in public when they do it grrr)

I got up and looked around and couldn't find anything.

this happened about 930/10 pm last night.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
These are dimensional beings your hearing I believe. Cleanse and bless your rooms and yard. Try burning sage in each room. Get some stones, the beings operate on a principle of resonance, which is why they like to search our reality I think.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ok, so my cameras are old phones and tablets, that I have downloaded the same application on. The app is called Trackview, and if it picks up a sound or motion it will start recording and will record for 15 secs, or until the motion stops. It's not too bad, but I was wondering if there was something better? also free.

I want to try something different, and compare ya know?

I have android everything if that helps?

Does anyone know of a really good app or an easier way to go about doing this?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join