It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats happened to ATS recently?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm sorry, are you lost or something?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ATS = Americas Tedious Stories.

Ive been saying this for a while

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Some good points on board.

I think i'll leave clicking the 'new' tab for a couple Months and just click on 'Forums' or see the homapage for most recent and most flagged ~threads!

I do remember some real great topics from a few years ago though... one guy used to bring some brill conspiracy theories to the site about famous people who were murdered and he went into a lot of detail, bought a lot of facts to the table, really made me open my eyes to what's going on or has been going on. I think he left unfortunately as i'm sure he would have posted about MJ, Prince and a few others most recently passed..maybe even James Gandolfini..

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I vote for hiding of particular threads instead of hiding of complete forums.
Just press a "-" and that thread won't show up anymore in recent pages

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Current events; politics and game show "do you see this as I see this (door number ?)" Not experiencing the inspiration of old; but times change for 'bitter' or worse than something lessor than any form of humor can explain. I hope a short trend and deeper fun thought processes prevail.

edit on 27-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Current events; politics and game show "do you see this as I see this (door number ?)" Not experiencing the inspiration of old; but times change for 'bitter' or worse than something lessor than any form of humor can explain. I hope a short trend and deeper fun thought processes prevail.

I'm always up for change and progression. I'm a Futurist Globalist, who tries to watch Pale Blue Dot at least once a week.

My avatar should give an indication of where my interest lies.

But, for now, the mundanes of every day life and fight for all to be treated Equally.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
originally posted by: Annee

vhb: Current events; politics and game show "do you see this as I see this (door number ?)" Not experiencing the inspiration of old; but times change for 'bitter' or worse than something lessor than any form of humor can explain. I hope a short trend and deeper fun thought processes prevail.

Annee: I'm always up for change and progression. I'm a Futurist Globalist, who tries to watch Pale Blue Dot at least once a week. My avatar should give an indication of where my interest lies. But, for now, the mundanes of every day life and fight for all to be treated Equally.

Always change ONLY as a positive progression. Future Globalist is a fine moniker! Ordinary existence is better than one war torn in the Middle East (those poor souls that allied themselves via history as Sunni or #e/Kurds etc). TIRESOME secret misanthropes that hate everyone (including themselves) having no idea why they exist in constant turmoil turn to joining ISIS (Sunnis/#es alike) purpose is to make the living situation for ordinary people unstable. Insert fear and take (trust in God) away. Once accomplished this is a win over God. This is insane. Will God allow for this as is a curious creature and always is interested in someone else describing Itself to Itself (LAZY).

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Always Positive.

Always progressive movement. I don't do "Once Was".

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Always Positive. Always progressive movement. I don't do "Once Was".

I would argue "Once Was" with God if allowed the audience.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

For you, not me.

Atheist.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

For you, not me. Atheist.

You do not know what you are missing regarding belief in a nebulous creator form that refuses to reveal itself to mankind as ITS creator yet desires the worship of without any PROOF OF its own existence (faith based apparently).

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You do not know what you are missing regarding belief in a nebulous creator form that refuses to reveal itself to mankind as ITS creator yet desires the worship of without any PROOF OF its own existence (faith based apparently).

OK, Spiritual Atheist.

Too many paranormal (for lack of better word) experiences to deny there is something beyond our known world.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

OK, Spiritual Atheist.

Too many paranormal (for lack of better word) experiences to deny there is something beyond our known world.

Something out there has a ridiculous sense of humor (its just waiting for acknowledgement). I'm with you Spiritual Atheist.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Funny....cause I just had to back off from a few threads about transgender issues....and I ask myself, WHY does it matter , why debate about this at all ?! I actually do think there may be a bigger agenda involved and it's not easily articulated with all the "layers" of this subject.

From that perceptive I do think there is something to discuss here on a Conspiracy web site, that is bigger then just a titillating, story of the day.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No one even believes in the New World Order anymore.. I think that used to be the norm around here.

You don't hear much about the New World Order anymore, everyone's into being gay or trans these days.

What's the next biggest conspiracy site on the net? Maybe it's time I moved.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

New world order theory is a thing of the past. It's not "in" anymore, i suppose.

ATS discussing politics, that I can understand, because politics should be in everyone's mind, but unfortunately that's not the case. But either way, discussing transsexuals and gays on the conspiracy site...it doesn't make any sense, and truth to be told, I couldn't care less about those kind of stuff, but apparently, for some unexplained reason people spend their time discussing it.

Wake up people.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
. . . discussing transsexuals and gays on the conspiracy site...it doesn't make any sense, . . .

It's a Constitutional Equal Rights issue.

Just because it doesn't personally affect you, does not mean it is not important.

If certain groups (and like minded) stopped trying to deny Equal Rights to all LGBT - - - there would be no discussion.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I applaud to the fight for their rights, but I don't think it should be fought and discussed on ATS. I mean, how any of what you are saying has to do with ATS?

Unless you are telling me that there's an ongoing conspiracy against LGBT population, I don't think LGBT related stuff should be discussed on ATS.

edit on 28-5-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I applaud to the fight for their rights, but I don't think it should be fought and discussed on ATS. I mean, how any of what you are saying has to do with ATS?

Unless you are telling me that there's an ongoing conspiracy against LGBT population, I don't think LGBT related stuff should be discussed on ATS.

You see my Avatar? Do you have any question that my interest is Space. UFOs, and off planet stuff?

ATS is a member driven site. What is of interest, is what is discussed.

UFO has become redundant. There is nothing new to discuss.

You'd prefer ATS fade away from lack of participation?

edit on 28-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

At least I think LGBT threads should be moved to off-topic part of the site, because it is where it belongs if at all.

Don't worry ATS would not fade away if it were not for these kind of threads...I would be quite sad if the main essence of ATS conspiracy site is to discuss the lgbt rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join