It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanity has gone stir crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It is almost like cabin fever. There is a world war on.. corporate power VS everyone else. I think "they" don't even know what to do as there is the (yeah drum roll) awakening. We're due for a revolution but that cannot really work in the typical fashion as it is not just one group of people overthrowing another elite. This is global with several billion people looking up at a handful of billionaires held up in offices somewhere wondering why their big plan isn't working and trying to come up with other plans to keep the machine ticking. Those billionaires clearly aren't happy either they just want to keep their power which is doing nothing for their souls. Drinking sand instead of water. The Orwellian plan.. the problem is humanity isn't that predictable. We have evolved an instinct to revolt every couple of generations and all great empires fall. We have also reached an impasse technology wise. The current problem is they don't want to get rid of the old tech despite what it is doing to the planet and the rest of humanity is kind of "WTF" and realizing they don't actually own the planet. It's now just that extra motivation to take away their power.

They do have a recourse which they are prepping us for in the media.. which also won't work as they can't convince all of humanity to go along with it as for the past few years the media has started to resemble bad satire. It's very odd to witness.

So disease may cull some of our numbers.. but ultimately the meek will inherit the earth as no matter how conditioned or enslaved humans will always try break their chains. Eventually.

So where to next?
edit on 26-5-2016 by riley because: grammar

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Controlled demolition on a global scale. Maybe it will be started and finished by the elite, maybe it will be the little guy that pushes the button.. Either way will have the same result..

In a thousand years the ones that are still around will be living much simpler lives with nowhere near the amount of choices or options in how they live..

The question in my mind is when will we get the hint and start the process.. Because if we wait too long the world that future generations inherit will be one that is a total nightmare compared to the one our ancestors lived in..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

I fear it is too late. The prophecy of the meek inheriting the earth has the potential to come true. If our collective free will decides against this because people keep refusing to think for themselves we are collectively screwed.

I mean apparently this qualified as a rant rather than prophecy and got moved accordingly.
So even this topic has been dismissed as just being irrational and just venting the spleen.

So rant time I guess. I really wanted seers to read this. The won't now.

Unless I think really hard.

"Please seers and those wih ESP I would like you to see this and respond to this.."

My forehead hurts.

edit on 26-5-2016 by riley because: the number 42

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

The meek have always inherited the earth...all six feet of it

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I really hope that we do get it together and save both our planet and our souls. Star and flag just for the hope that we can make it. A revolution of love would be awesome, but however it comes something has to change

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Today, my mom commented on my foul language (I was really angry at the lawn mower) and I replied, "The day we start banning words is the day we've officially entered 1984!"

And that was that. I find it odd that some words have such a bad rep though, but maybe we need that bad reputation in order to express ourselves more accurately because without the bad reputation then how would we be able to attain that level of... idk, intensity?

Anyway I like you, but I'm definitely married to the technological stuff (I like plumbing, and electricity, hell, I even love the internet).

Count me in for a revolution of love, though. That sounds great.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Question..

If TPTB came to you and told you that you were the long lost puppet master, and that you now had the power to rule the world. Complete control of all the corporations, countries and religions from behind the curtain..

How would you proceed with your new found powers? How would you direct the near future, or at least how it went during your life time?

I've asked this question to a few people along the way, and from my perspective, the responsible answer is pretty scary. It sometimes leads me to beleive that what TPTB has in store for us is not going to be pretty but may in fact be exactly what we need..

top topics

join