It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1238 Delegates....Trump did it...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Because of the landslide
Damn it, not American but Trump is a clown.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: cecil2982
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Didn't Trump file for bankruptcy? How is that any better than what Hilary did?

He filed for bankruptcy with 4 companies out of the dozens he owns, which is quite common in the business world. Many major industries from General Motors to Marvel Comics have declared bankruptcy to save their business.

And he is still successful after filing bankruptcy and not getting a bail out?

Madness!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

And this helps the people how? What is the point of talking about Trumps business ventures? It has nothing to do with ending corruption in our system, helping struggling Americans, or leading the biggest military power in the world. I'm glad you're impressed with how rich someone you've never met can make himself using money he didn't earn in the first place, but it doesn't help our people at all or matter in the least. If anything, he has shown that he will use the system as he pleases with little regard to the morality of his actions essentially making him another corrupt celebrity politician.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Ha!!! So an anti trump person makes the claim that since Trump has filed for bankruptcy, he will make for a bad president. And we're not allowed to respond because the truth doesn't mesh with your opinion? Cool. Let's never bring up anyone's past issues then. Pinky finger swear?!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
using money he didn't earn in the first place

Hmmm. I seem to remember Obama saying the same thing.

"You didn't make that."

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

And this helps the people how? What is the point of talking about Trumps business ventures? It has nothing to do with ending corruption in our system, helping struggling Americans, or leading the biggest military power in the world. I'm glad you're impressed with how rich someone you've never met can make himself using money he didn't earn in the first place, but it doesn't help our people at all or matter in the least. If anything, he has shown that he will use the system as he pleases with little regard to the morality of his actions essentially making him another corrupt celebrity politician.

Wow, you put a lot of words into what I said. But I can respond to your words.

It's not the President's job to directly help people. The presidency is not a legislative/representative.
Trump knows business. He knows what works and doesn't.
No one has said anything about ending corruption or leading the military.
As for struggling Americans, a businessman knows how to create jobs.
Rich people know how to handle and save money. As soon as you come to grips with that truth, the sooner you can get that chip off your shoulder.
It's not the President's job to directly help people. The presidency is not a legislative/representative.
Oh no, 'using the system.' As if it hasn't been built to be used.
And there is the morality card. It gets so old.
Another corrupt celebrity politician? Welcome to the internet. Anyone can be a celebrity with the proper use of social media.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Speaking of not earning their money and stuff!?

Hello!! That you hillary?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

What in God's name are you talking about? I literally said none of those things. PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

You people are so lost and confused.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Again, what in the hell are you talking about? I don't give a damn about Hillary.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

He knows how to make money for himself so that translates into job creation for you? How? Rich people can solve these problems...what in the?They're literally robbing the country and you think they want to help you hahahaha. Wow.

This is such a lost cause. America is done. I've never met a more blind group of people. It's like supporting corruption.

Only a middle class candidate understands the problems of the middle class. It's an obvious statement, but yeah let's give the keys to the same group who have been robbing us. According to you our system allows for it which makes it ok.

My grandma knows how to handle and save money. Does that make her qualified to be the next great job creator? Honestly, half of what you said doesn't even make sense and you didn't comprehend hardly anything I wrote which means this is pointless so enjoy pushing for further inequality and moral bankruptcy in politics and yourself.

It's not the presidents job to help the people? Just stop.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Chip on shoulder against successful people: check.

Can't read what I said and replies to what is interpreted: check.

Thinks America is done and corrupt: check.

Screeds and complains: check.

Doesn't understand what the President is responsible for: check.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I dont care what anyones reasons are for supporting Trump... all I need to know is that the 3 biggest abusers of the American people, The Republicans, The Democrats and the Media, who have been passing us around like a hooker at a bachelor party for decades...... suddenly are sooooo concerned for our well being that they are willing to go through so much trouble trying to prevent a man from running for president..... to protect us. Nothing to do with protecting the "good old boys " club they are all members of, I am sure.
Trump....... because those who decided not wearing my seatbelt is all it takes to label me a criminal, worthy of punishment.... payback time

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

I don't think so. How can he have gotten it today? What State was today and did the polls close at 11am? Poppycock

Ahhh, poor reading ability and denial. Both liberal prerequisites.

Better start packing now, man. Canada is better anyway... free health care, one giant gun-free zone, and the roads are paved with cannabis from what I hear. Liberal paradise!

Canada is far from a gun free zone lol, it is harder to get cannabis here than in USA in places and we will NOT be accepting anti-trumpers into our areas.

Try Mexico, but I think they have the same ideas about liberals of that spectrum.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

What in God's name are you talking about? I literally said none of those things. PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

You people are so lost and confused.

Yea. You should pay attention. I quoted your own words, yet you somehow didn't say those things? Seems like more than your Chevy is broke down.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran
What if Trump is actually protecting the "good old boys club" by helping us? What if he sees a disaster so great that it would be worse than the Great Depression. Unless someone has the balls to stand up and do something about it, we are going to go down that road. If we go down that road, the good old boys club is going to follow us. Some of the wealthiest men have committed sucide during the great depressions because they lost so much.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Depends. We did vote liberal. Got rid of that moron Stephen Harper. Best thing to happen to Canada since poutine and maple syrup. Speak for yourself we will take the anti trumpers.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

You're ignorant.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join