It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1238 Delegates....Trump did it...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cecil2982
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Didn't Trump file for bankruptcy? How is that any better than what Hilary did?

He filed for bankruptcy with 4 companies out of the dozens he owns, which is quite common in the business world. Many major industries from General Motors to Marvel Comics have declared bankruptcy to save their business.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Mr Trump is now at 1238 delegates and he did it before California. With over 300 delegates left he has clinched the amount needed by 1. Of course, Kasich will be keeping his still but it still does not matter. What a tool.

So, for all of those out there who said it could not be done it has been done early....and in a landslide.

bigstory.ap.org...

Donald Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president Thursday, completing an unlikely rise that has upended the political landscape and set the stage for a bitter fall campaign. Trump was put over the top in the Associated Press delegate count by a small number of the party's unbound delegates who told the AP they would support him at the national convention in July. Among them is Oklahoma GOP chairwoman Pam Pollard. "I think he has touched a part of our electorate that doesn't like where our country is," Pollard said. "I have no problem supporting Mr. Trump." It takes 1,237 delegates to win the Republican nomination. Trump has reached 1,238. With 303 delegates at stake in five state primaries on June 7, Trump will easily pad his total, avoiding a contested convention in Cleveland.

All that fear of a contested convention gone.

Too soon for the Trumpsters to be celebrating. (Don't get me wrong -- I will vote for Trump against Hillary any day.)

But my gut says Hillary will win in November. The corrupt Obama Admin. isn't going to do anything to Hillary and the Anti-Trump forces will be massive & nasty. Plus the Democratic Party will use every dirty trick to win.

I hope I'm wrong on this. President Hillary means the end of the US as a sovereign nation. Things will get very, very bad.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

If you come leagally we would love to have you!!!

Never been an immigrant issue. It is an ILLEGAL immigrant issue.

Liberals always seem to miss that ILLEGAL word. And yes they are all criminals by the very definition. Break the law by coming and your a criminal.

Now if you to advocate changing the law and making it less complicated? As a person that had to go though the system for my wife, I'm all for looking at a better system. But until then USE the one we have. I did.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Pyrrho

You're not a candidate, though.

Yes, I am. Write my name in on election day. I'll "make this country great again" by being the worst president ever.

What propaganda are you referring to? Nearly every exploit or lie by Hillary is either on public record, or through her own words via interviews. This is the worst part, because the only reason to support Hillary is through ignorance.

That's difficult to list because there is so much out there. The Clintons have been accused of many things, but have been convicted of nothing.

What issue of hers do you agree with? And which Hillary do you agree with? It's hard to tell because she changes her stances each time she's in the public spotlight.

Very little. She's too republican-lite for me.

True they have never been convicted.

Seems every one that has evidence against them all seem to commit suicide or die in plane crashes, but thats a different story...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

Liberals always seem to miss that ILLEGAL word. And yes they are all criminals by the very definition. Break the law by coming and your a criminal.

Now if you to advocate changing the law and making it less complicated? As a person that had to go though the system for my wife, I'm all for looking at a better system. But until then USE the one we have. I did.

If for no other reason but to back up your statement...I have no problem what-so-ever with LEGAL immigration. What we want...no...what we DEMAND is to interview people who wish to enter our country, assure they are not major criminals or terrorists, validate their desire to become citizens, etc.

But here is the truth. I don't care how easy you make the legal immigration process, they will still try to get in illegally. And I'll tell you why. The vast majority who come here illegally have NO INTENTION of becoming citizens. They don't wish to denounce their citizenship with their homeland, they don't intend to learn our language, they don't intend to stay here forever, they don't intend to keep their money here in our banks, follow our rules, pay for healthcare, etc.

THEY ARE COCK ROACHES (for the most part) that only want to bleed us dry, take us for all they can take and send it back "home". That is the majority in my opinion. If you want to prove me wrong...go ahead and try.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

If for no other reason but to back up your statement...I have no problem what-so-ever with LEGAL immigration. What we want...no...what we DEMAND is to interview people who wish to enter our country, assure they are not major criminals or terrorists, validate their desire to become citizens, etc.

But here is the truth. I don't care how easy you make the legal immigration process, they will still try to get in illegally. And I'll tell you why. The vast majority who come here illegally have NO INTENTION of becoming citizens. They don't wish to denounce their citizenship with their homeland, they don't intend to learn our language, they don't intend to stay here forever, they don't intend to keep their money here in our banks, follow our rules, pay for healthcare, etc.

THEY ARE COCK ROACHES (for the most part) that only want to bleed us dry, take us for all they can take and send it back "home". That is the majority in my opinion. If you want to prove me wrong...go ahead and try.

But you DO interview legal immigrants! The vetting process is a detailed one, especially for people coming from places like Syria and Iraq, where the process is beyond rigorous. Here's a handy link.
edit on 27-5-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Long Live the President?

Good work, Trump

17 candidates, some with the backing of unlimited establishment dollars, each one vanquished.

Hillary should be a cakewalk.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: matafuchs

This is a very interesting time to live in because now we will see how democracy actual plays out..

Will the democrats screw Sanders when it appears as though more of the dems (voters) are in favor of Sanders?

Will the GOP ignore trump and push for Hillary?

Will the GOP somehow try and tank trump and push one of their own candidates?

Looking at some of these hypothetical it does not appear as though democracy works for the average informed or even uniformed citizen..

We don't live in a DEMOCRACY! Where the hell have you been? Wake up and smell the bovine excrement.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ok so you don't support Bernie, and you don't support Crooked Hillary, so who the hell do you support?

You say you're not voting, but you sure spend a lot of time and energy here on ATS defending them both while trolling Trump threads. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

But you DO interview legal immigrants! The vetting process is a detailed one, especially for people coming from places like Syria and Iraq, where the process is beyond rigorous. Here's a handy link.

Yes...we want to interview immigrants. We don't get that chance with illegal aliens. That was the point.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Im sorry was Sanders mentioned anywhere in this thread? nope,,lets stick to the subject

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Awesome, done deal.

Now we can talk about the real issues, like:

1) which particular brand of stupid the American voting system will vote for in November.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wonder how crazy people will go when he loses to his co-lizard-in-pantsuit?

How would you like your lizard - red or blue?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The corrupt corporate stupid, or the... Oh.

Still hoping for a Sanders presidency, though. Even if his policies don't work it will be the first president since JFK to care in the slightest about the citizens worth less than a million.
edit on 27/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Spot on.

Immigration has always been an interesting issue. I honestly think the United States should do away with its "if you're born here, you're automatically a citizen" Many other industrialized countries with extensive federal services have. It doesn't make sense for a woman to come here illegally, have a baby right across the border and then boom - The baby is an American citizen? We then have two options: 1) allow the mother to stay here legally despite not qualifying for legal immigration. Since the mother will likely have no resources, she will then become dependent upon federal welfare to support herself and her child. Even if she finds a job, being a relatively uneducated immigrant will mean she likely has a menial job or bottom of the barrel, at best and will probably remain dependent on welfare while she is raising her child 2) separate the baby from its mother (never a desirable option) deport the mother and send the child to social services, so that it then becomes the responsibility of the U.S. government and the taxpayers.

That makes no sense. We should follow the example of other countries, and have at least a few general requirements BESIDES simply being born on U.S. soil to qualify for citizenship. Like requiring that the child's parents were here legally when the child was born or, if that isn't the case, that the child has been here for at least seven years or more or something of that nature.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thank God. I was soooooo worried that the investor class was going to get into a big fight over which one of their pieces of garbage was going to rule over our people. We can all sleep well now.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Gona love watching all liberals cry when he wins it! #Trump2016

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You mentioned legal immigrants as well, and your demand to interview them. That was my point - legal immigrants go through a huge number of hoops to get to the USA. Syrian immigrants go through an additional layer or five. That's what annoys me so much when Trump wails about how yet more evil Syrian immigrants are flooding straight in and are potential ISIS agents. He either doesn't know what he's talking about or he's lying.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

And then what? You watch our people continue to sink? Hilarious bro!!!!! Buy a clue. We're in a slave system where we are ruled by the investor class. Open your eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join