It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1238 Delegates....Trump did it...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

When he wins in November, maybe we can finally start routing out these communists who have infiltrated our government.

Liberals, please don't go ape # when your team loses.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Great video!
The actions of the protestors are confirming everything Trump is saying about the problem.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
All of those experts with their maps and numbers and scenarios who were saying it was impossible for Trump to hit the magic number.... night after night on the news... no matter how they moved their imaginary numbers they said it was impossible.

Just out of curiosity, which media outlet are you claiming was actually saying all that?

Because from everything I've seen, the MSM have been reporting about how Americans have been hopelessly starstruck by Trumps BS political rhetoric for months now!

Are you sure your claim of him being an underdog and shunned by the media isn't just all in your own head?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

The only people voting for Hillary are people that don't have time to read up on her exploits and their favorite news station won't cover them, so they vote for her because of the "Democrat" and "woman" and "Clinton" buzzwords regardless of policy standpoints.

Or people could be voting for her because they like her stance on some issues and do not buy the propaganda lies told by and to the Right Wing.

After the nomination, it'll be too hard to ignore. Trump and his supporters will ensure that Clinton is exposed for the fraud she is.

Don't know what they could expose that we haven't heard already.

There isn't a single other candidate worse than Hillary.

Me. I'd make a horrible president.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: harvestdog

Great video!
The actions of the protestors are confirming everything Trump is saying about the problem.

Yeah it's a good one. I especially like where Trump says "We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism. The nation state remains the true foundation to happiness and harmony."

The commies hate that.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, for all of those out there who said it could not be done it has been done early....and in a landslide.

Uhhh ... no. Or maybe one could admittedly see it from that perspective.

But, the definition of Landslide should be reserved for how he wins in November. All Trump has to do is get his voting base to the polls. Hillary's aren't going to waste their time heading downtown to vote. They're gonna play another round of candy crush or hang out in Wally World. -Snicker

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

No he hasn't. HE is clarifying positions and he has said he will have his teams look at it.

Hope and Change said "I will fundamentally change this country"....

Isn't that exactly his message? He wants to change this country and "make it great again".

Hope and Change.

Obama 2.0

Get to used to hating on Trump. You're going to be doing it for the next 8.5 years. Hahahahahahahaj

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

No he hasn't. HE is clarifying positions and he has said he will have his teams look at it.

Hope and Change said "I will fundamentally change this country"....

Isn't that exactly his message? He wants to change this country and "make it great again".

Hope and Change.

Obama 2.0

Get to used to hating on Trump. You're going to be doing it for the next 8.5 years. Hahahahahahahaj

Same thing was said about Obama.

"Hope and Changers" for the win?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The only people voting for Hillary are people that don't have time to read up on her exploits and their favorite news station won't cover them, so they vote for her because of the "Democrat" and "woman" and "Clinton" buzzwords regardless of policy standpoints.

Or people could be voting for her because they like her stance on some issues and do not buy the propaganda lies told by and to the Right Wing.

After the nomination, it'll be too hard to ignore. Trump and his supporters will ensure that Clinton is exposed for the fraud she is.

Don't know what they could expose that we haven't heard already.

There isn't a single other candidate worse than Hillary.

Me. I'd make a horrible president.

You're not a candidate, though.

What propaganda are you referring to? Nearly every exploit or lie by Hillary is either on public record, or through her own words via interviews. This is the worst part, because the only reason to support Hillary is through ignorance.

What issue of hers do you agree with? And which Hillary do you agree with? It's hard to tell because she changes her stances each time she's in the public spotlight.
edit on 5/26/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yes, I am. Write my name in on election day. I'll "make this country great again" by being the worst president ever.

What propaganda are you referring to? Nearly every exploit or lie by Hillary is either on public record, or through her own words via interviews. This is the worst part, because the only reason to support Hillary is through ignorance.

That's difficult to list because there is so much out there. The Clintons have been accused of many things, but have been convicted of nothing.

What issue of hers do you agree with? And which Hillary do you agree with? It's hard to tell because she changes her stances each time she's in the public spotlight.

Very little. She's too republican-lite for me.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I really hope this means that Mark Levin will finally shut his big mouth up, the guy has done nothing but bash Trump like a good little RINO lap dog. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

so you'll be voting Trump then?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If it's Trump vs. Clinton, she is toast.
The Trump campaign will eat her alive. She is a very abrasive person.
Hardly likable. Trumps will just open the vault and start plastering videos like this all over TV.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It was on almost every major TV news network, especially on primary election nights.

Have you seriously not seen their huge maps, with touch programming?

They used their big maps and special programs set up with how many delegates were available in each state, and predicted which states were polling for which candidate, and which states were take-all or proportionate.

They would touch each state to change who was going to win it, with automatic totaling showing how many votes Trump would have if he won which states. And every scenario left Trump just shy of the magic number.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yes, I am. Write my name in on election day. I'll "make this country great again" by being the worst president ever.

That's difficult to list because there is so much out there. The Clintons have been accused of many things, but have been convicted of nothing.

Very little. She's too republican-lite for me.

So you're OK with an elected official that only changes their stances when they can make a power grab? Or one that doesn't care about American lives, American military lives, or the fact that she thinks it would be a good thing to provoke an attack on our country so we can go to war with Iran?

The Clintons have been accused of many things, but have been convicted of nothing.

So you would only oppose a candidate if they were convicted of a crime? Seems a bit shallow, but alright.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

so you'll be voting Trump then?

I'll be staying at home, smoking a fine cigar, watching the rest of the US vote against their own best interests.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

hey brother if you want to celebrate with me I KNOW where the parties at

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So you're OK with an elected official that only changes their stances when they can make a power grab? Or one that doesn't care about American lives, American military lives, or the fact that she thinks it would be a good thing to provoke an attack on our country so we can go to war with Iran?

No. Nothing I've said should give you that idea. I said I was not voting for her.

So you would only oppose a candidate if they were convicted of a crime? Seems a bit shallow, but alright.

No. I oppose candidates on ideas and policies, not what I believe they are guilty of...convicted or not.

To do otherwise, is shallow.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

hey brother if you want to celebrate with me I KNOW where the parties at

Thanks, but that is not my style. I don't like parties and if either Clinton or Trump get in to office, I don't see the reason to celebrate.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"and it will be a beautiful wall".

Could be time to invest in cement manufacturing shares and make some money from said beautiful wall because imo, if the DNC give Hillary the nod, Trump will win the election.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join