It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1238 Delegates....Trump did it...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
All of those experts with their maps and numbers and scenarios who were saying it was impossible for Trump to hit the magic number.... night after night on the news... no matter how they moved their imaginary numbers they said it was impossible.

And Trump showed them that the impossible is possible!
I hope he keeps it up, and makes America great again, and balances the budget, and reduces the deficit, and puts a stop to the flood of illegal immigrants, and shuts down ISIS, and fixes our health care - showing that good things really are possible!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Says who? Maybe the butthurt conservatives who lost the last federal election. The rest of us would welcome you just like we have other refugees.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trump cannot do that on his own. The president is not a dictator and has to work with congress. Therein lies the problem. He's not a team player. He's a dictator-type. His way or the highway.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That kind of thinking works against you too, you know? Add up all the votes that aren't for Cruz. That's a bigger margin of loss. Add up all the votes that aren't for Rubio. Even bigger margin of loss. And so on, and so on. If all the non Trump votes were coalescing around one specific candidate, you might have a point but they aren't. In fact, the trend seems to be many non Trump votes going to Trump in a last ditch effort to be on the winning team.

It's still not a landslide though, more than that, Trump is the least preferred Republican candidate in the voters polls, and so is Hilary. Not much to celebrate then as desperation sets in. Then there will be a need to endure this man for four years of talking silly buggers at least, if he does win the Presidency.

WoW!

Never would have guessed that by his delegate count and accumulated votes /sarc

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Trump is a leader.
It takes a leader to lead others to get things done.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

That is where you are wrong. For years he has let people fight it out. From that comes good ideas. As a good CEO or POTUS it is you who will have the final say. It is not his way or the highway...it is the best way researched.

He can do it. He will assemble a team. It will cost less and come in under budget. Why would people not want this?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trump cannot do that on his own. The president is not a dictator and has to work with congress. Therein lies the problem. He's not a team player. He's a dictator-type. His way or the highway.

Well, idk if you've heard, but once you become prez you get this nifty pen and phone to get things done, congress and constituents be damned.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I like Trump and I voted for him in my state.I wouldn't be too quick in his
nomination until after the GOP convention.I think we will have some kind
of false flag event before or by then.This is my Mama instincts here...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Trump is a leader.
It takes a leader to lead others to get things done.

originally posted by: matafuchs

That is where you are wrong. For years he has let people fight it out. From that comes good ideas. As a good CEO or POTUS it is you who will have the final say. It is not his way or the highway...it is the best way researched.

He can do it. He will assemble a team. It will cost less and come in under budget. Why would people not want this?

"Hope and Change".

You guys are falling for it all over again.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No Hope and Change. That is what I want to repeal. There is nothing in our country that has progressed. Obamacare a bust... Solyndra...cash for clunkers...jobs are not back...MSM is truly and fully owned by the Progressives in this country. Now comes TPP and the ability to sell arms to protect against China in the Pacific to Asian nations. Race tensions are in the #ter...cops are killed on a weekly basis for no reason.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No Hope and Change. That is what I want to repeal. There is nothing in our country that has progressed. Obamacare a bust... Solyndra...cash for clunkers...jobs are not back...MSM is truly and fully owned by the Progressives in this country. Now comes TPP and the ability to sell arms to protect against China in the Pacific to Asian nations. Race tensions are in the #ter...cops are killed on a weekly basis for no reason.

Ya, it's Hope and Change all over.

Just look at the way you are talking. Propaganda rhetoric.

You guys better take a deep look within, because you are falling for the same garbage that got Obama elected.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It's still not a landslide though, more than that,

How is that not a landslide?

I'm not a trump supporter, but he beat his opponents in a rout.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

HA! Youve got a really, really great point there!!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm beginning to think that the whole thing was a setup from the start. I think Rubio Kasich Cruz and the RNC played this circus out with this very outcome in mind. Trump is just another puppet and will dance like the rest of the marionettes have.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think you should have your hair cut like Trump's.

He's on TV now, and I think he went to the beauty shop for his big day. His hair is the color of freshly churned butta on top, and metallic silver on the sides. It's a puzzlement. He also seems to have eased off the orange spray tan a bit, although I think he is wearing mascara.

(not that there is anything wrong with that)

Him and Hillary both have to lay off the heavy makeup, but it's better than the alternative.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I'm beginning to think that the whole thing was a setup from the start. I think Rubio Kasich Cruz and the RNC played this circus out with this very outcome in mind. Trump is just another puppet and will dance like the rest of the marionettes have.

He's already begun to distance himself from previous statements/positions and falling right in to line.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No he hasn't. HE is clarifying positions and he has said he will have his teams look at it.

Hope and Change said "I will fundamentally change this country"....

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No he hasn't. HE is clarifying positions and he has said he will have his teams look at it.

Hope and Change said "I will fundamentally change this country"....

Isn't that exactly his message? He wants to change this country and "make it great again".

Hope and Change.

Obama 2.0

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Since when are cops being killed on a weekly basis? Where is the source for that? More like cops are shooting civilians on a daily basis.

Also Trump was on TV this morning saying "we are the most heavily taxed nation by far". Not sure where he gets his math from but that's a blatant LIE. No surprise there though he is a great liar and will fit right in with the rest of them.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The only people voting for Hillary are people that don't have time to read up on her exploits and their favorite news station won't cover them, so they vote for her because of the "Democrat" and "woman" and "Clinton" buzzwords regardless of policy standpoints.

After the nomination, it'll be too hard to ignore. Trump and his supporters will ensure that Clinton is exposed for the fraud she is. Ideally, she'll be indicted and Gary Johnson will get the spotlight instead.. but if not, I'll take Trump. There isn't a single other candidate worse than Hillary.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join