It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1238 Delegates....Trump did it...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Furthermore, since Ohio and Kasichs win starting the charge, he has recieved almost a million more votes than The Three amigos combined, 4.1 million to 3.2 million. 3 people could not beat him in the last 15 states.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That is like saying if you add all of the runs of the other teams in the AL East they have more than the Yankees so the Yanks winning 100 games in a season means nothing. He won in a landslide...

HE beat the hell out of every other candidate. 2 months ago it was to be the SHOWDOWN! in California. I mean, where is Ted Cruz????

Oh. Ted Cruz suspended his run a few weeks ago. Indeed, this was a landslide. 1238 before California. Every other candidate suspending their campaigns before California. Boom. Land has slid like a sliding slider thing that's slid like it's never slid before.

Also, I'm mostly liberal (depending on the issue. I like guns, so there ya go) and i plan to vote from Trump, mainly because i hate a burning, super cold black metal hatred for new liberals and Bernie fans.

I wonder how Glenn Beck's head feels today.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
I think its pretty much assured we are going to have a Trump presidency at this point.

Looking forward to all the liberal tools moving to Canada

NO EF'ING WAY!!! We have enough stupid libtards in this colony, geez, look what we have for second in command, Justin hairball Trudeau. If nationalists and libertarians want to make the trip, open arms man, but no ef'ing libtards! Put up a wall, please! I did it for African Nations, i'd do it for Trump.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Beck's head has already exploded. He had a 'hypothetical scenario' discussion about a patriot 'removing' Trump from office in the event that he becomes President. His guest (I don't remember who) stated that since we couldn't count on the Senate to impeach, a patriot would have to remove him. How would a patriot remove him without impeachment? "Oh no, we weren't talking about assassination! How could you even think we were saying that? We didn't say that!" Yeah right. What exactly were you talking about Glen?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Beck's head has already exploded. He had a 'hypothetical scenario' discussion about a patriot 'removing' Trump from office in the event that he becomes President. His guest (I don't remember who) stated that since we couldn't count on the Senate to impeach, a patriot would have to remove him. How would a patriot remove him without impeachment? "Oh no, we weren't talking about assassination! How could you even think we were saying that? We didn't say that!" Yeah right. What exactly were you talking about Glen?

Brad Thor.

Brad Thor: Trump Is a Potentially Extinction-level Event for Our Republic

Source: www.glennbeck.com... _campaign=20160525GlennBeckDailyV1&utm_term=Smart%20List%20-%20Responsive%20Group%20A%20v2?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Glenn Beck is a tool. How can this drug addict/alcoholic be taken seriously?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm an alcoholic and I can't even take him seriously during my most epic of binges.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

I don't think so. How can he have gotten it today? What State was today and did the polls close at 11am? Poppycock

Don't forget every anti-Trump post on ATS gets him another 100 delegates.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

originally posted by: damwel

I don't think so. How can he have gotten it today? What State was today and did the polls close at 11am? Poppycock

Ahhh, poor reading ability and denial. Both liberal prerequisites.

Better start packing now, man. Canada is better anyway... free health care, one giant gun-free zone, and the roads are paved with cannabis from what I hear. Liberal paradise!

Here comes a culture clash....from what I've read on ATS, American liberals are way way different than Cdn liberals..🙄

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I've already inquired. They don't want us.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I've already inquired. They don't want us.

Whoopi, Jennifer Lawrence, Miley, Cher, John Stewart, Al Sharpton, Samuel L. Jackson, Raven Simone..........

I'll even help them pack and drive them.

8 Celebrities Who Promise To Leave The Country If Trump’s Elected [SLIDESHOW]

dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sad thing...I hear the bombs coming already. His mouth is gonna pi--off some nutcase leader if he gets elected.

I think in a lot of ways..he appears to be the Anti-Christ swaying the millions with hopes and dreams from a billionaire's mind.

Yet..I'm gonna prob be forced to vote for him myself. This election around..it's slim pickin's.

I think we're doomed either way. With Trump, it'll just be quicker....

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Sad thing...I hear the bombs coming already. His mouth is gonna pi--off some nutcase leader if he gets elected.

See, I think just the opposite. Other countries will believe he's mentally unbalanced (which he is) and will be afraid to f#ck with us. Like no one messes with NK cause they know Lil Kim is a nut.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Today... I am happy. Well done Mr. Trump. Even if he loses the general he has done something most didn't think would happen. The apathy in America over the last two presidencies has been upended. I respect those who fight for him and those who fight against them.

At least we as a nation are fighting again. This is a good sign. Second best news of the day after the headline that the world leaders are shaken over him. Perhaps the country will be respected again, even if it takes some fear to do it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think you should have your hair cut like Trump's.

He's on TV now, and I think he went to the beauty shop for his big day. His hair is the color of freshly churned butta on top, and metallic silver on the sides. It's a puzzlement. He also seems to have eased off the orange spray tan a bit, although I think he is wearing mascara.

(not that there is anything wrong with that)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: matafuchs

Firstly, that explains why blood started pouring out of all the faucets in the house today. Secondly, I don't think you understand the meaning of the word 'landslide'.

Trump: 1238
Cruz: 559
Rubio: 165
Kasich: 161

And California and five other states haven't even voted yet where Trump is the predicted winner in all of them. So tell me, please, what YOU consider to be a landslide. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word 'landslide.'

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I'm an alcoholic and I can't even take him seriously during my most epic of binges.

And I'm a recovering addict who feels he gives the rest for us a bad rep.

His choice of recreational activities is hardly the reason for him being a complete windbag.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That kind of thinking works against you too, you know? Add up all the votes that aren't for Cruz. That's a bigger margin of loss. Add up all the votes that aren't for Rubio. Even bigger margin of loss. And so on, and so on. If all the non Trump votes were coalescing around one specific candidate, you might have a point but they aren't. In fact, the trend seems to be many non Trump votes going to Trump in a last ditch effort to be on the winning team.

It's still not a landslide though, more than that, Trump is the least preferred Republican candidate in the voters polls, and so is Hilary. Not much to celebrate then as desperation sets in. Then there will be a need to endure this man for four years of talking silly buggers at least, if he does win the Presidency.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Darn rights we have Trudeau. Someone who respects science and won't muzzle scientists like Harper did. Harper was the most authoritarian leader the country had ever seen.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump vs Clinton.

I can't wait for the debates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join