It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levin: Hillary didn’t break email rules, she broke federal law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Good for it being pointed out though she may never be held accountable, runs to much, has to much power.

Another article from Levin-from last year- goes on to explain;

“I want to read to you Section 793 of the Penal Code, Subsection (f), because this is what Hillary Clinton – among other things, but this in particular – is what Hillary Clinton has to worry about.

“Here’s the law: ‘Whoever being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note or information relating to the national defense …”

"By the way, this is part of what’s called the Espionage Act.

“Subset one: ‘... through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust or to be lost, stolen, abstracted or destroyed ...’

Continued at Source

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Obama just said: "There's not much political difference between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton."

Guess what REALLY means, vis-a-vis Obama's support for Clinton.
Obama knows she's going down.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

My exact thoughts, I even found where a DNC Platform Committee Member was talking about Hillary's 2016 election campaign staff back in 2009 to Hillary while she was SecState.

That same email also mention Lady Lynn Rothschild.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The State Dept report might be a prelude to indictment(s).

I'm sure the FBI and the Justice Dept was "OK" with the SD report being released.

I think a Federal Grand Jury is already in "session".

I was hoping along similar lines. I still see her possibly getting this behind her but only if she drops out. They can't have her running for POTUS during a criminal investigation or obama may just pull the election in the middle when she gets charged. No one wants to get stuck with that turd for another four years, or even a few months.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama just said: "There's not much political difference between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton."

Very interesting.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Maybe that Bernie meeting at the White House a while back had some "special" intel.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In Hillary's campaign "denial" of the scathing report from The State Dept,
her spokesperson slipped up, and let it loose that she was too busy
cooperating with The Justice Department.

Brian Fallon said

I mention only because it was another factor in contributing to the sense of uncertainty about why this office was conducting a parallel review and seeking to hasten its timeline to prejudge the outcome of the very same matter that the Justice Department was investigating,” he continued. “So, look, at the end of the Justice Department's review, Hillary Clinton, presumably if she’s asked, will have cooperated in full, answered every question that the Justice Department lawyers want to ask of her. The same will be true of all of the aides that cooperate in the way that she has asked them to do.

Read more: www.politico.com...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

www.politico.com...

Or maybe they dropped that intentionally, arrogantly as if to say
"DOJ" will let her off the hook?

I think the fact that the State Dept Report went to Congress
is indicative of DOJ better do its job, or Congress will appoint
a special prosecutor!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hillary is toast, all this publicly released info is nothing compared to what the FBI has on her.you can be sure that the FBI is compiling evidence not just against hillary but everyone who aided and her.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

She has been pandering to Sanders voters by trying to align with them, so yes on the surface there may be similarities.

He knows something and or he really wants to be no part of it, as he already opposes her a lot.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Stuffing classified records in your pants and taking them with you... Digital edition!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why did the image of anyone else doing this with their 'employees' make me think of the RICO act. Obviously there are many folks complicit in this which would meet the standards.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Off topic, but I predict a Biden-Sanders ticket

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Part of the issue is, Hillary had to email the White House and probably the man himself.

You are the SJW in the government, are you going to be the women hater that brings down, who should be, the first female president or the racist who will either bring down the 'first' 'black' president or at least leave a black mark on his presidency...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join