It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levin: Hillary didn’t break email rules, she broke federal law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Political pundit Mark Levin is saying Hillary not only broke rules but also broke the law !!

He refers to the Federal Records Act.

He might have a case because we know Hillary & Co. did not give her emails to the State Department until long after she left office, let alone make them available for review while she was in fact the Secretary of State.

And then she had Cheryl Mills in charge of "determining" which emails were "personal" so those could be deleted, again without State Department review.

After yesterday's report from the SD, Hillary has been exposed.

Lots of past speculation was confirmed on May 25, 2016, a day that might live in infamy.

Does anybody know about the Federal Records Act?

Looks legit to me, and it carries some penalties as well.

Levin: Hillary didn’t break email rules, she broke federal law

Radio talk show host Mark Levin blew apart the media narrative that Hillary Clinton “broke email rules” at the State Department.

Wednesday’s release of the State Department’s Inspector General emphasized Clinton’s violation of internal email policies, but Levin went right to the core of the matter explaining that these “policies” are in place because of federal law:

“You’ve heard by now, Hillary Clinton violated email rules. What? There’s email rules? Thats how Politico headlined their breaking story. ‘State Dept watchdog: Clinton violated email rules.’ No. She didn’t violate email rules, she violated federal law. ‘The State Department Inspector General concluded that hc didn’t comply with the agency’s policy on records.’ Guilty. GUILTY! She’s guilty of violating a federal law. It’s not just the State Department that comes up with these policies. These policies are put in place to undergird the federal records act.”

Hillary could be in trouble

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah.... I was thinking this morning....
It went something like this:

Hmmmm, Tom.... When a peon like yourself breaks a federal RULE, the federal government tends to call it a LAW!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The fact that recently released emails document that Crooked Hillary was notified of (at least) two possible security breaches (hacks) and that she never reported them to the SD...seems to be extremely illegal...not to mention dangerous to national security.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
All smoke and no fire. This has been investigated countless times, and if there were any illegality the authorities would have taken some sort of action by now.

But the Republican news apparatus will keep it grinding away as a constant background tone for the forseeable future because it damages her.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Federal Records ACT.
Last I heard, a Federal ACT is a LAW.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
All smoke and no fire. This has been investigated countless times, and if there were any illegality the authorities would have taken some sort of action by now.

But the Republican news apparatus will keep it grinding away as a constant background tone for the forseeable future because it damages her.

You should search for, and read the SD report from yesterday.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
parts of 18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally .........

Looks like Hillary is right in there somewhere doesn't it.

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This article sounds similar to going in the direction of getting any low level conviction to help a fellow club member. As an example charging someone with only careless driving using the excuse, there's not enough evidence, after they drive through a crosswalk and kill 3 kids.

What is it they are not telling us? Could it be about state Department funding going to other countries and part of those funds flowing back to Clinton through the Clinton foundation or other third party instruments? What was contained in those 30,000 documents that were claimed to be personal? What about the other documents that weren't even claimed, but deleted on receipt? What about weapons deals? Why isn't the NSA producing this information or are they in bed with Hillary as well?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
We now, also have an email where two low-level IT staffers contacted a top Clinton aide to warn Crooked Hillary about exclusively using her private server. The email tells them never to mention her private server again. INTENT to conceal.

THIS aide...will most likely be the first tossed under the bus. They'll say he/she made a unilateral decision to stop discussion of her private server...and Hillary never personally gave any orders to staff to keep it on the DL.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

S&F

Crooked Corporate Hilley must face the music:

and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States

Gotta love that little line!

edit on 26-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: sp typo

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

They should have hit Sandy Berger with this too.

Don't forget, Bryan Pagliano is invoking the 5th in response to a court ordered deposition in one of many FOIA lawsuits filed against Hillary and her former State Department personnel.

Be interesting to see if they end up calling Hillary to giver a deposition and she does the same, no?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
H.A. Goodman YT

Even liberal HA Goodman is explaining that SD rules directly correlate to LAWS on espionage and federal records acts.

She deserves every minute of torchure, humiliation she is receiving right now...and until her brain explodes.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States

Oh no, I can just see her explaining this law can't be used against her, it say his office. Lol's

edit on 26-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typo clean up

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Oh no, I can just see her explaining this law can't be used against her, it say his.

Like Husband; Like Wife.
"Depends on what your definition of "his" is."
edit on 26-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The State Dept report might be a prelude to indictment(s).

I'm sure the FBI and the Justice Dept was "OK" with the SD report being released.

I think a Federal Grand Jury is already in "session".

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Again, I wonder...
Does the FBI have any emails that were recovered from her hard drive or from Guccifer that were work related?
That would drive the nail in!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

it was like an email server she and others were using with political voting stuff," Guccifer,

After watching the election fraud, I have been so hoping that Guciffer, got some of her plans for rigging this election, how sweet it would be!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hmmmm, Tom.... When a peon like yourself breaks a federal RULE, the federal government tends to call it a LAW!

Also the peon get investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and not by the Federal Bureau of Inquiry

I still don't think anything will happen to her , maybe those under her but she wont get anything more than a slap on the wrist.

She is the poster child for being a smart , calculated and conniving criminal , there is no way she doesn't have dirt on those that have the power to prosecute her.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I hope she gets slammed. I very much dislike her and do not want her as president , but aside from all that my biggest beef is what's been said before : if you , me, or any other peon did this they would throw the book at us... Fines jail time probably even accusations of treason..
This comes out and people write it off as republican smear , or "it's just emails , cmoon" ... And honestly I'll be surprised if This has any real effect on her I still fear she will be pres..

The hypicrosy runs deep and that's what pisses me off and my liberal friends will never understand...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

They already have them. They found correspondence between hillary and abel on govt. servers that hillary failed to include. That alone is enough...

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join