It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am both Christian and Muslim

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I accept Paul's writings as the example of a false prophet and a detailed account of what signs to look for in a modern day false preacher and deceiver.

Very valuable insight into the mind of a deranged man who needs followers. If put in practice it's very effective.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

And the Old Testament is the book of the Demiurge and I don't reject it I read it every day. Almost. I have learned quite a bit from it and enjoy the stories.

I actually believe that the authors of the OT wrote it so that anytime something disturbing happens that it's an allegory and a motr profound teaching lies within. That I got from a Jewish Philosopher who lived in the time of Jesus and created the Logos concept but for Judaism and Christianity picked it up and now it's part of the Kabbalah. I don't know the specifics of Kabbalah but it covers everything.

I'm hoping to get the Zohar next week. 22 books of Rabbinic commentary that is good from the parts I have read. Really good actually.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

you talk big but know so little.

I accept all scriptures and the Holy Ghost has taught me by comparing scripture to scripture what if for Israel and what is for all men today.

Seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be open unto you.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

you talk big but know so little.

I accept all scriptures and the Holy Ghost has taught me by comparing scripture to scripture what if for Israel and what is for all men today.

Seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be open unto you.

I'll make sure and remember that.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan
I know that might baffle some people, but I accept all scripture as scripture whether it is the Bible, its sequel the Quran from the Holy Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H.), the Revelations of the Nag Hammadi scriptures and Dead Sea Scrolls or the books of the Parsi's the Zend Avesta.

I don't see a conflict between faiths under the same Most High God who creates all. There are some faiths I'm not familiar with, or don't like, but most religions teach Wisdom and peace, living a holy life not letting temptation win. And Love.

I don't worship the Old Testament's YHVH because he is maniacal and treacherous. I worship The Most High El Elyon and the Goddess Sophia, who is the Holy Spirit, and the Son Yeshua.

Allah I equate with the Most High and I have yet to have it be an issue that I believe in Sophia and Yeshua as in their eyes she is Mary and Yeshua Issa.

Christians get a little steamed (occasionally) but I silence them with my message of peace when it comes up and they accept it.

All in all everyone has been good about it, a few inspired even. I feel good about it.

Faith without borders.

It is one of the principles this greatest of all nations that God has blessed me with was founded upon.

Look at the statue of Liberty. Say hello to Semiramis/Isis. Our founding fathers envisioned a land where religious oppression can't be enforced.

I will not let that dream go to waste.

Ressurect the Goddess.
Don't insult Christianity and Christians by calling yourself a Christian...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Whats it like to be brainwashed by two competing sister cults?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Asked you several times do you belief in divinity of Jesus.. you did not answer
Asked you if you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour... you did not answer

I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one comes unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).

John 10:9
I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture

Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Are you babtized ?

There are few simple lines as stated, you did not answer to those so you are refusing those.. many times asked.
This is not about hate, it is about the message ( the one you deny ).
I can accept some lines of Hindu religioin.. but it doesn´t make me a hindu.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

"People who do that are not true Muslims... Jails are full of Christians who murdered."

Well, at least you know how to apply the No True Scotsman fallacy to ONE side, lol. You're hilarious.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

He's not Christian. He just likes a few bible verses. It's like me calling myself the president. He can believe whatever he likes, and call himself whatever he likes. No one else with half a brain will recognize it, which makes this entire post irrelevant.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Never heard of the No True Scotsman saying. Interesting and a perfect example of Padawan Googlemiser.

Cheers for the education.

Coomba98

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

I know that might baffle some people, but I accept all scripture as scripture whether it is the Bible, its sequel the Quran from the Holy Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H.), the Revelations of the Nag Hammadi scriptures and Dead Sea Scrolls or the books of the Parsi's the Zend Avesta.

I don't see a conflict between faiths under the same Most High God who creates all. There are some faiths I'm not familiar with, or don't like, but most religions teach Wisdom and peace, living a holy life not letting temptation win. And Love.

I don't worship the Old Testament's YHVH because he is maniacal and treacherous. I worship The Most High El Elyon and the Goddess Sophia, who is the Holy Spirit, and the Son Yeshua.

Allah I equate with the Most High and I have yet to have it be an issue that I believe in Sophia and Yeshua as in their eyes she is Mary and Yeshua Issa.

Christians get a little steamed (occasionally) but I silence them with my message of peace when it comes up and they accept it.

All in all everyone has been good about it, a few inspired even. I feel good about it.

Faith without borders.

It is one of the principles this greatest of all nations that God has blessed me with was founded upon.

Look at the statue of Liberty. Say hello to Semiramis/Isis. Our founding fathers envisioned a land where religious oppression can't be enforced.

Ressurect the Goddess.

If you are insulted then I am sorry for you that someone else Calling them a Christian who does not believe what you do has such an effect on you.

I am a Christian and a Muslim so I am not just a Christian, but more. Doesn't make me less Christian than anyone.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

"People who do that are not true Muslims... Jails are full of Christians who murdered."

Well, at least you know how to apply the No True Scotsman fallacy to ONE side, lol. You're hilarious.

Is the truth offensive to you? Are you such a hurt soul you feel the need to express your contempt with the delusion that you have the power to decide who is and isn't a Christian?

You don't.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Asked you several times do you belief in divinity of Jesus.. you did not answer
Asked you if you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour... you did not answer

I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one comes unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).

John 10:9
I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture

Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Are you babtized ?

There are few simple lines as stated, you did not answer to those so you are refusing those.. many times asked.
This is not about hate, it is about the message ( the one you deny ).
I can accept some lines of Hindu religioin.. but it doesn´t make me a hindu.

Actually, I already said Jesus was the Son of the Most High. That would make him divine.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and realize that you have no power over me, and no matter how many times you ask me a question and then claim I haven't answered it ( I have several times, but I guess I have to answer it 50 times before you comprehend) I am not going to change it.

And your juvenile intolerance shows that although you claim to be a Biblical Christian you do not embody the principles of Christ's teachings.

Harassment, insults, intolerance, ignorance are all you have displayed.

It is you who aren't following Christ. You can call yourself a Christian all you want but you don't produce the fruits of one.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Allow me to express satisfaction in that the people who most claim to be Christians have only displayed hatred, ignorance, intolerance, arrogance, deceit, jealousy, lies, contempt and anger at the freedom I have in my enlightenment and beliefs.

I am proud that these specific people have done me the kindness of revealing the ignorance Christians are capable of.

You think that your bigotry is proper and righteousness revealing foolishness.

And you have provided me with every example I need to prove mainstream Christian theology produces some of the most despicable humans on earth.

This message has no bearing on the Christians who have showed me kindness and they prove that awesome Christians do exist. I thank those of you who are exemplary humans and haven't chosen to attack my beliefs.

But the 2 or 3 of you who have taken the other route you have just shown you are a joke, something to be laughed at. You have no power. You can't do anything to me, so take the route of all cowards by resorting to judgement and insult attempts.

You are nothing. You will remain nothing.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Faith without borders.

Ressurect the Goddess.

I am a Christian. And a Muslim. Hell I am also a Gnostic and a disciple of the prophet Zarathustra. I believe that every religion is a path to the Most High and all the different gods and goddesses are just aspects of the One True Creator and are to be revered.

I am also a student of esoteric wisdom and the history of religion (self taught).

Essentially, God is not possible to confine to one book or religion. If that was the case then only one book and religion would exist.

Hinduism, Buddhism, Mazdeism, Judaism, Islam and other religions aren't evil, false or wrong. No more than Christ's teachings.

I am a Christian or Disciple of The Way because I follow the teachings of Christ and the true church before it was corrupted by Paul.

I am a Muslim because I follow the teachings of the Quran.

I have been baptized with water, fire and the Holy Spirit.

Taken Shahada too.

Dedicated my life to Gnosis.

And live by the creed of Zarathustra.

I believe in the divine feminine, Wisdom, the Goddess Sophia. The Comforter, Advocate and Spirit of Truth. The Holy Spirit.

If that insults anyone they need a tolerance class. No man has authority over the faith of another. Or the ability to decide who is what religion. It is a display of ignorance to even try.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yeah we all know who you are gnosisisfaith and dozens of other user names and accounts you used here.

You have told us all this before in dozens of OP and post since January.

My question is why are you still here?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I love it when so called Christians reveal their true colors. Chester John has a plank in his eye.

He is the righteous slanderer, hater, despiser of all who have Spiritual freedom in Christ and trolls from thread to thread spreading his doctrine of hate, intolerance, deception, deviance and promoting himself as superior to others because he is insecure in his manhood and his faith.

Everyone look out for Chester John, the false prophet of ATS.

I mean his immaturity is obvious. He is snyde, full of hate, arrogant, and well known as the most hilarious person on ATS.

When I need a good laugh, I have always got Chester John comments that never fail to make me laugh.

Most importantly, he is the ultimate example of "how not to act" if you want to be a respectable Christian.

He possesses every thing wrong with Christianity today.

You are a punchline Chester. Nobody respects you or takes you seriously.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Never heard of the No True Scotsman saying. Interesting and a perfect example of Padawan Googlemiser.

Cheers for the education.

Coomba98

Wow dude. You can reply with a joke if you want, but I am aware of your obsession with me. You might delude yourself that you are doing something not pathetic and creepy, but I have no idea who you are, where you came from or the source of your jealousy of me and creepy obsession with me.

I have different ideas, is that why you are obsessed with me.

You do realize that I am just letters on a screen to you right?

People don't develop obsessions with people they don't know without mental health problems.

Don't get me wrong, I love the hate you display and even if you pretend to disagree with me you are actually just revealing envy.

Deny it all your want but I know what you are. You are a really sad individual who for some reason is oblivious to the fact that it is creepy to be obsessed with someone else's thoughts and ideas.

But you will remain ignorant. That is what you people do.

Just remember. I am not the one who is unaware that internet stalking and obsessively trying to get a person you envy, who has rejected you as a moron, back by cheer leading others who are doing the same, pom pom's and high kicks and everything.

Basically a loser who clearly has no life or self respect and masks it with acting like an adolescent so nobody sees his pain and self hatred that manifest in jealousy for anyone not miserable like him(you).

And runs around kissing the ass of anyone who displays kindred jealousy of my ideas and thoughts.

I believe you are what is called a ***k rider.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser

Padawan Googlemiser, damn that last post was a goodie lol. Thank you for your thoughts of me you must really like my posts. cheers.

For someone who says they are of love and peace, you sure are not acting that way Padawan Googlemiser.

Why start this thread Padawan Googlemiser? Clearly you want some attention and a place to not debate or argue intelligently, but to abuse other people thereby stroking your massive ego. Padawan Googlemiser.

So out of curiosity can you please answer the following questions on a thread you created, which inturn creates questions for other people to ask you. On how a Christian can also be a Muslim and also how you structure your beliefs and what you reject.

Refusing to answer these questions would negate the reason for this thread being created in the first place, and as such I will speak with the mods about closing this thread down due to its incompetence together with its creator, who appears to have created said thread for abusive reasons.

Questions:
1. You keep saying you believe that Yeshua was real and in other posts you say Yeshua is a allegory. So which is it? Is he real of is he an allegory?
2. Who is the devil in your mythology?
Fallen Angel? (Christian).
Demiurge? (Gnostic).
Iblis? (Islam).
3. Why do you keep saying Sophia is the Holy Spirit when Barbēlō is the Holy Spirit in the mythologies surrounding the Demiurge, Archons, Pleroma, Sophia etc etc Gnostic stuff. Can you please point me to the name of the manuscript and page number.
4. Why do you say that Sophia is the first Aeon? Can you please point me to the name of the manuscript and page number, as I have these books like you, ohh wait you use Sacred Texts. Just point me to part where is says this and ill do the research as you don't know how to provide your own evidence apart from abusive responses. And the links you do supply is more like Russian Roulette with some sites providing malware. Which I believe you do on purpose.
5. On page 1 you spoke about the Sons of God raping human women en masse. Where is this in the scriptures? I only know of the rape of Eve by the Archons.
6. How can you be a Muslim when you believe Yeshua to be the Son of God when Muslims greatly deny this.
7. Why do you equate Allah to the Father in Pleroma? Nobody not even the Aeons in Pleroma have met or spoken with The Father. All of them searched for him and tried to commune with the Father. This is one of the main reasons the Aeon who was furthest from the Father fell from Pleroma and created the Demiurge, who then in turn created the material universe with the power he stole from his mother Sophia. This was the reason for creating the Son so the Aeons and their horde could commune with the Father through the Son, who is or isn't an allegory to you.

Remember this thread is about you Padawan Googlemiser. Failure to answer these questions will result in the thread being shut down like so many of your thread created in other internet incarnations which have now been banned. Not responding at all shows you are too incompetent in your own mythology to accurately answer the questions which no doubt will create more questions from people.

What your in your 40 something user accounts on ATS since what, December 2015! That's an accomplishment Padawan Googlemiser. Seriously!

Coomba98... sorry.

Summers Eve.
(Your female friendly companion)

edit on 28-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Mods, can you please close this thread off in the next 24 hours if Padawan Googlemiser does not respond to the question ask in his own created thread, and is obviously not going to respond and it is obvious this thread is nothing short of a hatred thread spawned to create drama in the vastly negative sense.

Im sure im not the only one who thinks this and this thread should have been stopped awhile ago.
(understand its an entertaining thread, however a thread created with the intent of spreading hated should be stopped regardless of the entertainment factor. Please don't delete the thread just close it so people can see Padawan's history of posting.)

Coomba98

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join