It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am both Christian and Muslim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I don't see the duality of which you speak in Islam. Christianity places way more emphasis on and grants more power and stature to Satan as the Prince of the world.

Islam does not do this. Satan is a tempter but dualistic is two equal Gods with one good and one Evil.

Satan poses no threat to Allah whatsoever. He is a lesser being.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

Copied from ATS™ many moons ago, *if this is Your work please advise so I can make that note.
Worship equals War Ship.
It is disguised as "worship" but it is truly War Ship. Yes, get that initial giggle out and continue reading My words, as 'worshipping' is the biggest reason for wars.
Those men who build languages for MASSES to think in, are very versed in metaphysical natures.
When You pray to something that You do not know is truly there, You join the 'War Ship'. You worship something You don't know of and cannot see. You divide Yourself from Yourself and everyone around You.
Well in this language We call this "Blind Faith" Now when You have many factions worshipping, just different names that are man made, now there is 'division', the opposite of being WHOLE.
Now You've entered the 'War Ship' You clash with those who pray to the SAME CONCEPT under different names (Gods have no identity, just bogus names Man made up) This is inferior mentality.
Even though they are all human, all came from the SAME SOURCE, all are 5-based beings (think pentagram geometry)
One becomes concrete in what they worship, they judge and demonize those not praying to the same NAME.
Now You have war/division.
ISIS is defending it's concepts because the ONLY power those who join the War Ship have is physical chaos to those who oppose. Internally their people are weak and are not worthy to ascend to their internal potentials.
STOP worshipping and start accepting ALL, no matter the name they worship and if Your 'TRUTH' needs to be pushed then how TRUE is it really?
Truth needs no book, no doctrine, no dogma, no heirarchy. Truth stands on it's own, the rest is just pushing to compete with Truth and that is falsehood.

Why claim any affiliation?

"Religion® is for folks afraid of Hell, 'Spirituality' is for folks that have already been..." - The Great Sioux Nation.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan

Christians get a little steamed (occasionally) but I silence them with my message of peace when it comes up and they accept it.

I am curious on your approach of Christians getting steamed but you leave out muslims to do exact the same.. even maybe worse ??? I have heard executions in name of B.P.U.H and Quaran is not very peaceful book.
I have seen you praising Allah in here in forums so are you a total gibberish.. "shades on " ?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I don't see the duality of which you speak in Islam. Christianity places way more emphasis on and grants more power and stature to Satan as the Prince of the world.

Islam does not do this. Satan is a tempter but dualistic is two equal Gods with one good and one Evil.

Satan poses no threat to Allah whatsoever. He is a lesser being.

The duality that Paul created was that if you believe in Jesus then you are automatically saved vs Yeshua:s own teaching of sheep and goats. Submit to Paul:s view or face hell. We are the chosen people.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah - Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

Here is the same meta idea in Quran. Join our group and believe in this book or face great punishment. Submit to Muhammad:s view. We are the chosen people.

All three Abrahamic religions suffer the same insane idea that they are right and everyone else is wrong. Duality separation. Divide and conqueror. That is why all three are used for evil and will never give good fruits for all humanity until they ascend duality separation.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Why are you curious? I have never encountered any hostility except a few times at Christian churches. It is just what happened.

I don't agree that I have spoken gibberish at all. I have been quite clear.

Both the Quran and Bible have non peaceful statements. The Bible is bigger and has more disturbing incidents.

But I don't emulate any of that. It is just a part of scripture. Doesn't mean I am supposed to be violent. Do you do everything you read about?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I don't follow anything psychotic I just learn what I can and bother no one.

Obviously I haven't submitted to anyone's will if I am combining aspects of multiple faiths. That is the antithesis of submitting to another's point of view.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh so you do divide scripture but according to your own standard and not that of God.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I have no clue what you are talking about. That is not anything I would ever write.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Oh so you do divide scripture but according to your own standard and not that of God.

If you say so. Have you met God? You have no clue what God is because you limit him to your conditions by limiting him to one book.

I just have more scripture than you and don't think that any one book is the only scripture.

I accept MORE scripture than you. That is because no one religion has the whole story. It's a bigger world than Christianity.

And you divide the Gospel who are you, a heretic by Christian standards, to question me about beliefs?

I still want to know, what church teaches that?

God is God and doesn't care about religion.

I am more concerned with being a good person.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don't follow anything psychotic I just learn what I can and bother no one.

Obviously I haven't submitted to anyone's will if I am combining aspects of multiple faiths. That is the antithesis of submitting to another's point of view..

That seem to be following the golden rule from my point of view

But you will have people like me and JimNasium that like to point out the duality separation problem in our own way since we do see the fruits of the ideas. This duality separation idea lead to war, genocide and suffering.

Just look at Nazism vs Jews. Zionist vs Islam (both directions). Wahhabis vs Shia, Christians and Kurds.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So you presuppose your own righteousness by insisting your way is the only way?

I don't divide. I unite scripture.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Just analytical view on your quoted sentence. You make a OP with half thruths which is pointed out still you ask why curious ? Wondering your reasoning making it one direction only .. art of deception.. words unsaid actually have bigger meaning.

Now you said ..

Why are you curious? I have never encountered any hostility except a few times at Christian churches. It is just what happened.

Elaborate .. be more exact on that as you did pointed out that you confronted hostility in Christian churches. To me this sentence says again one view and very biased view without further explanation.. a statement against christianity i think as it is written above.

So being curious for you annoyance.. which were you first a muslim or a christian ?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm not the one doing the dividing. It doesn't make sense for me to do that being I don't reject any religion and am personally taking a stand against that type of superiority complex chosen ones crap.

It isn't like I can do much but if people hear the message and drop their bigotry I would be happy.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I wish you luck.

Some reformist of Islam is pushing this version of Quran 5:32. I can agree with it since it is beautiful and follow the golden rule. No duality separation.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You want to focus on the few negative experiences I had?

I would much rather focus on the positive aspects.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

I wish you luck.

Some reformist of Islam is pushing this version of Quran 5:32. I can agree with it since it is beautiful and follow the golden rule. No duality separation.

Much appreciated positive comment. That is the type of wisdom I focus on. Excellent choice.

That was also the quote at the end of Schindler's list that was from the Talmud and put on Oskar's ring.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You are not very helpful.. i am trying to understand your take. Why leave something unsaid and say negative from another but not the other. Curiosity is what killed a cat but even so.. without a background data we cannot really know your take on anything just read what you say and what you leave unsaid.. and expect to trust what you are saying. So which were you first muslim or a christian ?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I have always been both.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

::Smirk::

which one you were raised onto ? Let put this way as once again you didn´t really say anything.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

::Smirk::

which one you were raised onto ? Let put this way as once again you didn´t really say anything.

Asked and answered. Next question. I am not going to change my answer because you press me. I gave you my legitimate answer and details beyond that aren't necessary.

It's time. Certainly you can find a more interesting question to ask than how long or what was I raised because I was born with this opinion and have studied many religions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join