It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and the Spike in Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes in the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: C8H10N4O2

That's not the traditional view. All people within this country, citizen or not have basic human rights. That's how the Constitution is written. Though haters do like rewriting the forefathers' intentions when it bests suits their needs.

How about explaining the rise in hate against American Muslims?

+11 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And it's wrong, common sense would tell you that bigotry is directly related to the extreme violence coming from certain groups of Islamic people, not from trumps bellicose rhetoric, but go ahead and dismiss terrorism as you always do and instead talk about "right wing bigotry", krazyshot I hope one day you join us and gain some perspective.
edit on 26-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I would need at least 3 cases of BenGay to make this stretch.

I mean, the guy IS evil cause he has money.

It's too early for a debate over here, but isn't the evil mooslems just the boogyman gov purpose and right removal tool?

-keeping fear alive.

Guy is rich and a loudmouth. Hilary is the GD antichrist, and like Obama considers herself untouchable.

New rule, if someone trash talks a candidate, they have to out their guy and say why.

Trash talking is easy, what's your (electable) guy provide.

Trump is all business, business in the US is being choked out. Hillburns, will not grow business.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

And the progressive media whipping people into a violent frenzy doesn't correlate with attacks at Trump rallies?

Leftist activists are always violent yet they always have the nerve to present themselves as peaceful and dare take the moral higher ground.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That's not the traditional view. All people within this country, citizen or not have basic human rights. That's how the Constitution is written. Though haters do like rewriting the forefathers' intentions when it bests suits their needs.

Whoa now, changing the rules...

We were discussing people WHO HAVE NOT YET BEEN ADMITTED.

Please try to be honest.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

And it's wrong, common sense would tell you that bigotry is directly related to the extreme violence coming from certain groups of Islamic people, not from trumps bellicose rhetoric, but go ahead and dismiss terrorism as you always do and instead talk about "right wing bigotry", krazyshot I hope on day you join us and gain some perspective.

Perspective? This coming from someone who refuses to admit that Trump's idiocy could possibly be fueling this rise in hate crime?

You do know that we get a few terrorist attacks in this country pretty much every year. The article, if you'd bother to read it instead of kneejerk whining because I had the audacity to post it on ATS, points out that since 9/11 Muslim hate crimes have been steady around 100 a year, but in 2015 they jumped up to 175. AGAIN we get terrorist attacks pretty much yearly. The only other thing that changed was Donald Trump. Like it or not, he IS having a negative effect on Muslim relations. And dammit I will talk about it whether you like it or not!

link   

People are advocating a better vetting process before letting people in from radicalized parts of the world. How's is that infringing on peoples' 1st amendment rights?

And last time I checked, non-American citizens aren't protected by our constitution.

+1 more 
link   

You know damn well what I mean. Stop with the silly semantics.

I really don't. Are you saying that Islam is a race? I thought it was a religion. I've seen people from all races embrace Islam.

Yeah that's why Trump supporters are the ones carrying out these attacks huh?

Argument isn't valid. Looking at what your religion has done to the kind countries letting them in and all the terrorism it breeds is what makes people upset with it, not Trump. It makes sense to stop allowing a massive influx of people from musli countries until such a time as they can be properly vetted.

Yeah because not standing in a fire but standing in a pan over that fire is SUCH a better situation.

So you agree muslims are dangerous. I'd rather be in the pan. Takes longer to cook. Perhaps someone will take us off the stove. This thread is a sad hit piece against the future president.

+4 more 
link   
Fail of a thread.

Jews are the most hate crime victims.

And they don't even kill masses of people in the USA or Paris.

+25 more 
link   

This is the USA. We practice freedom of religion here.

Unfortunately, on a Global level, Islam shuns freedom of religion, as the majority seem to take the view the rest of us should conform to theirs or die.

The hate crimes are due to the arrogant and ignorant mentality circulating amongst the Muslim community. Maybe if they had settled into new cultures rather than pushing their own agenda, it would be different.

Your OP sucks...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: C8H10N4O2

Whoa now, changing the rules...

We were discussing people WHO HAVE NOT YET BEEN ADMITTED.

Please try to be honest.

No we weren't. We were discussing Muslims. This thread title says "muslims" it never said anything about specific muslims. You just framed it that way in your head.

(post by C8H10N4O2 removed for a manners violation)
+6 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It's alright you got the right idea, you will come to learn Krazy makes an anti right wing bigotry thread at least once a month and apologizes for radical Islam; Seemingly oblivious as to why such ardent retort ensues.

link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Let it go man. These people will hate Muslims and justify by any means until the day they die.
Let their god or whatever sort them out.

I just cannot believe that some of the very same people who whine about their rights being infringed including the 1st amendment are advocating doing the very same to other people. It's driving me up a wall.

They can practice their religion in their own country.

Right? For free even.

Won't cost anyone anything. Everybody happy!

link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

This is the USA. We practice freedom of religion here.

Unfortunately, on a Global level, Islam shuns freedom of religion, as the majority seem to take the view the rest of us should conform to theirs or die.

Well Christianity used to and still does the same. If that religion can make it work, so can Islam.

The hate crimes are due to the arrogant and ignorant mentality circulating amongst the Muslim community. Maybe if they had settled into new cultures rather than pushing their own agenda, it would be different.

No its due to the anti-muslims propaganda that constantly circulates around right wing media sources. Propaganda which helped spawn the Donald Trump Presidency, but when looked at rationally, Muslim terrorism is rather low on the danger to Americans scale, but you haters never care about facts. Only fear and rhetoric. On and insults, y'all are all tripping over yourselves to insult me. Almost like I hit a bit too close too home with my OP.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The only thing Trump has said about muslims is that he doesn't want to let more in unless they can be vetted, so it made perfect sense for him to comment and inform you of that, since you obviously weren't aware.

You don't like Trump, we get it, you don't need to spread lies about the man.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah and according to our Constitution they can practice it freely here too. You might want to get right with that fact. Or at least never complain about YOUR rights being taken away by the government again. Hypocrite.

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

the Donald Trump Presidency

I'm so glad you're already embracing it as fact!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

The only thing Trump has said about muslims is that he doesn't want to let more in unless they can be vetted, so it made perfect sense for him to comment and inform you of that, since you obviously weren't aware.

You don't like Trump, we get it, you don't need to spread lies about the man.

Except you haven't pointed out a single lie I'm spreading about him.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Oh but I have. You're saying he's inciting violence against muslims. He is not.

Try again next week! Can't stump the Trump!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join