It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

miscreants in bathrooms - its NOT new

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
miscreants in bathrooms - its NOT new

But freedom hating Marxist Liberals openly pushing for rights to access victims for violent illegal perversions in bathrooms are.

Recognize the wrong, don't fall for their false defense when they say you hate transgenders. It is the immoral pedophiles and rapists that society rightly hates and has every right to express it. Left wing extremists want to break the barrier down to open the floodgates to unbridled immorality.

There is no "right" to access victims for illegal perversions. A crime is a crime, regardless of the color of your skin, sex, or religious beliefs. They're not asking for anything except to be treated with the same common courtesy and respect you and I enjoy every day.

Do you hate pedophiles and rapist? I do too! Rather than harass transgender people for the crimes they're not committing, I'd recommend refocusing your efforts and rage to combat the actual predators that pose a threat to you and your family.

Some of us don't share your moral or religious beliefs. All I ask is that you respect that.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
SO - please stop pretending that any clarification of transgendered rights is going to lead to anything more serious than transgendered people going to the toilet

Emphasis mine.

That is the problem with many who claim that concerns about these policies and laws fail to accept--there is no "right" for someone who claims to be the opposite sex into which they were born to violate current laws or policies or signage that specifies who can use which restroom in a store.

This claim that it is a "right" is absurd.

And if you can't understand how this can ease access for sick individuals (rapists, voyeurs, etc.) to their prey, I just simply can't take this post seriously.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The "new" part is Obama and his sensationalizing the issues.

He likes his wedges and hammers.

edit on May-26-2016 by xuenchen because: nit picky

new topics

<< 1   >>

join