It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ORGANIC people movement!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96 Organics before robotics!
We, the real organic beings must unite against a future of fake robotic people!
(It just may be a real issue in the future, with jobs being taken away)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yea a rant is all this post is. Not even coherent for the most part and we are supposed to i guess understand where you are coming from. If we can stop and change on a dime and clean it up why shoudnt we. Another pathetic atempt to ignore real problems with the way we have denied doing what seems to be if not anything besides the practical thing to do.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
As part of the Organic People Movement, I suggest first and foremost we stop making so many organic people.

If we keep over populating our planet, it will not matter what we do to try and save the earth, save ourselves or save our children.

But that's just my thoughts

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Organics?

LOL

You will learn to love the machine.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

Organics are no match for Cyborgs of 2045.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Thus, we must gather and unite now!
I'm currently letting my tablet know that it will not take over the future nor will I let it evolve!
I may be in a different fight than the OP, but I am willing to stand up for real non robotic people nonetheless!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I'm currently letting my tablet know that it will not take over the future nor will I let it evolve!
I may be in a different fight than the OP, but I am willing to stand up for real non robotic people nonetheless!

How do I put this;

I'm with the invaders.

Put it country simple,
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want,
Like the whole planet.
And maybe these folks would like a few changes made,
Like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere,
And room for their way of life.
We've seen this happen before,
Right in these United States.
Your way of life destroyed the Indian's way of life,
The Indian Reservation is extinction.
But I offer this distinction
I'm with the invaders,
No use trying to hide that.
And at the same time I disagree
With some of the things they are doing.

edit on 26-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

How do I put this;

I'm with the invaders.

I'll have to trust in the time machines...i'm so easily fooled! I thought you were an Organic!
And I'm trying to stay on topic here.
I suggest the OP stay out of places like LA, where plastic surgery happens frequently... while I figure out what to do about the Cyborgs and being so easily duped by you!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Liberal friends ? lol I owned a health food store for eight years, its an uphill battle for good food. Im also a Trump supporter.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

What I love about this thread is that you were obviously expressing your consternation over what transsexuals are doing with their lives and their bodies but 90%+ of the responses have been about cyborgs (transhumans) and GMOs.

Your head is going to explode if you live long enough to see a time when people are able to modify fundamental aspects of their bodies at the drop of a hat. How will you know who to disapprove of? Who to look down on? To blame?
edit on 2016-5-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic After having watched the video, I understand why you may want to join the invaders... but I still refuse to assimilate.
On topic, (I think so at least), I'm not down with plastic surgery for myself, but after having watched a show called, Botched, I don't fault the people who make physical changes and accept them as Organic beings.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
theantediluvian

You know, that's exactly how I felt. I just didn't know how to express it without sounding too antagonistic... 😒

Also, I'm kinda sick of being labeled as an "sjw" or a cultural Marxist when I self identify as an Anarcho-Libertarian.
edit on Cam1Thursday0120160731Thu, 26 May 2016 01:01:07 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: edit to add

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My recommendation for you, is to enjoy something organic, and calm the hell down.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat I find it strange to consider transgender folks as non-organic human beings, they are not robots, cyborg or android... they were born right? Being born makes for a real human being in my book. People who make changes to their outward physicality, for whatever reason are still real human beings, in my opinion.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

i hear ya, but there is good science out there amidst all the manipulated, bought and paid for scientists and institutions.

wouldn't it be great if ALL food was grown organically? that's where my heads been at more recently..

but then monsanto and their minions wouldn't have their control of this situation anymore and they don't want that

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I don't even know how to respond to this one.

Isn't it obvious ?

We are suppose to keep then planet and our food natural, just not when it comes to our bodies.

So instead of ranting about how everyone should boycott science and franken foods, why not rant about how people should be investing in home grown produce for personal consumption? Why not create a thread outlining the benefits and costs of having home grown food?

Your rant serves more for a hate message than an inspirational message to change our thoughts and habits of consuming whatever is on sale in front of our eyes at the food market.

As for me, I try to shop for organic whenever I can. Sadly even "organic" foods probably are not THAT organic as the claims are to be.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96 technology and natural evolution develop at different rates. It's up to us to make it balance and work the best for us. The idea of technology was to lessen the drudgery of work, so it doesn't need hordes of workers ploughing a field when one tracktor could do it. Nothing wrong with technology to help society progress and free up people's time for other pursuits. Just because we have technology we don't make an effort to keep our environment of life support systems as healthy as possible. It will be technology that ends up cleaning the planet from mans destructive attitude towards nature and its support systems

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Bybyots

That's what it means to be in harmony with our biosphere.

Guess it's a different story to be in harmony with our biology.

Screw natural evolution.

Ours IS natural evolution. If we fail, another species will rise, and another, and another, until they succeed. It is irresistible and unstoppable.

edit on 26/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Nvm. It's just another veiled attack on anyone not deemed mainstream, American. Like a swampcrocodile wrestler
edit on 26-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Im not sure Im a christian anymore, but the book of Enoch condemns all these fallen Watcher Angels because they gave mankind knowledge. When I was into reading all that it struck me that if these "Watchers" had not given us knowledge of how to make things, astrology etc, we would still be in the cave man stage. So, is that the point? Were we supposed to stay so organic that we still live in caves?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join