It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Officially Invited To The Young Turks Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

That's right, the TYT has officially invited Sanders and Trump to come on their show for the debate that Clinton turned down. This is the debate we all want and it could very well happen because the TYT is very friendly with Sanders, he will be on their show this Friday, and they also have contacts in the Trump camp from attending his rallies. Cenk believes Trump could easily say yes because he loves being in the media, free media is the best media, and this would give him a great opportunity to show up Clinton by taking her place in the debate.

Stay tuned!

edit on 25-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thanks for informing. Can't wait to see Trump.

Though I mostly want to see the liberal "protestors"

edit on 25-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Oh, I really hope this happens!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Such a thing could actually be a very smart move for the Trump campaign. Clinton is trying to make Bernie look as though he doesn't matter, but Trump could turn that around and cause her endless grief by acknowledging Bernie,

Politics as a chess board who makes the best moves.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It's win win for both Sanders and Trump. Even if Trump loses, which he will, it doesn't matter because he's Teflon Don, nothing sticks to him, as seen with his entire campaign. For Sanders, it's obvious what his gains will be and he needs all the help he can get right now!

It would be the best debate of the entire race!

I want this!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
sanders would dominate trump, make him flip out and pull out his hair on live television. it would be ppv worthy!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It's good news...

I winced, having to star and flag one of your threads, but it's worth it.

edit on 25-5-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Keep dreaming.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Will Trump decline?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I wonder though, when the MSM catches wind of this will they try to take the show and send out their invites, say tomorrow? As Cenk said, Fox brought it up but haven't acted on it and the TYT did. Will this light a fire under their butts? I hope not, because a debate led by the TYT will be refreshing from the MSM. The TYT, Sanders, and Trump are all considered non establishment they're all just peas in a pod. It only makes sense. Will Trump turn it down? Probably not.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

It's very good news.

Don't worry, it gets easier with each time. You'll get there.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

If this were an establishment candidate like Cruz I doubt very much they would accept but Trump is not that guy and he's not afraid to debate. This could happen and very soon!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Trump showing up and accepting the challenge Hillary ran from would only help Trump vs Hillary.

Also would help Trump in the general as Bernie fans would likely get to see both debate in a cordial manner and some of their similarities would come through.

Bernie fans don't have to like Trump, just prefer him to Hillary. And I do see a decent % of Bernie supporters voting Trump in the general.

edit on 25-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That's a good point but I don't agree a lot of Sanders supporters would vote for Trump, or Clinton for that matter. Third party will probably be their option, or just write in Sanders if possible. Sure, a percentage will vote for Trump because statistics but I believe that number would be very small.

Gary Johnson is polling very well. He's not getting into the White House but if he gets his 5% of the vote we can start ending the two party system's domination on US politics. If we can't have Sanders I'll take that as a consolation prize instead of voting for a person I don't believe is fit to run this country.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If Trump declines maybe Gary Johnson could step in. Gary Johnson is polling 10% right now in a race where Trump and Clinton are historically disliked.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

i like gary johnson. that would be an interesting debate!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I simply hope TYT keeps their liberal bias out of this (if it happens) and makes it a proper and sincere debate. I say that as a Sanders supporter.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Well, they're liberal so expect their bias. Did you ask the same of the MSM? Did they keep theirs out?

Trump used to be a liberal, or still is because he's just one flip away from that flop, so I don't think it will be a problem for him.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It will be funny to see how much sanders and trump are alike. Trump will say illegal immigration is bad. Sanders will say he's against open boarders, that's a Koch brother plan to lower the income of American workers. Then trump can say that the Koch brothers are backing Hillary who is for open borders

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

No, I didn't ask the same of the (left) MSM, because there was no way it would happen and the (left) MSM isn't liberal anyway. Same with asking Fox to keep conservative bias out, because there's no way it would happen and Fox isn't conservative anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join