It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

Boy oh boy. What to make of this?

I've always been convinced that Casey Anthony was guilty of killing her daughter and disposing of her body. I watched the trial somewhat closely. But the story just gets weirder. I don't know if this is some bizarre publicity stunt or if there really might be some merit to this story. These are some serious allegations, but if true, I really wouldn't be surprised.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

It gets even weirder...

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

So all of this comes to light because Casey Anthony filed for bankruptcy? Rumor was after the trial she moved to Naples and worked as a cashier at Starbucks.

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez fires back at former private investigator

SEMINOLE COUNTY, FL (WFLA) — Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez, is firing back at court documents containing testimony from former private investigator Dominic Casey.

In a cease and desist letter to WFLA News Channel 8, Baez Law Firm said, “As you are aware, this information comes from an attention seeking, delusional individual, with a history of making false and outrageous claims, not only to court officials, but to the media.”

Dominic Casey is the private investigator who worked for Casey Anthony’s defense team. Dominic claims that Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, told him that Anthony had murdered her daughter Caylee and dumped the body.

Two affidavits from private investigator Dominic Casey were included in documents filed in Orlando U.S. Bankruptcy Court in April of 2016. The documents are part of Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy case.

This should be interesting to watch, maybe.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If she murdered her own child and did all the nasty things she was accused of ... that woman is bad business for everyone around her.

If someone puts her down ... I'll not shed a tear.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Gotta wonder what kind of coffee she was serving up at Starbucks.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Would double jeopardy come into play here?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I always thought she did it. She can not be tried again for murder.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

If evidence came to light that she was actually guilty of the crime she was acquitted for she could only be charged with perjury, I think.

The real question is what happens to Baez?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm more inclined to think maybe her lawyer did have some substantial control over her, and maybe some semblance of hose accusations did happen. I'm also liable to believe the PI is looking for a serious interview cash-cow event. That would be easy to make bank on, give scandalous interviews on America's Most Hated Woman.

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So all of this comes to light because Casey Anthony filed for bankruptcy? Rumor was after the trial she moved to Naples and worked as a cashier at Starbucks.

Didn't know she was in Naples. Last I heard before we moved out of FL, she was holed up on Siesta Key (barrier island S of Tampa) partying her ass off. Guess it's a no-brainer she went bankrupt, that's not the cheapest place to bunk or party.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Wait, so did the PI locate the body? If not, where did the body go?

You're right, this story is unbelievable and makes me wonder if the attorney is right and they guy is delusional.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The overpriced kind.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What is the logic of not charging an individual with the same crime? Especially in a case when they admit to the crime.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Its not really the lawyer making the admission, its a 3rd party investigator, Dominic Casey.

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior.

Assuming that any of this is true, hows that his business?

edit on 25-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wait, so did the PI locate the body? If not, where did the body go?

You're right, this story is unbelievable and makes me wonder if the attorney is right and they guy is delusional.

www.foxnews.com...
a utility worker found the body at 9:32 a.m. EST Thursday in a wooded area less than a half-mile from the house Caylee lived in with her grandparents and mother.

The water meter reader reportedly picked up the bag and a small skull rolled out that sources say strongly resembled that of a little girl.

there was some flooding water in the area..I think he reported the bag and nothing happened then at some point he went back and opened it and the skull rolled out

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Precisely that.
But i'm not sure if this guy is seeking revenge. Feels like he's trying to get back at the lawer.

However, we all know she did it. She's a sick person. Her behavior post mortem lacks grief.

"Meter reader Roy Kronk found the girl's body in the woods near her grandparents' home that December. Dominic Casey also said that before the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony allowed her legal team to try framing Kronk, "to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony."
edit on 25-5-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

They intended to set up the Meter Reader. 👎
edit on 25-5-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Correct.

Double jeopardy.

She can NOT be tried for the same crime twice.

Says so in the Bill of Rights.

Even if people think she needs to be.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The T&C requires that I copy the headline from the article word for word in the title of the thread.

Assuming that any of this is true, hows that his business?

Well... I'm pretty sure that would get him disbarred. Among other things.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not sure if these indicates how hot she was or how desperate the lawyer was

Banging a baby killer, interesting

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Correct.

Double jeopardy.

She can NOT be tried for the same crime twice.

Says so in the Bill of Rights.

Even if people think she needs to be.

Well O.J. Simpson was found Culpable of wrongful death in a Civil Suit. Problem however their is no one to file such a Suit.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

And he's in jail which kinda (not really) worked out.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You said it. Civil.

Civil is not criminal.

Civil is about MONEY.

People that want a bunch of it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

If any of this is true then wouldn't the PI be arrested for this? I'm sure law enforcement is looking into this, no?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join