It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honest Politics: The Candidates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

NO ,no ,no the PUN was her HUSBAND....you ruined it...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: skynet2015

You cant have honest politics when fewer then five per cent of the rich have got the lot sewn up, Nixon was the last of your Presidents to actually pass worker friendly laws and he was an ass#$%^.The fifties and sixties, were the best of times, since then its been a steady decline to the general exploitation ,of the majority. It was then a worker could buy a car and a house, and get free education, and the country was a lot poorer then. The fact is they don't need the working class anymore, and when they do an immigrant from the third world will do the job cheaply , that's why the system is on its way to imploding, theirs only so many that can be housed in prisons. When Banks fail and the general tax payer bails them out, and still doesn't realise they have been shafted, its to late.
edit on 25-5-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NO ,no ,no the PUN was her HUSBAND....you ruined it...

Damn it!!! Sorry about that.

I'm covered in shame now.....Like Bill's desk.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I thought they caught it with the girls dress...or she swallowed...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yeah, like that was the only time????

Man, I bet his whole office was sticky. Probably had to hire a second cleaning crew of very unattractive maids just to keep up.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ya, but isn't that giving him credit for they're failure to see his flaws??? It's not that he's extra smart about hiding his faults, it's more about his supporters being too thick headed to identify them.

I agree. That's why I said his supporters seem like they're in a hypnotic state. I can understand Trump supporters being pissed-off at the political establishment, but to ignore Trump's ignorance and faults is really mind boggling. He's not the intelligent, non-corporate, middle class, and tempered non-establishment candidate this country really wants. Voting for someone just because he's pissing off the political establishment, is ignoring all the lies and dangerous hawkish ideas Trump is selling to his supporters. The guy is part of that same corporate establishment that has taken advantage of and used his money to buy political influence. Isn't that exactly what American voters are angry about?

I keep saying, his supporters better be careful what they wish for. He may turn out to single handedly cause major conflicts around the world, create more enemies and attacks on American soil and do exactly the opposite of what he's been preaching. On the other hand, if he does actually make "America Great Again," I'll be the first to admit I was wrong, but I highly doubt it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I totally agree. It would be different if it was like the President of your High School or President of you Bowling League or something. But POTUS is someone who can actually cause extinction of all life on the planet.

I mean that position can literally screw things up that bad. That is no joke. Now, of course that is the worst case but it's still a possible outcome.

I understand being pissed and everything. I even understand not wanting to vote Hillary too. But we're talking billions of people and even life itself.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just discovered the backspace key is very good at erasing long posts with no chance of recovery. Good to know.

So Hillary: Compared to Bernie Sanders and Trump, Hillary is the Antichrist. She is so tied to the ruling powers of the world that she is literally just a presidency away from being the female Henry Kissinger. In addition to obvious ties to the CFR, tying her to affiliations with the United Nations, the IMF, the Trilateral Commission, the RAND Corp, Brookings, Carnegie Corporation, etc. is easier than finding cat Memes on the internet.

Hillary's capacity for diabolic corruption extends back decade after decade. When she was in the white house, people quietly and often loudly claimed that it was her, not Bill running the show. She is notorious for financial and political scandals, many of which bring into question legality. While young, she idol worshiped a Man who dedicated his book to Satan, and she used that book as inspiration for living her life.

Hillary Clinton deserves her own youtube CGI conspiracy shrine, something on par with I PET GOAT II

Compared to Hillary, Bernie is just a bleeding heart commy from Woodstock, and Trump is just a used car salesman.
edit on 26-5-2016 by skynet2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I read the title of the thread and I literally expected a blank post! I thought it would be about politics and honesty.

My fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join