It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department DESTROYS 6 Clinton Lies About Her Email Server

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: burntheships
This is actually on the "television news" this evening.
My my my...voters do not like her because they cant trust her.

Interesting timing of the report, I wonder what took so long,
but it sure finally came along at the right moment.

Wait until you see what comes along "at the right moment" in a few months. The "October Surprise" this cycle will make the few people who still support Hillary Clinton, question her sanity.... and theirs, for supporting her for so long.

Are you referring to the emails or something else? If the latter...do tell.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D
Do you hear that in this thread?

Yep...... Definitely sounds like an echo chamber... Or circle jerk if you like diversity in terminology.

What I did notice, and that silence is DEAFENING, is a total lack of the standard Hillary supporters coming up with any answers to what is put forth in this OP.

I think maybe they reached the point where they just don't have anything left.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Or how about we forget about 9/11 and move to Iraq. "We know Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction," wasn't it? Oopsie.

What about REAL EFFING American history ?

How about some of that instead of the constant crap about Bush this. Cheney that.

ON and BLEEPIN on.

For sixteen YEARS Already.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

Oh and buy the way

'oopsie'.
edit on 26-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Wait until you see what comes along "at the right moment" in a few months. The "October Surprise" this cycle will make the few people who still support Hillary Clinton, question her sanity.... and theirs, for supporting her for so long.

If Obama is behind this as many say, it will be a doozy.

One thing about letting her run out so long, she is diluting the
race against Trump, and protecting Biden from opening his mouth.
edit on 26-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The State Department report released today shows (proves) at least 6 lies told by Hillary !!

Hillary has been desperately telling stories for months already in an effort to get the email monkey off her back.

The report however, is not showing any honesty on her part.

Wait till she gets under oath and tries to lie !!

Criminal Hillary: State Department DESTROYS 6 Clinton Lies About Her Email Server

The State Department Investigator General released an 83 page report on Hillary Clinton’s email practices as Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013 – and ripped her over and over again for corrupt practices and lies.

1. Hillary said she set up the private server for convenience, not to shield her communications from public scrutiny. That isn’t true.

2. Hillary told the public over and over again that her personal server was secure. That, it turns out, was a lie

3. Hillary stated repeatedly that she had been helpful and transparent in this investigation. Now the IG reports, according to Politico, that Hillary and her top aide, Huma Abedin, “chose not to cooperate with the IG’s investigation.”

4. Hillary stated that she had turned over all relevant emails. Not so much.

5. Hillary said she used a Blackberry for convenience. But she was explicitly told in March 2009 that Blackberries could not be fully secured, and Secretary Clinton said she “gets it.” She didn’t stop using the Blackberry, however.

6. Hillary said she was cleared by the State Department to use her personal server. This was untrue.

Ohhhh BOY !!

She just keeps marching right along
She is trying to convince the people that show up at her events that her server set up was OK and approved by the state dept

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm talking about the entire government at the time of the war ("his staff"), outside of the people who voted against (hi there Bernie Sanders). Bush and Cheney were the figureheads. Doesn't mean I don't want Clinton and everyone on the Dem side held responsible too.

And what about the torture? War crimes, war crimes. Obama, too, is involved with those as far as I'm aware.

Anyway, weren't you supposed to be non-partisan? You seem to be pretty firmly on GOP side of the fence.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

History will show that Hillary Clinton lost the 2017 election because she carried too much negative, and potentially negative baggage. The voters did not want all of that extra burden consuming their next President's waking hours. They wanted a President who was free to devote his time and energies to serving the citizens.

That will be difficult, the election is in 2016. Clinton's middle name is baggage. She can't get away from it. It's about time some of it sticks and sinks with her political career. She is a very bad person.

I'm disgusted the State Dept took this long to take a final position on this. All they had to do was read the threads on ATS and they could have deduced this many, many months ago. Better late than never I guess. Now if she would just get charged and prosecuted.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: GD21D
Do you hear that in this thread?

Yep...... Definitely sounds like an echo chamber... Or circle jerk if you like diversity in terminology.

What I did notice, and that silence is DEAFENING, is a total lack of the standard Hillary supporters coming up with any answers to what is put forth in this OP.

I think maybe they reached the point where they just don't have anything left.

No, we just get to hear about Bush. Yet again.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Only one person brought up Bush, in the context of politicians getting away with their crap and it being about time that one (Hillary) was held accountable for their actions.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Think hillary can fake her own death?

If I were in her position, I'd be considering it.

I imagine most of the people in this thread will be thinking the same when she still becomes President.

I'm not sure what's funnier;

Threads like this where one group circle jerks pretending they are all buddy buddy, when they are desperate for someone from the other group to come in so they can attack them to make themselves feel better
or
How angry you will all be when you realise it won't make any difference at all on the outcome.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
It seems like politicians always get away with lying. Bush got away with it and I won't be surprised if Hillary gets away with it. Any non-politician and average Joe whose actions would have caused people to die would have been held accountable. The investigations certainly wouldn't have gone on for so long.

This investigation with Hillary seems like it's been going on forever. If you compare the amount of time and media scrutiny spent on investigating 9/11, as compared to the excessive investigation and coverage of Hillary's e-mail investigation and her husbands scandal, 9/11 certainly pales in comparison.

What really sticks in my craw, is Bush and his administration caused a hell of a lot more troop deaths based upon lies and covering up Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 than compared to Clintons scandal! Our legislatures of both parties should have held both of these politicians and their cronies accountable! How can anyone say that justice has been applied fairly when comparing these two criminal events?

So with this logic we should continue down the path of lies, corruption, and denial?

When we somehow justify a future presidential candidate, based on the wrong doings of past screw-ups, it's time to start taking the meds again.

edit on 27-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

"How angry you will all be when you realise it won't make any difference at all on the outcome."

Why on earth would anyone think that what they may have to say on a discussion board is going to have any thing to do with the outcome of the FBI investigation?

ATS is simply a place where people gather to talk about conspiracies, and since the Hillary debacle includes more than one person, it is a conspiracy by definition.

Some people are of the opinion that Hillary should not be discussed under any circumstances in any negative way what so ever and this is just a vast right wing conspiracy to keep her from her rightfully ordained spot as POTUS.

Some people, like me, know that she is indeed in violation of numerous laws concerning classified information and that she should face the exact same punishment that anyone else who did the same thing would receive.

edit on R032016-05-27T15:03:49-05:00k035Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I guess I might as well chime in since my post is being mentioned in this op. A crime is a crime whether it's a republican or democrat, period. A murderer or criminal who either killed or caused a death 30 years ago can still be charged for murder. Just because a president or politician is out of office doesn't mean they have immunity to be prosecuted for their crimes. Why should they be above the law? All of us would be hunted down and thrown into jail!

So really can any of you who are clearly bias with the GOP even compare the enormity of Bush and his Administrations crimes with Hillary and her Husband's crimes?

5,000 dead Americans,
75,000 wounded,
$3 Trillion Un-Funded dollars spent,
a war started, an offensive invasion commenced in a country who never attacked the United States
-- based on lies, half truths, and unsubstantiated Weapons of Mass Destruction -- so an Industry could have access to cheap Middle eastern Oil.
The Haliburton Contracts
Sanctioning Torture

I think many of us have seen certain posters here on ATS who do nothing but troll for the GOP platform. It's as if republicans can do no wrong. I'm an independent, so I don't wave a red or blue flag. In fact, I wish the entire party system would be eliminated. It doesn't allow for politicians to think outside their party platform. There's nothing like not having the freedom to speak your mind. Democrats or Republicans they're all corrupt in one way or another. I can agree with some conservative ideas but I can also relate to some liberal ideas.

Maybe some of you should realize justice should be upheld and evenly applied without looking whether it's been committed by a blue or red party.

Yet it seems some presidents or politicians get away with just a slap on the wrist. When you compare the enormity of

My point was this. There's been clear evidence that Bush sanctioned torture and there was never any clear evidence that Iraq/Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. There was the Halliburton Yet we lost thousands of soldiers due to a war built on lies. THOUSAINDS of young men and women. 9/11 was the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor. Congress spent 65 million dollars on the investigation and impeachment of Bill Clinton for the Lewensky affair

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
... and again

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Is the MSM reporting this? If not, which one will do an extensive coverage of this first or can this be swept under the rug?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Let's hope that she gets what she deserves, but it's probable she won't.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnManifested
Is the MSM reporting this? If not, which one will do an extensive coverage of this first or can this be swept under the rug?

I can't confirm anything.

But I suspect something.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: SudoNim

"How angry you will all be when you realise it won't make any difference at all on the outcome."

Why on earth would anyone think that what they may have to say on a discussion board is going to have any thing to do with the outcome of the FBI investigation?

I meant the investigation won't make any difference on the outcome. Discuss is all you want. I just found it funny that people react like this is a big deal, there's already been about 30 "nail in the coffin" Hilary threads and yet she's still going.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A good laugh here. They just found out that their hero is a liar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join