It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department DESTROYS 6 Clinton Lies About Her Email Server

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The State Department report released today shows (proves) at least 6 lies told by Hillary !!

Hillary has been desperately telling stories for months already in an effort to get the email monkey off her back.

The report however, is not showing any honesty on her part.

Wait till she gets under oath and tries to lie !!

Criminal Hillary: State Department DESTROYS 6 Clinton Lies About Her Email Server

The State Department Investigator General released an 83 page report on Hillary Clinton’s email practices as Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013 – and ripped her over and over again for corrupt practices and lies.

1. Hillary said she set up the private server for convenience, not to shield her communications from public scrutiny. That isn’t true.

2. Hillary told the public over and over again that her personal server was secure. That, it turns out, was a lie

3. Hillary stated repeatedly that she had been helpful and transparent in this investigation. Now the IG reports, according to Politico, that Hillary and her top aide, Huma Abedin, “chose not to cooperate with the IG’s investigation.”

4. Hillary stated that she had turned over all relevant emails. Not so much.

5. Hillary said she used a Blackberry for convenience. But she was explicitly told in March 2009 that Blackberries could not be fully secured, and Secretary Clinton said she “gets it.” She didn’t stop using the Blackberry, however.

6. Hillary said she was cleared by the State Department to use her personal server. This was untrue.

Ohhhh BOY !!

+13 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

For the folks that'll be upset that their queen is being besmirched.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They'll be running for the basements to hide !!!

+6 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DBCowboy

They'll be running for the basements to hide !!!

Doubt it. Anyone who at this point is still with Killary will likely always be with Killary. Head-in-sand sometimes is a permanent affliction.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I do have one possibly good thing to say about Hillary:

Most women who had a husband who raped, fondled, and acted the way Bill did with untold women would have jumped ship along time ago; probably with important pieces of Bill's body.

Maybe they had an open type relationship where she did her own thing (the daughter certainly favors Web Hubble or someone else besides daddy Bill IMO) but we will never know.. Anyway salute to her for standing by her man... But.....
for getting latched up with such a sorry excuse for a husband.
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Rumor has it that Chelsea is Web Hubbell's daughter.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder how long we will have to wait for someone to defend this?
Not sure how they can.
It should be interesting though.

They may have to resort to the "definition of is, is" defense.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
History will show that Hillary Clinton lost the 2017 election because she carried too much negative, and potentially negative baggage. The voters did not want all of that extra burden consuming their next President's waking hours. They wanted a President who was free to devote his time and energies to serving the citizens.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I wonder how long we will have to wait for someone to defend this?
Not sure how they can.
It should be interesting though.

They may have to resort to the "definition of is, is" defense.

I think we are seeing the Clinton Campaign backing off and re-grouping.

I can only imagine the wild frenzy in the offices right now.

Watch for instructions being sent out later tonight.

Then the attacks will start all over the internet early in the morning.

edit on May-25-2016 by xuenchen because: the phones are off the hooks at levenworth

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Should be an interesting meeting.
I wonder who and how they will attack?

"That IG is a vast right wing nutter!"
?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Social media will be out in force.

look for blogs, threads about how unjust the "system" is against renegade Hillary. . . blah.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Should be an interesting meeting.
I wonder who and how they will attack?

"That IG is a vast right wing nutter!"
?

They might attack Steve A. Linick (appointed by Obama)

They will try to smear him.

Nothing will work, Hillary's goose is cooked this time.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Social media will be out in force.

look for blogs, threads about how unjust the "system" is against renegade Hillary. . . blah.

Social Media bigtime.

"Correct the Record" will become a broken record.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Oh I thought it was the first test tube with Hillary and Debbie Wasserman

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: butcherguy
Oh I thought it was the first test tube with Hillary and Debbie Wasserman

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
The test tube being good, with a double helping of Bad and Ugly.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

Rumor has it that Chelsea is Web Hubbell's daughter.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I hear the fat lady warming up...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think it's safe to assume today's State Department release was reviewed and approved by the FBI.

A while back, the IG halted their criminal investigation(s) in favor of the ongoing FBI investigation(s).

This report could be a prelude to the indictment hearings (possibly already underway).

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The report completely blasted her "convenience" excuse which was her main pillar of deniability. Without that the FBI can prove intent which opens her up to more felonies than just gross negligence.

But the State Department inspector general uncovered another email exchange between Mrs. Clinton and top aide Huma Abedin where she suggested that the Secretary of State get a government email account to stop her private email account from being shuffled into the department’s spam filters. The email exchange was never turned over to the State Department by Mrs. Clinton but was uncovered elsewhere in the department’s systems. “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible,” Mrs. Clinton replies, showing concern for her private email.

She didn't want her personal business (which was kept on the same server as her government business) to get out. Consequently, she sought to hide the server from government oversight!

Before I thought there was a 75% chance she would be indicted but now I know there is a 100% chance. Not to mention Guccifer pleading guilty to hacking and copping a plea deal in court today which means he will officially be giving the FBI all his cloud and thumb drive backups proving he hacked into Clinton's server.
edit on 25-5-2016 by filched because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It seems like politicians always get away with lying. Bush got away with it and I won't be surprised if Hillary gets away with it. Any non-politician and average Joe whose actions would have caused people to die would have been held accountable. The investigations certainly wouldn't have gone on for so long.

This investigation with Hillary seems like it's been going on forever. If you compare the amount of time and media scrutiny spent on investigating 9/11, as compared to the excessive investigation and coverage of Hillary's e-mail investigation and her husbands scandal, 9/11 certainly pales in comparison.

What really sticks in my craw, is Bush and his administration caused a hell of a lot more troop deaths based upon lies and covering up Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 than compared to Clintons scandal! Our legislatures of both parties should have held both of these politicians and their cronies accountable! How can anyone say that justice has been applied fairly when comparing these two criminal events?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join