It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton aide (Cheryl Mills) moves to block release of deposition video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Common sense is a rather rare commodity as has been evidenced on the part of Hillary supporters. Don't even get me started on logic, circumstantial or empirical evidence

Provide some empirical evidence. Please do.

Issues surrounding Hillary's illegal actions are legendary, for the last 20 years anyway. If you want to stick a rose in her ass and call it a vase, that is your right. Just don't expect the rest of us to be brainwashed, it's not happening.

Just provide evidence. That's all I want. If her illegal actions can be proven, do so.

The FBI, doj or preferably an independent court and prosecutor need to try her, both at a federal criminal level and a class action civil level. I was thinking maybe in open international court, that would be nice ;-) use some of that money the US is paying the UN to subvert the US

Forgive me if I do not want my money spent on fairy tales. You guys really need to do better.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Let's be honest.

The left would: Take her words out of context to make Hillary appear better/less implicated.
The right would: Take her words out of context to make Hillary appear worse/more implicated.

There's no good journalism in the mainstream nowadays, it's all spin. Whether it spins right or left I don't care, it's still just spin.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
IG busts Clinton lies... thread

Clinton knows what she did was illegal and she knew it at the time
She was doing it.
Criminals in DC.
Has been for Many Many Years now.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Mr.Pagliano, who plans to answer no questions at all during his deposition is similarly seeking that video evidence is not collected.

His lawyers have said to Judicial Watch that the only purpose of video evidence is to assist the court to assess the demeanour of the witness.

Video is accepted as substantive evidence. It speaks to the demeanour of the witness.

There appears to be lots of precedence.

Perhaps Ms.Mills will just avail of the protection of the Fifth Amendment.

That will look great on video.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's Freedom OF Information Act...NOT...Freedom FROM Information Act.
Cheryl seems to not be grasping the concept behind FOIA.

She's a lawyer. Nuff said.

I think she doesn't want anyone see her wailing and rending or begging.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join