It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminists Supporting Hillary Clinton -- WHY?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: dawnstar
then who is disrespecting her?

Go look in a mirror, because YOU are disrespecting her with that post.

ETA: If you think I don't have life insurance and a nice 401k, you're delusional.

Serious truth!

My wife is going to make serious bank when I kick off.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
... and look at the tendencies of the "anti-Clinton" gang when given somewhat free rein:

Reducing Clinton to a body part (a vagina, as if vaginas are baaaad, weak, untrustworthy, etc.)

Comparing her husband to a body part (a vagina, as if vaginas are baaaad, weak, untrustworthy, etc.)

Using words like "pussification" which imply that female genitalia are baaad, weak, untrustworthy, etc.

Reducing all feminists to mindless robots that follow the NOW leader ...

Claiming that all feminists really hate or disrespect women, especially those women who have been homemakers and stay at home moms ...

Etc. Etc.

And I know this is going to really set some of you back ... but ... many intelligent people just don't buy into the decades of propaganda generated by the Republican party and associated media damning the Clintons.

I know, I know, incredible right? But just like the absolute failure/fabrication to blame HRC for Benghazi, and most likely, beyond a few slaps on the wrist, the whole email boondoggle ... many if not most Americans think it's bull.

NOW, do they like Clinton? Ehhnh ... not so much.

That's at least one perspective ... for those of you that "just can't understand" ...
edit on 25-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Third wave feminism without a doubt supports her simply because she's a female, such is the nature of the new feminism, as to my words, we are seeing a general move towards pussification, and I would say that started with zero tolerance school policies, with all that said, I have no problem with the feminists of the 60s and what they stood for, I do however have a lot of problems with the new age liberalism which really has been hijacked by a bunch of fanatics. I apologize if my words offended you.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Based on what you said, I do not think you are in the same category as the modern feminists that I am referring to here. I meant no disrespect to any classical feminist. The modern feminist camp is a violent hateful group of progressive thugs that have an agenda to destroy anything that resembles the straight white male. They are racist, violent, rude, and hold some of the most radical leftist ideas in the USA. They have hijacked our universities and our modern media, and they will not stop until the straight white male is the new slave class.

If that is not you, then I apologize for any offense taken.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Whoa whoa allow me to correct you right now. I'm not voting for the billionaire bozo or the crime syndicate ice queen. So lets get that straight right now. I'm neither left or right, you see I understand that the game is rigged and no matter who is placed in office they will serve the bidding of those above them. The last member of the club that stepped out of line had his brains scattered all over the back of a cadillac in front of the whole nation. You really think choosing sides makes a difference, do you really?

How quaint.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Reducing Clinton to a body part

You're right
I dont know why her supporters and she herself reduces her to just body parts.

I’m Voting for Hillary Clinton Because She’s a Woman

edit on 25-5-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

did my post really sound like I was choosing sides? third party maybe, but the two main parties have devolved into a joke. and to be honest, I think bush and obama set our future into cement and ain't no one gonna be able to get us out of the mess they've created now.. so really none of this makes any difference anyways.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

well good for you! not all women are so lucky, even if their husband has done their best, allowed her to work, and they still ended up spending every cent just about they had supporting their family. I don't really see how I was disrespecting her, but my apologies if you think I was.
but, it is something that stay at home moms might want to think about. I mean in my mom's time, when such things happened, there would be social security to help out, even if the kids had become adults and left the nest. and if all else failed, well welfare would step in. now, unless there's enough resources to hold your own for a time, you may very well find yourself searching for work in a crappy economy while morning your husband that you miss dearly and tying up all the lose ends that need to be tied up.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: dawnstar
then who is disrespecting her?

ETA: If you think I don't have life insurance and a nice 401k, you're delusional.

No offence, but do you ever get paranoid about whats in the food she's feeding ya?

You do kind of sound like a hard person to live with, just like me.

Just sayin... you gotta admit, a good life insurance policy would have to cause any intelligent women to at least seriously consider the opportunity.

Or maybe it's just my paranoid conspiracy perspective thinking to much?

...lol.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I haven't SHOT her I feel vindicated for my EPIC self control and command of sanity.
I understand a great deal.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt politician in recent history. She is a liar, and exemplifies everything that people hate about politicians. She has done nothing good for this country, or for the world. She is in bed with some of the most nefarious forces in the world, and uses and abuses the American public for her own gain.

Now that you know my opinion on her, let's take a look at one of the voter base's that she panders to: Intersectional Feminists

The modern feminist is not just an advocate for women's rights. The feminist cult has now placed people of color,illegal immigrants, immigrants, disabled people, LGBTQ people, pedophiles, and anyone else that isn't a straight white male, under it's umbrella of activism. This is the third wave feminist, the "intersectional feminist."

Here are a few facts regarding Bill and Hillary:
1. They have always been against gay marriage and LGBTQ rights.
2. Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, with multiple accusers and victims.
3. The Clinton's take money from some of the most oppressive regimes in the world.
4. Hillary Clinton actively and aggressively worked to silence Bill Clinton's rape accusers.
5. Hillary Clinton is still married to a sexual predator.
6. Bill Clinton signed the Defense Of Marriage Act into law, defining marriage as between a man and a woman.
7. The Clinton's called a KKK member a close friend and mentor.
www.youtube.com...

With all of this being said, HOW can you claim that you are a feminist and support Hillary? How can you say you are for equal rights, when she has the record that she does? She has a well documented history for being against everything you claim to be for. I find it disturbing that anyone is supporting her, especially if you claim to be progressive or feminist.

If you are a feminist and support Hillary I believe you do so for one of two reasons; you are either ignorant of the facts, or you just want a woman president no matter who it is. I cannot think of any other reason someone would support the wife of a sexual predator for any office, let alone the highest office in the land. If you vote for Hillary, you should be ashamed of yourself.
P.S. I am not a Trump supporter.

First, she isn't the "Most corrupt," although she damn sure is corrupt and evil.

However, I agree with the gist here. "The modern feminist is not just an advocate for women's rights. The feminist cult has now placed people of color,illegal immigrants, immigrants, disabled people, LGBTQ people, pedophiles, and anyone else that isn't a straight white male, under it's umbrella of activism"

I'm super liberal, and hell I hang out all day long with what all of you might consider SJWs. But the whole "white males are wrong now and people of color or women are automatically right" thing is getting ridiculous.

Further, I agree 100% that *real* feminists and social justice advocates should not support Clinton.

1) She is a corrupt puppet for an oligarchy that is mostly ran by and mostly benefits cis white males.

2) She supports in reality policies that only help the 1%, and harms without a doubt low income people here and abroad, many of whom are women and people of color.

3) She supports American Imperialism in the third world, which WITHOUT ANY DOUBT affects mostly low power, disadvantaged countries that are mostly composed of people of color (Iraq, Libya, Guatemala), etc.

Hence, no serious social justice warrior or feminist would support her, and many don't. Let's be clear on that.

But we also have this new breed of brainwashed "activists" and identity politicians who ONLY see things in classes based on race, gender, economic class, etc, and not policies. To them it's most important to put someone in power who IDENTIFIES or appears to be female (Clinton) or person of color (Obama), NOT someone who will be a force for actually HELPING women or people of color around the world.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Problem is all of that can happen to working mom's, too.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Nah, when I'm dead I'm dead. No sense wasting my living years worrying about it.

All I ask is that I'm buried the way Bobby Knight asked to be, with the same inscription on my stone.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Third wave feminism without a doubt supports her simply because she's a female, such is the nature of the new feminism, as to my words, we are seeing a general move towards pussification, and I would say that started with zero tolerance school policies, with all that said, I have no problem with the feminists of the 60s and what they stood for, I do however have a lot of problems with the new age liberalism which really has been hijacked by a bunch of fanatics. I apologize if my words offended you.

Your words ABSOLUTELY did not offend me, hurt my feelings, etc. etc.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I haven't SHOT her I feel vindicated for my EPIC self control and command of sanity.
I understand a great deal.

Obviously.

Good on you for not shooting Hillary Clinton though!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Cuz Beta male attack helicopters.

Haha, that was clever I give you that. In fact I completely missed it when I first read. I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult anyone that wears the badge of a feminist, perhaps I should have said feminazi's instead. I am what I am but I assure you those who know me in real life would not call me Beta or male. I have a reputation that would make that unwise and I command respect from even some of the hardest males in my area. I shake hands with dangerous and respected people on occasion so call me whatever you like, your opinion is of no consequence to me.

Now lets talk about the Feminism and feminist I was referring too shall we...

1. It hurt marriage. Women want to wait so that they can keep their identities longer and men are finding easy sex, taking away a big reason for marriage.

2. Undermines child rearing. More kids are in childcare where discipline is lax resulting in a "epidemic" of bad kids, childhood obesity, and bullies.

3. Two-income trap. With both husband and wife working it's hard to live without life's luxuries.

4. Undermines college sports. Title IX has ended many male-only sports at some colleges.

5. Emasculates men. It's better to be a wuss than speak up or mouth off and face charges of harassment or chauvinism.

Link to article

Is feminism destroying the institution of marriage?
There is a simultaneous boom in women seeking divorces because their husbands aren't doing enough chores and because their husbands do all the chores. What is a man to do, asks Martin Daubney

Link to article

Feminism has obliterated the family First off I would like to point out the feminism manifests itself in ways that are opposite to how the female brain in hardwired to interact with the world. For example, in relationships it is said the women have to become unattainable, a prize to be won if you will. When they do this they try to be ambitious and create a life for themselves without men, and when a decent man comes along, they refuse to relinquish their power over to him. While women may feel empowered by behaving this way they will naturally try to keep chasing the high of wanting more power, but at what expesnse?

Link to article

I could keep going but I won't so unless you consider yourself a hardcore unwavering Feminist I wasn't referring to you so calm down and please refrain from petty attempts to insult me. You and your opinion are irrelevant to me and my life and I will not give you the power of controlling my emotions with your crass insults.
edit on 25-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I don't want martyrs, I want convicts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join