It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminists Supporting Hillary Clinton -- WHY?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt politician in recent history. She is a liar, and exemplifies everything that people hate about politicians. She has done nothing good for this country, or for the world. She is in bed with some of the most nefarious forces in the world, and uses and abuses the American public for her own gain.

Now that you know my opinion on her, let's take a look at one of the voter base's that she panders to: Intersectional Feminists

The modern feminist is not just an advocate for women's rights. The feminist cult has now placed people of color,illegal immigrants, immigrants, disabled people, LGBTQ people, pedophiles, and anyone else that isn't a straight white male, under it's umbrella of activism. This is the third wave feminist, the "intersectional feminist."

Here are a few facts regarding Bill and Hillary:
1. They have always been against gay marriage and LGBTQ rights.
2. Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, with multiple accusers and victims.
3. The Clinton's take money from some of the most oppressive regimes in the world.
4. Hillary Clinton actively and aggressively worked to silence Bill Clinton's rape accusers.
5. Hillary Clinton is still married to a sexual predator.
6. Bill Clinton signed the Defense Of Marriage Act into law, defining marriage as between a man and a woman.
7. The Clinton's called a KKK member a close friend and mentor.
www.youtube.com...

With all of this being said, HOW can you claim that you are a feminist and support Hillary? How can you say you are for equal rights, when she has the record that she does? She has a well documented history for being against everything you claim to be for. I find it disturbing that anyone is supporting her, especially if you claim to be progressive or feminist.

If you are a feminist and support Hillary I believe you do so for one of two reasons; you are either ignorant of the facts, or you just want a woman president no matter who it is. I cannot think of any other reason someone would support the wife of a sexual predator for any office, let alone the highest office in the land. If you vote for Hillary, you should be ashamed of yourself.
P.S. I am not a Trump supporter.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm not a clinton supporter either but it seems like it's going to be a race between trump and hillary, and I find it harder to support trump when his lawyer states that there's no such thing a rape in a marriage when accusations of him raping his wife are brought up.
heck the libertarians, I don't agree with everything they stand for either, look like better choices than either of the main party candidate.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

They are voting for Hillary because Trump said some mean things once.

And they got offended.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

To answer your title question..

Because she has a Vajayjay, but if Bill Clinton were transgender they would support him to, because the destruction of genders, and the forced adherence to feministic behavioral expectations is the ultimate goal, welcome to the pussification of society.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Battle lines have been drawn!!!! This is LESBOS!!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Just about any third party vote is better than voting for any of the R's or D's, but Hillary is the absolute worst "choice" we have ever had presented.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It's odd, because soooo many feminist groups backed Obama in 2008, over Hillary. They said she wasn't fit to be president.

Now she is? I wonder what great things she's done since 2008 to convince them otherwise? I must have missed them.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They are voting for Hillary because Trump said some mean things once.

And they got offended.

And Trump voters are voting for Trump because Liberals say mean things to them and it hurts their feelings.

OT: This Feminist is writing in Bernie.
edit on 5/25/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I don't know, with the violent reaction that trump is getting I'd be afraid that if I voted for him the country would explode. and he isn't innocent in that one, he's said quite a few things that I would consider as inciting violence against those against though. ya know, violence begets violence and all that.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Because she has held the third highest political rank as a woman. That's what feminist's are about, powerful women. They don't care if she is immoral, corrupt or whatever else. She has risen to a rank that no other woman has held, they see her as some kind of role model and aspire to be as powerful as her. They hate men and apparently according to the rumors so does Hillary if you know what I mean.

As for the Bill did this or did that to and embarrassed her they believe and it's probably true that she used Bill as a means to elevate herself. Most people with brains know that Hillary's family the Rodham's and money is the real power in that relationship. Think about it when they got married it was not even conceivable that there could or would be a woman president. So the family put their money behind ol slick willy to get their voices heard by those they wanted to hear them. It is/was a power marriage plain and simple, there was never any love just politics. Hillary knew all she had to do was play the role and wait until the time was right for her to rise up.

So they probably feel as if she used Bill (which she and the family did) to help her climb the ladder. It's not really that hard to see.
edit on 25-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I'm a feminist and don't support Hillary or hate men. We are really talking about women who are party-loyalists first and feminists second...or even further down the list.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: dawnstar
but Hillary is the absolute worst "choice" we have ever had presented.

Do you seriously believe that?

IDK, I'm not even American and don't get a choice either way... but, if I had to choose between a women like Hillary, who comes across as being a genuinely intelligent individual, or some washed up reality tv whore, who seems to have an uncannily resemblance to a fluro orange version of the Grinch who stole Christmas... then I'd vote for Hillary, without question.

How can anyone even look at Trump and not get a anti-female rapist type vibe form him?

Seems only logical to me that any half intelligent female would obviously be voting against that creepy looking dude....... just sayin.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

so, let me see, I should vote for the other immoral, corrupt or whatever else person who is running against her? why are people getting so flipping wacko over those who support the immoral, corrupt person who is running against the immoral corrupt person they are chosing to support? why aren't we just refusing to support the corrupt jerks and stop playing with the major parties till they can at least manage to present us with some candidates that at least give us the impression that they will work on our behalf instead of coddling their favorite corporation, or special interest, or whatever. it's interesting that all those who led the charge against bill for his sexual misconduct while in office fell because of their own misconduct with the last one being jailed for the sexual abuse of boys!
that is our gov't, that is who we have elected to serve us in our gov't. it's time to put an end to it! republican or democrat, if they are dirty, they have to go!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So You admit Trump supporters have feelings ? Yeah, thanks for the QT, um ,we already knew that, ok and if you cant youll vote Jill Stein bla blah blah blah

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Some feminists*

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A REAL feminist doesn't want a leader to tell her what to do, she can make it herself because she is superior in the realms that men aren't, she doesn't need special needs and exceptions, she wants it to be strictly equal between men and women. THATS A REAL FEMINIST.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
People voting for Hillary want;

the same crisis that occurred in Libya for all the Middle East
The same policies of Obama
Higher taxes
Fewer freedoms
The ability to sue gun manufacturers for gun crimes
Amnesty for illegals
End of the coal industry, higher electricity bills, utility bills

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"We are really talking about women who are party-loyalists first and feminists second...or even further down the list."

The feminazis.
edit on 25-5-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Because Terry O'Neill, the president of NOW tells them they should support Hillary and they do as they're told.

It's an amazing paradigm which exists strongly in liberal organizations and federations. These groups, be it NOW, unions, the NAACP, La Raza, fill in group name here, portend to be all about empowering the individual and empowering freedom of self... yet they predictably have become little more than echo chambers lead by one or two politically connected, owned individuals who lead a group of brainwashed masses who have been convinced that "the leader is always right, leader tell us your bidding."

It's how the upper midwest of America became Democratic voters and places like Pennsylvania and Ohio became battleground states. Ignore the fact that you're talking about middle class dudes who love to watch NASCAR, go hunting, own firearms, likely grew up praying before every meal, and have an inherent swagger when they think of Old Glory... their union leader has told them they should vote for the Democratic party reps who have handsomely compensated him, wined him, dined him, and ensured he'll be prosperous regardless of whether the union members' jobs go to China or not, they've been convinced to vote against their best interests because they follow dear leader's cues like sheep in a field.

The same is absolutely true for the mainstream feminist movement.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm sure women are really looking forward to being told who they should like, lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join