It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science bloggers, 'skeptics' exposed as group of online terrorists whose weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
REST OF THE TITLE:

Science bloggers, 'skeptics' exposed as group of online terrorists whose weapons include intimidation, censorship and threats

Monday, May 23, 2016 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

www.naturalnews.com...

. . .
It happens constantly against advocates of natural health and alternative medicine, particularly against those that dare defy the Golden Calf of vaccination, an issue that seems to unleash the basest reactionary venom from the "science and skeptics" crowd -- for simplicity's sake, this network of terrorists will be referred to as "S&S." Though the methods of S&S terrorists vary depending on the situation, their goal is always the same -- to maliciously slander, falsely accuse and raise as much hell against the opposition as possible in order to shut them up and eventually shut them down.
S&S terrorists hate free speech and will do anything in their power to stop it]/b]
In a recent piece published by professor, author and human rights advocate Brian Martin for the Townsend Letter, this global terrorist plot being carried out by the S&S religion is carefully documented and explained. Entitled "Healthy dissent: resisting attacks on alternative medicine," Martin's report addresses some of the most common tactics used by S&S terrorists against their opposition as well as highlights how those on the receiving end of such abuse, mainly alternative medicine practitioners and advocates, have tried to fight back.
. . .
Since S&S folks often cling to outmoded relics of ancient science that have since been debunked by modern science -- legitimate science, after all, is adaptable and open to inquiry in accordance with scientific progress -- it is common for these pseudoscience-obsessed dinosaurs to viciously lash out and throw tantrums when their core, quack beliefs are challenged. In a perfect world, these ridiculous outbursts would simply be ignored for their lunacy. But many of these same troublemakers hold considerable influence over government regulatory bodies, which is how they are able to use and abuse the system in their favor to quell dissent and inhibit the free speech rights of their opponents.
. . .

OTHER SOURCES listed at the end of the article:
Healthy dissent: resisting attacks on alternative medicine
www.bmartin.cc...
= = = =
To vaccinate, partially vaccinate, or not to vaccinate...that is the question!
avn.org.au...
= = =

I think this sobering article makes some excellent points.
It may, in spots, come across about as shrill as their opponents--though that is very understandable.
I do NOT think it will make any lasting difference in the long run. The oligarchy will more or less have its way and the serfs and slaves will be squashed by the oligarchy's big machine as has long been the case throughout history.
Nevertheless, I think it's good for fair-minded people [many of the others are hopelessly blind] to be alert to the realities involved with high priorities such as their health and the health of their children.
Increasingly, as society, culture, infrastructure is trashed--alternative medical help will be all that's available to freedom loving folks everywhere.
Even now--it's a lot healthier to go that route for many things than to submit to mostly money grubbing schemes by big pharma.
imho.
Your honest views?

edit on 25/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: grammar

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I have to go pick up a friend who just had 3 neck vertebrae fused at a hospital about an hour away. Then I'll have to stay the night at his place to help watch over him and help him.

So I may not get back to this thread, much, for 24-48 hours.

Cheers.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Their weapons are censorship, intimidation and threats?

Im shaking in my boots..

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Their weapons are censorship, intimidation and threats?

Im shaking in my boots..

There are a dozen or so alternative MD's etc. in Florida

that have ended up D E A D under mysterious circumstances

for their efforts.

Sounds like more than censorship, intimidation and threats, to me.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

what utter bollox

^ polite version

it is the snake oil charlatans of alledged " alternative medicine " who are attempting to suppress any dissent to theier money making schemes

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Natural News ought to be brought up on all kinds of charges. I wonder how many deaths their pseudo-science has caused.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I have to go pick up a friend who just had 3 neck vertebrae fused at a hospital about an hour away. Then I'll have to stay the night at his place to help watch over him and help him.

So I may not get back to this thread, much, for 24-48 hours.

Cheers.

Sounds like pretty serious surgery, couldn't Natural News just send him some colloidal silver, monoatomic mercury and a arsenic-radon-colon-clense to fix him up instead?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

what utter bollox

^ polite version

it is the snake oil charlatans of alledged " alternative medicine " who are attempting to suppress any dissent to theier money making schemes

Money making schemes, surely not ..... selling cr.p to ill informed people to make money so they don't have to work for a living, surely not. Getting angry and using "modern scary" expressions like "terrorist" to make sure the faithful who buy the books and fake remedies ignore the debunking....surely not.

Whatever next. Sarcastic rant over.

The really really sad bit is that on a site like this there is the clear opportunity to investigate all the fakery. It just shows how deep the brainwashing is.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Anti-vaxxers, while I tolerate the fact you choose not to be vaccinated, please, do not force your destructuve ignorance on children.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXIII
Anti-vaxxers, while I tolerate the fact you choose not to be vaccinated, please, do not force your destructuve ignorance on children.

Likewise, homeopathy is not proven to cure much of anthing, let alone terminal illnesses. Neither are homeopathic "cures" regulated. Most users of such "treatments" do not know what they are purchasing, let alone its potential toxicity. While it is currently your decision to expose yourself, as an adult, to detrimental substances. I ask that you refrain from "treating" children by these unproven, untested and unregulated substances.
edit on 25-5-2016 by XXXIII because: Addition required

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

[quoteIncreasingly, as society, culture, infrastructure is trashed--alternative medical help will be all that's available to freedom loving folks everywhere.

Even now--it's a lot healthier to go that route for many things than to submit to mostly money grubbing schemes by big pharma.

I saw this article in my emails, but I haven't read it yet.

I consider myself very fortunate to have had two really awesome D.O.s that integrated natural and conventional medicine. They were great about recommending home remedies and supplements for different things where appropriate. Both have retired now... I sure miss them.

I totally agree that we need to be better informed and better prepared to take care of ourselves and our health needs. It's just not practical to make ourselves to dependent on others -- especially for something as important as our health! For all my complaining about conventional medicine (and Big Pharma in particular), I do understand how much good they have done. But I also know that too often they could do better.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Natural News notwithstanding how many people have died from prescription drugs?

More people now die from prescription drugs than street drugs, why don't you bring up big pharma on some charges while you're at it. They sell pills with minor side effects such as death.

More than 20 thousand people die each year in the US from prescription drugs. Maybe you should complain about that.

new topics

top topics

join