It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Game of Thrones Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
While watching a Season 5 episode 6 review I saw one of the "show only hosts" stumble onto what I think is an awesome and I think legit theory I have never heard before, and I am a CRASY ASOIAF nerd..

What if Bran from the book/show is Bran the builder and founder of house Stark?

The theory goes, that bran gets far better at skin changing and viewing the world through the weirwoods. Then he systematically goes back in time and Possesses his ancestors to do all the accomplishments bran the builder is attributed with.

See bran the builder was the founder of house Stark and built Winterfell, the wall, stormsend and a couple other mega structures. Structures that were too big to have been built in one life time.

The measters think it was a compilation of different Starks because of the extent of the things attributed to him.

So after the Hodor reveal in episode 6, isn't that a believable and pretty cool theory?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's a big theory. Here it is on the Song of Ice and Fire wiki. Link.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
After the last green seer that never actually get named, he just say i been called by many names when asked if he is the 3 eyes crow, says that it is time for Bran to become him, all is pretty clear, they are in a big time loop, bran will bring down the wall due to nights king mark bringing the long night, Jon will become Azor Ahai, and after he defeats the white walkers bran will rebuild the wall, starting over the 10k+ years cycle until it becomes time again for bran to ruin it all.

Interesting now that time travel have been confirmed there is a new theory that little finger is able to retain knowledge of the previous time loops and he is actively working to stop Bran, this is inferred by some little finger dialogue, he may be the great other.

All in all time travel is messy and it will ruin ASOIAF.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
After the last green seer that never actually get named, he just say i been called by many names when asked if he is the 3 eyes crow, says that it is time for Bran to become him, all is pretty clear, they are in a big time loop, bran will bring down the wall due to nights king mark bringing the long night, Jon will become Azor Ahai, and after he defeats the white walkers bran will rebuild the wall, starting over the 10k+ years cycle until it becomes time again for bran to ruin it all.

Interesting now that time travel have been confirmed there is a new theory that little finger is able to retain knowledge of the previous time loops and he is actively working to stop Bran, this is inferred by some little finger dialogue, he may be the great other.

All in all time travel is messy and it will ruin ASOIAF.

I love it, except I don't thing Bloodraven and bran are the same person or consciousness...if that's what you meant.

I think Bloodraven made bran complete the loop after being marked tho. That that last green see, wasn't to reveal info, but complete the loop.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

People assume he is Bloodraven for the 1000 eyes + one quote but in oatbreaker episode he says he has waited 1000 years for bran, Bloodraven lived close to 50 years before a game of thrones, I think he wanted bran to make hodor to change his mind about changing the past, now Bran knows the ink is dry and he just need to close the loop, old guy in tree is literally old Bran.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

People assume he is Bloodraven for the 1000 eyes + one quote but in oatbreaker episode he says he has waited 1000 years for bran, Bloodraven lived close to 50 years before a game of thrones, I think he wanted bran to make hodor to change his mind about changing the past, now Bran knows the ink is dry and he just need to close the loop, old guy in tree is literally old Bran.

Bloodraven was born 125 years befor the novels.

I think it was a more to the point loop close.

Bloodraven isn't bran but another green seer who knew the way things needed to go. If bran doesn't worg Hodor in the past, he never makes it to the cave.

Bloodraven is a great character, so I think he is his own person..Bloodraven is the old guy in the tree.

new topics

top topics

join