It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I spotted a UFO in a tornado video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yes, but it's almost not visible in the shots.

It happens fast, like in tens of a second.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Well, it's not proof enough for me. Light could come from anything natural. Car lights, transformer blowing, metal blowing around catching light reflections.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

True, it's just the it manifest out the air, takes a turn and shoot of towards the tornado or past.

If i should suggest anything, i think a ball lightning.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a couple of close(ish)-ups (contrast adjusted versions on the right)
;

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25 5 2016 by RoScoLaz5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

What are the odds of it being A. either a reflection on the camera lense or B. a piece of debris (quite common for a tornado), over the odds of it being a flying saucer full of little green men having a spin around a tornado?

Once you've figured it out, do you think posting waste of time videos like this actually helps proper investigations of actual UFO's?

Could you show your work on calculating those probabilities?

I'll need to see your work if you're to receive full credit.

A lot of UFO videos might warrant such dickish comments, but this one is better than most.

That's me mate, "better than most", what do you think it is?

Clever.

I think "alien spacecraft" is plausible.

I do not believe in reflections or ball lightning.

What sort of "debris" is going to light up like that?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Clearly a mother ship cloaking itself as an orb after it's cattle mutilation was interrupted by the tornado. (If it really was a tornado)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Considering these are often filmed from the INSIDE of vehicles, I think it's possible that it is a reflection on the glass that the camera might be behind.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I found it interesting how the illuminated piece of debris fell straight down, made a small downward loop to the left, rose up and very rapidly accelerates to the right while traveling in a slight arc, only to disappear to the right of the screen, away from the tornado. Displaying all of the characteristics of Chinese lanterns, insects, lens flares, or, Uranus.

SnF

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
;

Nice screen capture!

I wish it could be inserted as a photo.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I spotted a UFO in a tornado video

Well it seems there is another video of the same tornado from a different angle...

Looks like power lines, or transformers blowing.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
I see hundreds of UFOs in that one. I'd expect to see UFOs in every tornado video, how are we supposed to identify all those flying objects? I recognize these flying objects, but most tornado chasers never get this close, so the flying objects are usually fuzzy distant blurs of only a few pixels so you can't identify them, like the video for this thread:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i also noticed this, zips across left to right over a few frames at about 2:04 to 2:05 (again, increased contrast versions are to the right) ;

edit on 26 5 2016 by RoScoLaz5 because: add words

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It looks more like a reflection than it does a piece of debris. What did you think it was?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
I found a UFO in a tornado video from Kansas, i would like to hear others opinion.

The movement doesn't look like debris, it could though be a ball lightning as there is a lightning strike a second before.

Have a look, it's kind of interesting.

Go to 0.50 the UFO is near the ground to the left of the tornado, it shows for a second at 0.52...best viewed fullscreen

Video was removed from Youtube, here is the LIveLeak version.

VIDEO

I cannot see what you're referring to.
The live leak video plays just fine, but I cannot pinpoint what it is you're describing. I don't have my glasses, so that could be the problem. I wonder if anyone can get a still grab and isolate the object/light source?

If it's ball lightning, that's a pretty amazing sight...I was lucky enough to witness some of that myself years ago, while out on a smoke break at work during a freak storm, actually. It was stunning to watch. One of my coworkers at the other side of the hospital complex saw it and thought it was a craft of some kind. I can easily get how she thought that...it is exceedingly eerie and strange looking.

Either way, awesome video and very cool to look at. Thank you for posting!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

;

Oh thank you for that! I have serious doubts I'd have been able to see that, even with my glasses. What do you think it is?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

i also noticed this, zips across left to right over a few frames at about 2:04 to 2:05 (again, increased contrast versions are to the right) ;

That looks like something flat on its side, like a piece of debris ripped from something else and hurtling through the air like a Frisbee. What shape do you think it would be if it were flipped upright?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join