It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Is Criticized For Private Emails By State Department Inspector General

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: netbound
Sure are a lot of angry, spiteful people around here. It seems like hating has become a popular passtime for a lot of folks. I swear, some of the posts I’ve read here on ATS were by people who would probably make good targets to focus on by ISIS recruiters.

Anyway, while dragging Hillary Clinton down on this email witch hunt, you might as well include Colin Powell and Jeb Bush while you’re at it. Just think how much bigger the fire would be if you burned all 3 of them at the stake all at once. Whoopee!!

Don’t use up all that festering hate on Hillary, though. You’ll probably need to save some for Donald Trump once he takes office and the job market collapses.

Vote Trump - Make America HATE Again...

This is the kind of delusional mindset that goes round and round, in Washington DC. Sure let's point out other people's wrong doings, because maybe, by some flawed logical mindset, it will diminish Hillary Clinton's massive breach of security which cost people their lives.

And Jeb Bush and Colin Powell are not running for the highest office in the USA, so it's really a moot point there.

Did anyone say Trump in the OP?

Witch Hunt? hmmm no

Last time I checked it's called due process of the law, and should be the same for everyone in the USA, especially those holding public office.

And your damn right I'm angry, angry that Hillary seems to be getting away with breaking the highest laws of our land, and most of the people enforcing the laws don't have enough nuts to indict her.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

<< 1   >>

join