It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Confirmed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

True, but they were a Saturn Death Cult. The people in the music industry still stand. Illuminati, communist, or something else, the network is real.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomestToGod

True, but they were a Saturn Death Cult. The people in the music industry still stand. Illuminati, communist, or something else, the network is real.

Yes i meant on a deeper level. I believe they are still practicing their vile rituals, involving anyone they can within their brainwashing network, as you've mentioned above.

It's difficult for me to explain without going into detail what i know of this reality though. The subliminal subjugation of these entities is fierce, and it's strong hold upon the many, without tire.

Once you see past this, it's easier to grasp what and who they are.

edit on 7/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I know they are still practicing their rituals, I was a victim of "mind-farming" for somewhere close to 19 years. What they did to me is beyond my grasp, I was adopted, raised by one of "their" families, and tortured/used for 19 years. The point is I am ready to expose them for what they have done, I just pray that the fbi, cia, whoever can help break down this slave based racketeering ring of propaganda theft and dissemination.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomestToGod

I know they are still practicing their rituals, I was a victim of "mind-farming" for somewhere close to 19 years. What they did to me is beyond my grasp, I was adopted, raised by one of "their" families, and tortured/used for 19 years. The point is I am ready to expose them for what they have done, I just pray that the fbi, cia, whoever can help break down this slave based racketeering ring of propaganda theft and dissemination.

Wow, i'm not sure what to say, if what you're saying is true, having gone through something that wicked and lived to tell about it, is a rarity. I therefore commend you on your willingness to share that with others. The day will come, when all
this will end, and it will taunt you no more.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join