It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Confirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Too much technical talk of abstract concepts.. I guess I have no frame of reference for any of this stuff you talk about. How do you know this for certain?

I don't know what you mean by "product of a physically connected point of origin WITHIN the system itself."

It makes me think of elemental spirits and their connection to physical phenomena, is this sort of what you're getting at?

Do you 'know' this intuitively or through experience?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Not for 'certain'. Nothing is certain, except uncertainty.

What i mean is that all energy in this world, forms from a central point. As do all 'physics'.

The complex energy required for 'consciousness', needs equally complex 'matter' to allow it to hold form.

Otherwise it will simply dissipate into the patterns of the next energy field anchored to 'matter'.

For a conscious energy to be 'decentralised' from any physical matter, it has to be 'projected' from a place where that consciousness IS anchored. Like radio-signals over frequency.

Most 'entities' which people experience in this world (voice in their head etc) are actually a phased-invariant electrical signal implanted into their bodies own electrical signal.

Basically like a secondary frequency riding the wave of their neurological pulse like a surfer.

Creating a second biorhythm like this, allows complete integration into the persons brain and body (if you have the technology to map and sync with them).

BUT!

What is connecting, will almost certainly be 'physical' in some sense of the word, somewhere else.

The easiest way to put it, is that they all have to have a 'point of origin'. Because if they didn't, they wouldn't exist.

Unless (as I said) they are the ACTUAL creator, and they hold our entire cosmos in their hand.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sorry to go off-topic XXXIII

Back on it ... Do you think that 'somebody' or 'something' was trying to give Madonna a subtle message, when she got pulled down the stairs at that concert recently?

Maybe that singing songs about 'illuminati' and having your dancers dressed as 'devils' on-stage doesn't make you cool.

Or maybe it was just meant to tell her that she might be a 'Madonna', but she is not 'The Madonna'.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
Sorry to go off-topic XXXIII

Back on it ... Do you think that 'somebody' or 'something' was trying to give Madonna a subtle message, when she got pulled down the stairs at that concert recently?

Maybe that singing songs about 'illuminati' and having your dancers dressed as 'devils' on-stage doesn't make you cool.

Or maybe it was just meant to tell her that she might be a 'Madonna', but she is not 'The Madonna'.

Please explain further.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
According to scripture the Lake of Fire is not literal. It is merely poetic, referring to a last and final destruction. No hellfire. No torture. No false doctrines created by the churches of Christendom as scare tactics. According to the scriptures, there is either everlasting life on earth after Armageddon, or everlasting destruction. Like Eccl. 9:5,10 says,
'5 For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even their name is forgotten.'
'Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.'

Death brings death. Nothing more.

originally posted by: XXXIII

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: XXXIII
Is anyone else here repulsed by the "Illuminati Confirmed" meme?

The avatar is my representation of Lucifer's hand holding up the global Elite as well as His One world System.

There are a few other hidden elements within it as well. Enjoy finding them. "Illuminati Confirmed".

Secondly, so what. All Luciferians are going to the Lake of Fire anyway. Good Riddance to them all.

You Christians keep saying that. Does your insistence on the matter make it fact? However, for the sake of discussion, what do you believe "The Lake of Fire" is?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

sigh

Siddhars arent monks
does not take much research too see that
very little in fact

but i will leave you in your ignorance about them

God bless

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Yes they are.

I don't disregard or disrespect those such as the bodhisattas. Anything with principles towards the service of the greater good over self, is to be commended.

But they are as limiting to themselves in their concepts as any other "religion", they just 'centre' themselves to a different imbalanced point of perspective. By seeing the physical body as something to be transcended or overcome.

They seek energetic flux outside the physical realm, which only persists in communable context by (and for) that physical.

They spend entire lifetimes trying to "peak over the fence" when there is nothing there which needs be seen, attained, or even thought about, in order to truly know and experience it.

A perfect "spiritual" energetic understanding is pointless without the acceptance of the equally important "grounding" of the physical they try to "consend" to the "light body". They obscure the bridge between the two by disregarding the "scientific" physics of the energy systems they know so well.

They can use these forces, but they can't (and don't seek to) explain the physics of how they integrate to their body.

Though their commitment is commendable, it is a paradigm of imbalance, just like any other. The potency is merely greater.

"Life" already presents a centre of perfect balance. Spiritual "evolution" can't come from polarisation.

I see nothing in them of interest. But the culture of their origin I find pleasant (for the most part). They do not seek to "impress" themselves to the realm, but rather align and coexist. Therefore I like their people.

But their "religion" is archaic.
edit on 27-5-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

" But their "religion" is archaic "

jeez fella

Siddhars have NO religion
do some proper research

you could not be more wrong

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

You are right there. They do not seek to re-legion. Poor choice of word sorry.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

back on topic

" rumours she is a member of the currently disbanded society "

The Secret Destiny of America
by Manly Palmer Hall
The Rosicrucian Forum
1932 August, Vol. III. No. 1

" I have here an interesting letter that I feel should be brought into our discussions so that our comments may become a matter of record. One of our good members in Kansas has called our attention to the fact that in the May, 1932, magazine called The New Age, published by the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington, D.C., there is a comment to the effect that the "Illuminati" is not connected with Freemasonry and is a very undesirable movement of same kind, having had its origin in European countries some years ago and was discredited by Freemasonry even during the life of George Washington."
edit on 27-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

edit on 27-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
that doesn't mean they, or their purpose, hasn't continued throughout history...satan's plan doesn't stop at someone's failure, and I don't think the illuminati are just a singular group, in fact, a collection of many groups working together in secret to achieve the same result--the antichrist. it's just like the KGB, they no longer exist under that title but they still exist, and their performance is the same. a reply to: XXXIII

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I don't know.. seems like physical matter is primary in this model of yours. The general esoteric view from what I understand is that matter is simply an emanation of higher principles, I guess I sort of subscribe to this view though I haven't had the chance to verify to by myself. I trust the mystery traditions and their adepts to a certain extent.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I know more than all of you. Who do I speak to and what do you want to know?

I know Rihanna, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, and Drake from childhood. I freestyled Eminem's mmlp2 album. My story is real, I misspelled honest btw, I was their best music slave. I am 100% real, and truthful. They all fractured my psyche and stole my identity using black magic i.e. Illegal Psychology at various points of my childhood. Ever wonder why they are called fake? They imitate me.

I can explain every lyric from ANTI, Lemonade, MMLP2, also the all American rejects kids in the street and the new ICP have heavy my lyrics and style influence.

Again no BS question me if you doubt, I don't understand their organizational goals entirely but I believe it is a dissemination effort to confuse and mislead the American public by foreign interests, I have been stalked by communists, had a jumping spider thrown in my car, and am under federal protection.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
How could I freestyle it all? Because they set me up for torture via mobbing, gang stalking, phony social and life relations all ON THE COMMUNE in TX, which I was not aware of it being, my neighbors recorded it and sent it in. But there is another way they stole my musical propaganda, one you will have to see to believe. They sang it wrong btw, my music was of a tortured man yearning to escape slavery.

I was raised as a child to rhyme, raped, semi drown, oxygen deprived, neglected and have adept social engineers as "parents". They left me mentally, emotionally, and socially defenseless, only rhyming and making music could vent (sublimate) my pain, frustration, confusion, etc. so my music was my defense mechanism to what amounts to torture. This is why I am so able to produce so much, and why they chose mobbing to stimulate my songs, not everyone in that city understands or knows the communists seeds currently active. They kept my money low and my spirits lower, so I could never leave but I have.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I always wondered why my song lyrics ended up on the radio in a year or two, I believed I was slightly ahead of the musical curve. Now I know it was all a music-farming ploy by communist slavers spreading roots in America.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I understand you blame spiritual motives due to lack of knowledge. This is their plan, to mislead and give false clues to suspicious eyes.

Beyonces lemonade film is chocked full of devil worship, paganistic, highly racial propaganda to impact people from the truth: she exists to pit the American public against one another, to spread confusion, strife, prolong tension and resentment, and to lead the youth astray and shame us all with sex money drugs and power displays, glorified poisons misleading Americans meant to weaken the American populace.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The Illuminated ones have already fallen.

The End.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join