It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Confirmed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is anyone else here repulsed by the "Illuminati Confirmed" meme? There does not seem to be any degree of scrutiny regarding photos or videos posted? For example, the "Roc" symbol surely does not represent illumination, does it?

Also, there are certain music videos which are taken totally out of context or they are simply trolling conspiracy theorists. For example:

m.youtube.com...

Rihanna's reference to "Princess of the Illuminati" is, in context, something said of her. Likewise, "daddy issues" or "officially a flop". Please get a clue?

Madonna's single, "Illuminati" is another, most likely targeted at the excessive rumours she is a member of the currently disbanded society. Consider listening to the lyrics if you have not done so already.

However, look at my logo and signature. "Illuminati Confirmed", right?

Actually, I will explain the avatar as well as the signature:

The avatar is my representation of Lucifer's hand holding up the global Elite as well as His One world System.

The signature translates to, "Lucifer is God"and defines how He will author His kingdoms and how He has through the ages. "Order from Chaos". The symbol of the "EYE" above the "I" is an intentional "All Seeing Eye", which forms a triangular capstone around it. There are a few other hidden elements within it as well. Enjoy finding them. "Illuminati Confirmed". *Eye roll*

edit on 25-5-2016 by XXXIII because: Typing mistakes.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Is anyone else here repulsed by the "Illuminati Confirmed" meme?

Yes I am.... So why did you do it again?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Yes I am.... So why did you do it again?

I did it in jest. Did you fail to notice?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Maybe it's because i came out of a nightshift and only slept 5 hours and am not totally awake now but what the crap did i just read? Are you saying Illuminati does not exist? If so go back to hibernating and stop the gibberish

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
Maybe it's because i came out of a nightshift and only slept 5 hours and am not totally awake now but what the crap did i just read? Are you saying Illuminati does not exist? If so go back to hibernating and stop the gibberish

"The Bavarian Illuminati" was disbanded though edict in 1784.
edit on 25-5-2016 by XXXIII because: Typing mistake.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXIII

originally posted by: Annunak1

The Bavarian Illuminati was disbanded though edict in 1784.

They set up a new secret chapter! Didn't u get the secret memo in the secret envelop delivered by the secret owl written in a secret language with secret ink? But for real they are still among us. Them and other secret societies ruling the world in secret. It ain't no conspiracy

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The avatar is my representation of Lucifer's hand holding up the global Elite as well as His One world System.

There are a few other hidden elements within it as well. Enjoy finding them. "Illuminati Confirmed".

For starters you could have at least held it up with the sinistrous (sinister) hand.

Secondly, so what. All Luciferians are going to the Lake of Fire anyway. Good Riddance to them all.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXIII

Does it really matter if Illuminati exist or not?

We ALL know our system isnt perfect, Do we really need a boogeyman to change it?

It is easier to just play along and say, Illuminati controls everything, I have no control! But that is just a lie we keep telling ourself - It really doesnt matter if they are real or not

edit on 25-5-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

There are a few other hidden elements within it as well. Enjoy finding them. "Illuminati Confirmed".

Secondly, so what. All Luciferians are going to the Lake of Fire anyway. Good Riddance to them all.

You Christians keep saying that. Does your insistence on the matter make it fact? However, for the sake of discussion, what do you believe "The Lake of Fire" is?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I doubt that. How can people be held accountable for a translation mistake? I would think the creator of all, (the same guy who gave us all a sense of humor) would have a soft spot in his heart for the one's who didn't read the whole paper. But then again, that's just a theory, as none of us will know for certain until death.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I doubt that. How can people be held accountable for a translation mistake? I would think the creator of all, (the same guy who gave us all a sense of humor) would have a soft spot in his heart for the one's who didn't read the whole paper. But then again, that's just a theory, as none of us will know for certain until death.

I use "Lucifer" as a title, not a name. Also, I am already educated regarding the issue in Isaiah 14:12. Thank you for referencing it.
edit on 25-5-2016 by XXXIII because: Typing mistake.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There are a few other hidden elements within it as well. Enjoy finding them. "Illuminati Confirmed". *Eye roll*

I am just sitting on the can reading your post OP...and all I keep seeing in your Avatar is this:

*toilet paper roll*
edit on 25-5-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

no problem. As long as you are happy, that's the main thing.

Live long and prosper.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

There are a few other hidden elements within it as well. Enjoy finding them. "Illuminati Confirmed". *Eye roll*

I am just sitting on the can reading your post OP...and all I keep seeing in your Avatar is this:

*toilet paper roll*
Amusing. Thank you for that.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm not exactly "repulsed" by Illuminati Confirmed...I find some of them rather amusing in an obtuse way. It provides a nice counter balance to the more intensive studies and a little humor never hurt anyone. But then again, my entire journey began with the kids back in the 90's joking around about church of the Subgenius and The Illuminatus Trilogy.

Order is important, but lighthearted Dischordianism has it's place out there as well.
I will never look at a bag of Doritos the same way again.

When all is said and done, it is what we make of it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

To be quite honest, I had no idea it was a meme, though I have been noticing a bunch of pop "stars" attaching themselves to "illuminai" / occult symbolism in recent years. Actually, it seems the lower the talent level, the more likely and more outward the occult symbolism. Hmmm...perhaps this means the Illuminati are in favor of a world filled with brutally bad pop music, and they want Jay-Z to overlay his "Uhhh..uhhh...New York" grunt over every song in the New World Order! /earstab!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Does your insistence on the matter make it fact?

Not at all. You have either witnessed the 4 hells or you have not.

Why not just summon a negative entity and order it to take you to any one of them. They are all filled with so much fun especially Hades.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yep, disbanded in the same way the Roman Empire no longer exists.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Does your insistence on the matter make it fact?

Not at all. You have either witnessed the 4 hells or you have not.

Why not just summon a negative entity and order it to take you to any one of them. They are all filled with so much fun especially Hades.

Sheol, Hades, Tartarus and Gehenna, correct? Gehenna was a garbage dump outside of Jerusalem where the corpses of executed offenders, for example, were cast. The fires burned continuously.

Sheol generally refers to the grave, although some believe it to be a version of the underworld. In sheol, the dead know nothing and they do not speak. There is also the view that Sheol is temporary atonmemt in spiraling waters. Not all within Sheol's watery cyclone leave either. Consider it like drowning, except on repeat.

Hades, specific to the New Testament, refers to the Greek underworld. Christians have various beliefs regarding this.

Tartarus is, likewise, specific to the New Testament and based on Greek mythology. Tartarus is "the pit", a prison.

There is also "outer darkness". There are multiple views on this as well, one which is not specific to a ressurection scenario.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sheol, Hades, Tartarus and Gehenna, correct?

However, even though you have information on them, have you actually witnessed them ?

Left overs of Sheol after Jesus rose from the tomb and took all life with him leaving bubbling mud pits filled with maggots feeding off the flesh of sinners whilst in the company of witches. One should be easy to navigate to seeing that it has a wooden sign post (portal) near by labelled M345.

Hades standing next to the black scorched leafless Tree of Death, watching a sinner crash to the ground only to get eaten by 8ft tall bipedal vultures that can smell his 'Fresh Meat' from a mile away.

Tartarus whilst in the company of 3 fellow raphah's as wraiths and crushed into the razor sharp skin flake dust as the word 'infinity' becomes reality.

And finally, standing in the Lake of Fire surprisingly close to the film 'Constantine' starring Keanu Reeves except its not so windy. Oh when sinners scream, they just don't have any fleshy lungs, throat and voice box to scream through anymore.
The Shaitan jinn have so much fun down there.

Surely Azazel or Lucifer has shown you the delights of either hell.

This is why Lucifer is mocked. He cannot even organize a pee-up in a brewery let alone personally show where his followers are going to end up for eternity. That guy has 'clueless' stamped on his forehead.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join