It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Google Image Conspiracy Theory:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Hi guys without me telling you about the above how many here would assume this Google image is Hillary Clinton, I was kinda bothered as to why would they blatantly give Hillary a boost, but I calmed down and tried to find out if it is Hillary, and it turned out to be one Rosario Castellanos a mystic and a feminist of Mexico, and art aside she does look like Hillary in her pics, now it could all be innocent I guess, but this being the political season I have to at-least asked the question ...why now?? especially when many if not most will have mistaken that image for her, is Google playing us??

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I can not see Hillary Clinton in this woman.. The mind plays tricks on us, I guess.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I looked at the map that shows where this 'doodle' is supposed to show up on google- it doesn't show up on mine.

It is not meant for the US. The map is on this page This doodle's reach . So, no, has nothing to do with the US or the US election.

edit on 25-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If you want a true, unbiased assessment, please post a pic of her and a pic of Hillary beside each other. Otherwise, it is your own confirmation bias at work here.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I looked at the map that shows where this 'doodle' is supposed to show up on google- it doesn't show up on mine.

It is not meant for the US. The map is on this page This doodle's reach . So, no, has nothing to do with the US or the US election.

Ok I thought it was universal it shows up in Japan.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
I have to at-least asked the question ...why now?? especially when many if not most will have mistaken that image for her, is Google playing us??

May 25th (today) is Rosario Castellanos' birthday is my guess.
edit on 5/25/2016 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

As with all Google Doodle images, a simple mouse hover removes any doubt as to who or what is being represented.

I don't see Hillary Clinton in the image at all personally. I would have hovered to see who it was, not because I thought of Hillary though, but because I wouldn't have known who it was.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

As with all Google Doodle images, a simple mouse hover removes any doubt as to who or what is being represented.

I don't see Hillary Clinton in the image at all personally. I would have hovered to see who it was, not because I thought of Hillary though, but because I wouldn't have known who it was.

Ok I looked at the pics eye brows are different .

But Hillary looked tired in most of her pics..

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Its not Hillary, you were mistaken, but made a thread about anyway because you think she looks like her? I don't get this thread or why it's in the Pit.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Its not Hillary, you were mistaken, but made a thread about anyway because you think she looks like her? I don't get this thread or why it's in the Pit.

I said it looked like her and it was not I was wondering how many would think the drawing looked like her and hence my conspiracy theory, not conspiracy fact, and if not the mud pit then where??

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Could be a subliminal thing.. it is so common these days.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have an even more worse pop up ad for a power or electrical company in my country that has a picture of a baby with trump hair style and the word POWER above the baby. That is the scariest ad by far.

new topics

top topics

join