It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department audit faults Clinton on email use

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

A State Department audit has faulted Hillary Clinton and previous secretaries of state for poorly managing email and other computer information and slowly responding to new cybersecurity risks.

It cites "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" related to communications. These started before Clinton's appointment as secretary of state, but her failures were singled out as more serious.

The review came after revelations Clinton exclusively used a private email account and server while in office. Clinton is now the likely Democratic presidential nominee.

The 78-page report says the department and its secretaries were "slow to recognize and to manage effectively the legal requirements and cybersecurity risks associated with electronic data communications, particularly as those risks pertain to its most senior leadership."

LINK

This could possibly be the first step towards finding CLINTON guilty and I believe this is enough firepower for TRUMP to steam roll over CLINTON.

Now lets see what the FBI report has to say. The clock is ticking for Hillary.....IMO her days as a politician are numbered.

What do you think?
edit on 25-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Now her former team is abandoning her. She keeps getting in deeper and deeper. They made a point to discuss other SOS and the violations they had, but none of them were as blatant and as secretive as Hillarys. The fact that they refused to be interviewed by the IG underscores the problem. This report had to have been signed off on by the big O himself. I think this is a sign of things to come for Hillary. I think this is a signal that the current admin will not stand in the way of an indictment.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I think you are believing what you want like many on here.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Now her former team is abandoning her. She keeps getting in deeper and deeper. They made a point to discuss other SOS and the violations they had, but none of them were as blatant and as secretive as Hillarys. The fact that they refused to be interviewed by the IG underscores the problem. This report had to have been signed off on by the big O himself. I think this is a sign of things to come for Hillary. I think this is a signal that the current admin will not stand in the way of an indictment.

I agree. I believe the FBI has finished its investigation and has been told to hold off its results... by whom? I can only speculate and Loretta Lynch will be no help to CLINTON unless she too wants to be dragged through the mud.

IMO the Clinton's will definetley be in the history books as one of the greatest 20th/21st century criminals.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Your 'sanitized' OP is pathetic.
It omits practically any significant information.
Was that your intent?

Let's do this properly!!!

State Dept. watchdog: Clinton violated email rules

The State Department inspector general concluded that Hillary Clinton did not comply with the agency’s policies on records, according to a report released to lawmakers on Wednesday that also revealed that Clinton and her top aides chose not to cooperate with the review.

The agency on Wednesday released the long-awaited report to Capitol Hill, copy of which was obtained by POLITICO, providing just the latest turn in the headache-inducing saga that has dogged Clinton's campaign.

While the report concludes that the agency suffers from "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" with records that "go well beyond the tenure of any one Secretary of State,” it specifically dings Clinton for her exclusive use of private email.

"Therefore, Secretary Clinton should have preserved any Federal records she created and received on her personal account by printing and filing those records with the related files in the Office of the Secretary,” the report states.

“At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

The report states that its findings are based on interviews with current Secretary of State John Kerry and his predecessors – Madeleine Albright, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, but that Clinton and her deputies declined the IG’s requests for interviews.
Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan, and Huma Abedin are among those who did not cooperate with the investigation.

www.politico.com...

You're Welcome.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

edit on 25-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: Decided to retract statement. I will not let those "haters" get to me anymore. I will from now on just ignore their childish remarks.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Clinton and her deputies declined the IG’s requests for interviews. Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan, and Huma Abedin are among those who did not cooperate with the investigation.

This right here says it all. Hillary believes she is above the law an answerable to only herself.

Hopefully the State Department's report is the beginning of the turn of the tide in which Hillary's criminality and blatant flaunting of the law is recognized.

btw, does anyone have a link to the actual report rather than news articles containing only excerpts?

Been looking and I cannot seem to locate it.
edit on 25-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This is looking to be very important news.
THIS was the "security review" Crooked Hillary kept insisting to anyone who'd listen, that the FBI was doing.
Director Comey later said they don't DO security reviews...they do investigations.

Hillary just flunked the State IG review...and it proves that she was lying again about her not doing anything improper.

Time for my ex-lax.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You know she is in trouble when MSM makes this front page news.
Even NBC is hitting her hard! They are not burying it or spinning it.

Clinton Broke Federal Rules With Email Server, Audit Finds

The State Department admitting this is a huge first step.
There are other people who are going to be in trouble:

Two information technology officials who support the secretary raised concerns about Clinton's use of personal email in late 2010 and raised the issue with their boss, the audit says. The director of the unit that supported the secretary's information technology "instructed the staff never to speak of the Secretary's personal email system again."

It looks like they are not going to cover for Hillary.
I am really looking forward to the FBI investigation results

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I think that her days are numbered as well, but will they number less that the amount of time before the election, or will they expire after? If she were to get into office, it'd be hard to get her out.

But I don't know...what does the constitution say about a president getting incarcerated while in office?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If hillary was as bad as they say i would still pick her over the toad tump.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now I really want to see that report, from your source:

The report gives more details of the under-the-radar work of Clinton’s top technology staffer, Bryan Pagliano, who she paid to maintain her private email server. State’s chief information officer and deputy chief information officers, Pagliano’s direct bosses, told investigators that he never informed them of his side duties. They “believed that Pagliano’s job functions were limited to supporting mobile computing issues across the entire Department.”

“They told OIG that while they were aware that the Senior Advisor had provided IT support to the Clinton Presidential campaign, they did not know he was providing ongoing support to the Secretary’s email system during working hours,” the report reads.

The top technology officers also told investigators they “questioned whether he could support a private client during work hours, given his capacity as a full-time government employee.”

Pagliano took the Fifth and refused to answer questions on the matter before Congress but received immunity from the FBI to talk about the email arrangement. Lawmakers on Capitol Hill have been eager to question him on whether Clinton intentionally used private email because she didn’t want anyone getting access to her messages.

Pagliano is a key figure in the FBI's criminal investigations (violation of espionage act and corruption linked to the Clinton Foundation/Global Initiative).

He's been the Clinton IT guy for a long time. It's his .pst file that wasn't turned over, it's not just that his 'emails are missing,' it's the entire .pst file:

“The Department has searched for Mr. Pagliano’s email pst file and has not located one that covers the time period of Secretary Clinton’s tenure,” State Department spokesman Elizabeth Trudeau said today, referencing a file format that holds email.

“To be clear, the Department does have records related to Mr. Pagliano and we are working with Congress and [Freedom of Information Act] requesters to provide relevant material. The Department has located a pst from Mr. Pagliano’s recent work at the Department as a contractor, but the files are from after Secretary Clinton left the Department," Trudeau added.

ABC news

A .pst file contains more than just emails. Depending on how many of it's features he used, MS Outlook (the software that generates a .pst file) it's his electronic desk and appointment book. It will have his emails, appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, folder structure, email account settings, etc. There is a lot of information in a .pst file and having his, and only his missing seems suspicious as all hell, especially when you consider that his resume lists "Manage discrete projects as required," under his list of responsibilities as "IT Director" of "Hillary Clinton for President August 2006 to present."

He took the 5th in front of congress then the FBI granted him immunity. I sure hope they have him under protective custody.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I think that her days are numbered as well, but will they number less that the amount of time before the election, or will they expire after? If she were to get into office, it'd be hard to get her out.

But I don't know...what does the constitution say about a president getting incarcerated while in office?

Impeach the president......... and this would remove the criminal from office. Then he/she would hope for a presidential pardon otherwise stand trial for your crimes....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I agree. I believe the FBI has finished its investigation and has been told to hold off its results... by whom? I can only speculate and Loretta Lynch will be no help to CLINTON unless she too wants to be dragged through the mud.

IMO the Clinton's will definetley be in the history books as one of the greatest 20th/21st century criminals.

no they won't, only in the minds of the right-wingers

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Good question:

...it’s extremely unlikely, bordering the impossible, that a sitting President of the United States could or would be arrested for a criminal act by a law enforcement official. At best, the President would resign and the matter would be explored to determine if he could indeed prosecuted after his resignation.

source

If this were post colonial times and someone at Hillary's position were to have been found doing what she's done, she would be shot or hanged before she ever got near the office of the presidency.
edit on 25-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link tag

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Finally, after 30yrs of accusations, gossip, multi millions of dollars spent on investigations, we have something. She broke the rules.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Impeach the president......... and this would remove the criminal from office. Then he/she would hope for a presidential pardon otherwise stand trial for your crimes....

tell you what...when dick Cheney gets arrested and tried for treason for making a fortune in his Haliburton stocks that were part of his trust while he was vice-president, I might listen to you....if not...you have no credibility

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Can we get rid of her already! No one likes her, yet she still has more votes than Sanders, it's amazing!

Indict her already! I doubt it takes this long to compile evidence she broke the law!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
She flagrantly violated the laws, and then she destroyed evidence
once caught, then she lied and continues to lie.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

no they won't, only in the minds of the right-wingers

I do not think it has anything to do with "right wingers" instead I think Americans are tired of hearing about all the illegal activities of the CLINTON family..... including possibly multiple accounts of first degree murder.

Hillary might not go to prison but she can forget being POTUS..... she will NEVER be elected....... Nov 2016 is months away... a LOT can happen and TRUMP's dirty laundry is nothing compared to the CLINTONS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join