It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning To Christians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ten years ago I read the History of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon,now I am watching it on the news each night.

That I would agree with.

One thing I think a lot of people miss in all this is that relaxing of morals seems to have opened the door for the instant gratification culture and narcissism. Morals might be icky and unfun, but they did force a person to develop a measure of self-control and respect for the concept of delayed gratification. Instant gratification also helps feed self-indulgence and selfishness which then feeds narcissism.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ten years ago I read the History of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon,now I am watching it on the news each night.

The Roman Empire took 300 years to fall apart (after having been a republic for 500 years), and even then the Eastern Roman Empire continued up through the 1500's as the Byzantine Empire.

There may be some similarities between the US and the decline of the Roman Empire, but there are also things that aren't the same either. For one, the Romans didn't have access to things like electricity, cars, the internet, and any other parts of modern life that have drastically changed the social atmosphere.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The destruction of the family unit and the sexualisation of children being the objective,the world has always been run by people with filthy habits and sick minds now its going mainstream to create their paradise on earth

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It isn't even laws against intolerance it's laws stating x,y,z groups are now the same a white Christian men... what you can't do to a white Christian male, you can't do to these others either.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The Praetorian guard saved the day a few times,yes a strong system can survive fools and tyrants,but traitors and treason not so much.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It isn't even laws against intolerance it's laws stating x,y,z groups are now the same a white Christian men... what you can't do to a white Christian male, you can't do to these others either.

Except you can do pretty much anything to a white Christian male.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No, you can't.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No, you can't.

Yes, you can. Please point me at the all white Christian male safe space ... And show me the special advocacy group solely for white cisgender Christian males ... While you're at it, could you please explain to me why it is that they are the only group that can be safely targetted by comedians of any racial, ethnic, religious background? Why is that art that degrades them is never offensive but always brave and paid for by the taxpayers in law grants? Where is the affirmative action program for white males?

Understand that the US is about 30 years or so behind the UK, so this roughly where we are trending too.
edit on 25-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

For example?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I am asking you to find me those things. You, as a dedicated SJW, ought to know if they exist.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 25-5-2016 by MiddleInitial because: Misused quote

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Dedicated SJW? LOL as you take up the cause of the white male Christian... what's that make you?

Please point me at the all white Christian male safe space

That would be everywhere if there were such things as safe spaces.

And show me the special advocacy group solely for white cisgender Christian males

The GOP for starters.

While you're at it, could you please explain to me why it is that they are the only group that can be safely targetted by comedians of any racial, ethnic, religious background?

Safely targeted? More hypocritical cries for safe spaces? White comedians are perfectly safe making any jokes they please... should we be ordered to laugh if we don't find them funny?

Why is that art that degrades them

Not sure what you're talking about here.

Where is the affirmative action program for white males?

Why would they need them?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The Praetorian guard saved the day a few times,yes a strong system can survive fools and tyrants,but traitors and treason not so much.

The Roman Empire survived 8+ different revolts and rebellions. You don't consider rebels to be traitors and treasonous?
edit on 25-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Kennedy put a man on the moon,Obama put little boys in little girls toilets,back to my original point you dont have to be a genius to know we aren't going anywhere good.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The GOP for starters.

am i associated with those clowns? lord, i hope not. If so, how do i change it? tanning sessions?

guess i've been swept up in the bristles of a broad brush.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The Roman Empire survived 8+ different revolts and rebellions. You don't consider rebels to be traitors and treasonous?

maybe.

or maybe they are patriots, liberating their nation from treasonous traitors.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This is why I post things that I find online and share with others.
Like your dream,some will listen to warnings,most won't.It is
possible nothing will happen but we should always prepare just
in case.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Am I wrong?

lol

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Am I wrong?

lol

In reality, probably. there's plenty of latin folks in the GOP, at least in texas.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Okay so there's strong advocacy, not 100% though... well at least til Trump came along anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join