It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Are there any societies or organizations activity defending against the alien threat?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
you mean working with them...

Theres the CIA, NSA, FBI, DIA, FEMA.....

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Don't be foolish. Any creature technologically capable of flying billions of miles through space doesn't consider humans as a threat. The US Gov't would be defenseless against such beings.

Why do most UFO people think that the US Military is more powerful than the rest of the Universe? How lame is that?

I'm sure scenarios were developed by US agency on a "what if" basis...but considering aliens have never been here, and we have NO CLUE of what kind of power and/or weaponry they posses, they cannot plan defenses against them...so NO, the CIA, NSA, FBI, DIA, FEMA, etc DO NOT have anti alien guns, defenses, etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Don't be foolish. Any creature technologically capable of flying billions of miles through space doesn't consider humans as a threat. The US Gov't would be defenseless against such beings.

Who's to say that just because an alien society has developed advanced spacecraft that they also have weapons that are superior to our own? More advanced doesn't necessarily mean better...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think you missed the point Shadow....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Really?

I was simply trying to state that just because a race has developed interstellar travel doesn't mean that they are invulnerable. Ballchain was making assumptions and stating them as facts and I felt it necessary to point out that he was doing so. I do not think that I missed the point...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
In late 1986, a manned mission to Mars was attempted, but failed. The reason given was "not a technical or engineering related cause"....

In 1987, approximately 90 billion dollars was diverted to the HAARP project (which is an offensive weapons system).

Read into that what you will.

new topics

top topics

join