It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will OBAMA disclose?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
According to Stephen Bassett Barack Obama 'will reveal alien and UFO details held by the US before he leaves office'

He is 85% confident and says Cameron will follow immediately after. Not sure about that!

Is this just another bit of hot air?

www.msn.com... ailsignout

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yeah okay, Stephen has been saying this for 20 years, at the end of every POTUS cycle.

No, Obama isn't going to disclose aliens. Neither is David Cameron.

I've seen nothing to indicate that, nor do I even think Obama would have clearance for such a thing. He's just the President. That's a little far away from the top clearances that exist I would imagine.

~Tenth

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I personally believe there will never be full disclosure in the way we think unless it was unavoidable. IMO, what is happening now is disclosure, or at least as close to it as we will get. I don't believe all of the reputable people coming out in the last 20 years or so, and especially in the last few, is purely coincidence. I think the government is just allowing these people to come forward without reprimand because they want us to know, but also know what could possibly happen if they came out and admitted to everything via a traditional disclosure effort. I have my own issues with the government, but this is one issue I actually agree with them on. Everyone here and most people in general could handle it, but you have enough in the world that couldn't, that it would cause an unseen amount of panic and possibly chaos, so if I were in their position, the current way I believe they're disclosing information is the way I would also go about it. Just let everyone who wants to come forward, come forward and keep your own silence and let the people believe what they want to believe.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

No disclosure is possible......the UFO issue is connected to the Global Catastrophe issue....which is connected to Secret Societi4es....which is connected to religons.....which is connected to the Global Cabals.....and there is a timeline.

If mainstream Humanity knew the story now we would be in DEF-CON 3 immediatly....if Countries all began fighting for resources and choice real estate to survive the future global catastrophe which is imminent.....well we would see WW3.

Putin knows this and he knows most of his country will be erased,his PEOPLE will be erased,Putin built underground bases,but he knows they will all be 2 miles under the ocean or mud when things settle down.

Obama is not privy to the power required to disclose any of humanitys true history.........no one needs disclosure now....kids in schools are building over-unity devices and neutral dimension generating devices now.Once technologies are made available mainstream their INVENTION will be credited to an individual like Steve Jobs,once people begin using neutral dimension craft...well no one will care about historic UFO stories about technology people didnt understand.....its the disclosure and availability of the TECHNOLOGY GLOBALLY so it may be ATTRIBUTED TO A PERSON which is critical.

IMHO the timeline we are on will not allow us to see mainstream use of these technologies,TPTB know this,they have just been tugging on Humanities coattails slowing us all down enough so we are only just learning the truth AS THE BLADE OF THE GUILLOTEEN IS FALLING.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Slowly, the reversed-engineered ships we know as the black triangles will be presented to us in something less than the current state of their development. It MUST appear as if the US aerospace industry has developed their own independent system that cannot be directly linked to genuine, alien UFOs. Done in any other way, the cat gets out of the bag and the whole façade of denial crashes and the world society along with it. Disclosure will never, directly, happen.

But it ain't as simple as that either. There is an even grander master plan of reshaping the whole world, especially the rich Western world, to share its wealth with the lessors. Obama has been working his angle on that plan in about every way that he can. His motto of "Change" is insufficient in explaining what is afoot. "Transformation of the human animal" is a better term for the drastic reorganization of culture and society that is being wrought upon us. The plan comes down to us from the overlords that have a different perspective for how we should be as intelligent beings rather than the disgraceful creatures that we have allowed ourselves to become.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
He will disclose what ?

Question America is not the world. And I beg to differ if america is in charge of disclosing anything.
IF E.T. want's disclose they just land at the superbowl that's it. Showing some documents doesn't mean a thing.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm not waiting for disclosure any more , I did it myself..

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Let's not get our hopes high but maybe we have a lotto bettor's chance that it might happen, if not before the US election, maybe after- the much awaited 3 inch headline that "We are not alone" as Linda Moulton Howe puts it, an official confirmation that there is life out there in the form of microbes in Mars or swimming creatures in Enceladus and get this hump over with.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MadhatterTheGreat

I agree with you,I've ponder it myself as to how their revelation to us would really benefit the world in it's current state.You can't simply integrate them to our society and they may not have the answers to all our questions, the mere fact that our differences maybe such that our interactions with them are best under controlled conditions and the last things you want are the masses conspiring against them or making absurd demands.The thing is we've heard and seen quite a bit to imply their presence around us.

edit on 25-5-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No. Will never happen. Ever. By anyone...anytime...anywhere. Quit waiting.

Evidence has been out there all along....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

As long as the aliens come without permission, Obama would welcome them with open arms (and benefits).

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Is he going to make a fourth bathroom, for the fourth kind?
-this is going to get cornfusing

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Is he going to make a fourth bathroom, for the fourth kind?
-this is going to get cornfusing

Maybe a 5th for those that "identify" as aliens?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well Obama sure does seem to enjoy leaking tons of classified material for political purposes.

That said, his willingness to provide Disclosure is dependent entirely on IF there is anything to disclose.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

No disclosure is possible......the UFO issue is connected to the Global Catastrophe issue....which is connected to Secret Societi4es....which is connected to religons.....which is connected to the Global Cabals.....and there is a timeline.

If mainstream Humanity knew the story now we would be in DEF-CON 3 immediatly....if Countries all began fighting for resources and choice real estate to survive the future global catastrophe which is imminent.....well we would see WW3.

Putin knows this and he knows most of his country will be erased,his PEOPLE will be erased,Putin built underground bases,but he knows they will all be 2 miles under the ocean or mud when things settle down.

Obama is not privy to the power required to disclose any of humanitys true history.........no one needs disclosure now....kids in schools are building over-unity devices and neutral dimension generating devices now.Once technologies are made available mainstream their INVENTION will be credited to an individual like Steve Jobs,once people begin using neutral dimension craft...well no one will care about historic UFO stories about technology people didnt understand.....its the disclosure and availability of the TECHNOLOGY GLOBALLY so it may be ATTRIBUTED TO A PERSON which is critical.

IMHO the timeline we are on will not allow us to see mainstream use of these technologies,TPTB know this,they have just been tugging on Humanities coattails slowing us all down enough so we are only just learning the truth AS THE BLADE OF THE GUILLOTEEN IS FALLING.

And just how do YOU know all of what you have described and Obama is not privy to the information?
Enquiring minds want to know.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Very Hot Air. . . . . Like two Rats in a wool sock in August hot air.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is the only thing he will disclose..

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hahahahahaha. Obama doesn't even know what happens in his own cabinet meetings. He doesn't attend his daily briefings. He learns about everything that happens during his administration when he sees it on the news. How the hell does anyone think he has any knowledge of any govt secrets?? He doesn't know anything about what goes on in the govt that ISN'T secret.

HAhahahahahahah

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Just read the same thing, but it was the mirror...
Would be supercool.
I wonder if it has something to do with the UFO seen by two Turkish pilots before flight 804 disappeared?
But that's just crazy, right?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Just read the same thing, but it was the mirror...
Would be supercool.
I wonder if it has something to do with the UFO seen by two Turkish pilots before flight 804 disappeared?
But that's just crazy, right?
Probably yes, crazy I mean

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join