It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have figured it all out ... just what's really going on.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

my English sucks and I hate explain my difficulty reading, Pinocchio is a favorite! I read it before but the art was too much to take. I read books with pictures, nnnkayy who said grown UPS don't read past their own level?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Anybody ever seen The Seventh Sighn?me I went to the well and fell into a Japanese film... scary..watch ya goon a due went threes been a honking round these hills ? Don't swear or snap yo fingers, i'll slap ya'll on the back an that l''ill nbe the end or will it? Bee he j he hello lol...?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat buy, by by bite me no that is so inappropriate and it don't feel feirihght damn that vampire from south america..stupid, buy by good by ...?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I can think of a really easy way to get RED EYES!

Jamaican Air - where every flight is the red eye, mon! -Mitch Hedberg

edit on 7-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman exactly... real... my teacher is TV. You know look the ring to rule them all!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat found this gem,

Good stuff, is there truth to it?
Don't recall feeling scared... except that I ruined my aunts pink carpet or was it blue, spilling nail polish and man did suffer her wrath.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Hey peppycat! Wow what a post and thanks for the edification. Since I've been up for about 26 hours, I will be succinct. You really have blown the lid off this whole thing, and I thank you.

For sure I have my shades on, although it is an overcast day here. Gonna take of my self and look out for others that need help. I hope you have a wonderful and safe day.

Peace

KD

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours good day, now we know... I think I stayed up for six or seven days... finally went see a lord of the rings film...put me to rest easy... the one featuring Gollum... no one is competing for Guinness world records... so be safe and take care.
See you next week.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: thenightisours good day, now we know... I think I stayed up for six or seven days... finally went see a lord of the rings film...put me to rest easy... the one featuring Gollum... no one is competing for Guinness world records... so be safe and take care.
See you next week.

Absolutely...thank you. I'm real good just rockin' some tunes in chit-chat. Peace and Love

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours happy your having a fun time... peace and like, yo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join