It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have figured it all out ... just what's really going on.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I believe that the creative thinkers behind works of Sci-Fi and fantasy have given us a glance into a Conspiracy Theory where people in power track our every move through our purchases... but it goes much further than that.

They are tracking us to keep track of the changes made through a device known as The Time Machine. They use this device and make ever so subtle changes... some people catch on to the changes and they are the ones tracked the most for the sole purpose of using these people in the future to breed the elite DNA in a Brave New World, where people are made and not conceived.

The rest of us will live in a dystopian future where we will sadly have to participate in, The Hunger Games... not a pleasant reality for the younger generations. You will want to cultivate a survival skill... just a heads up.

If you come across a bunch of sunglasses left in a box... grab them put them on and pass them around to the people you love, They Live and you need to know who ''they'' are and what "they" are saying... everywhere you look!

Don't eat anything called Solyent Green that is sold in a Delicatessen... unless you are comfortable with eating people.

So, what have you all learned from our movies and books?
I've got my shades on for sure!

(just having fun..)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

All of that is moot peppy. Here is why. I was in nineteen fifty six or something like that when Steve McQueen battled the most deadly beast humanity has ever encountered. The Blob. It was only by luck, the luck of discovering that the only way to beat the Blob was to freeze it and to that end, it was frozen and airlifted out of McQueens town and flown to the artic circle where is would stay frozen for ever.Only problem is that back then, no one knew about Climate Change and any day now, any day now.
Beware of the blob, it creeps
And leaps and glides and slides
Across the floor
Right through the door
And all around the wall
A splotch, a blotch
Be careful of the blob

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Stargates are real and they are going to use them to bring in aliens from another dimension.
That and demons possess people and are becoming more active

In the bible it says if your arm offends you, cut it off.
I am going to do that and glue a chainsaw onto my stump.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire Thanks for warning me, I may have to move to a very cold climate now.

I'm suddenly not feeling well, do to just eating, The Stuff, a delicious dessert some locals found oozing out of the ground. It seems I can not get enough of it and it is all I want to eat now.
I washed it down with some vodka found on a soviet shipwreck called, The Leviathan and now I feel much worse!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman I had the chance to travel through a Stargate once and ended up on Planet Terror, where I had my leg amputated and replaced with a machine gun... your chainsaw arm may be of use if you choose to join the Starship Troopers in the battle of the giant bugs plaguing our galaxy!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
i hear ya.. haha, shades on! or those new contact lenses..

once we realize what's really going on and how they get away with it all, it's easy to see all things "secrets in plain sight"

in the media they seem to do this audaciously in all knids of ways in so many movies, music (especially videos) and all over tv

it's part of the psy-op/name-game/truth discrediting manipulations in that those asleep see these things and only associate them (conspiracies, etc) with the fictional media they saw it from..

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Nice one raggedy. An Ash reference !

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Luck is something that can be taken from you, often by something as simple as someone possessing a photograph of your likeness. We trade these pictures and charms in order to become the luckiest person alive, which can only be proven through a series of bizarre tests and games (sprinting through a forest blindfolded until only 1 person left standing, for example).

The final test involves a variation of the game Russian Roulette against the current Luckiest Man Alive, the sole survivor of a Nazi Concentration Camp.

The Survivor doesn't seem so lucky though. He's previously lost a game of chess to Death, and more recently he's had to resort to living under/in a giant weirwood tree...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
When you encounter a zombie, Rule #2 is an absolute must:

Always, always double tap !

And for those who need a friendly reminder on the zombie rule book of life:

Your welcome.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I think You are exactly right! Well, except for several errors... But that matters not, as I like this thread.
So in about a half hour from now, just now, this very second, like 3 hours ago, I was about to wake up, while laying wide awake in bed tryin to get to sleep, and the weirdest thing happened!

Let Me tell You all about it, leaving out every neccessary detail needed to make sense of nothing at all!

I was sleeping very deeply, wide awake, and the sun rose onto a clear sky, during a crazy rainstorm while it was snowing so much You could not see from Your neighbors front lawn, on the other side of This Planet, Saturn.

It was the oddest thing to happen to me, a week from now, just now! I couldn't figure out what had happened, in a half an hour from two minutes ago!

"What is happening?!" I thought before anything at all had happened! 'This is so bizzarre!!?' I thought to Myself in Your minds eye.

Right here on this exact spot, a mile away in a parallel world, I wasn't even born yet when I died!!

I could not figure out what was going on. 'I was that guy who thought that nothing odd would ever happen to Me!' I thought to Myself when I said that thought outloud to Myself!

"When would anything in My life be the same as it was for Me, on that mirror image of a third prospective front view, from behind?!" I said all that to the guy next to Me, while thinking nothing of the sort would ever happen to someone Who had never existed!

Yes I was referring to Myself. Who else would think of that?

Well it happened, in a week from yesterday.

I was talking to the Guy next to me, that had not been born yet, while riding on a bicycle in the second car of a roller coaster about how hot it was in the middle of the night, before the sky grew dark, after sunrise ina blizzard, when He said,

"Hey!? When we meet up next, three years ago, will You remind Me to get some milk at the grocery store down the block, over there across the street? It is going to be three o'clock at noon and if I dont get a gallon of Milk right now, I will have the other one finished yesterday!!"

I said, " Sure. It won't hurt to be prepared, in case You run out since You have four more gallons in Your fridge."

"This is so lysdexic!" I mentioned to Myself loudly so noone would hear Me thinking.

"What a crazy world this is!!!" I screamed to a bus driver that was driving a bus in the middle of the ocean, in the town square.

'What in the world will happen next, five days ago?' I thought to myself, and the guy next to You!!

You never know what will happen, already a month ago!!

edit on 25-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I know that if you are a good looking, 20-something female in England, DO NOT GET IN THE SNOG BOX! The blue one out front! It usually involves running, screaming, falling, dying, spooky stone angles, and all kinds of timesy-whimesy things and in the end, usually does not work out well for you!

Look at my face Bob. I'm a member! although the first two rules prevent me from talking about it!

This means something! (points at his mashed potatoes)

edit on 25-5-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: genderfication

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakenYaMind Yes, do to a little clear pill I mistook for an energy supplement my mind is now Limitless to the truth behind the lies and now with Eyes Wide Shut I have been invited to strange parties where the elite gather and at such a party, I met a fellow wearing a mask that invited me to Shutter Island where I might just figure out what is going on with my current mental state.
Thank you for your response... things are definitely coming together for me now.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred It seems luck may be on my side now that my friend Dorian Grey has asked me to paint a portrait of him after the last rendition of him being an insult to his stunning good looks. I am not even a painter, but I told him I could do much better than the portrait of him that he had shown me.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge Thank you for the good advice, it's just that right now I'm dealing with a bunch of hungry little Mogwai creatures.
I purchased one! Just one!.. from a little shop in China town and now I have several after thinking the first one needed a bath.
They keep wanting to eat after midnight and being the softy that I am, I might just feed them later on in the middle of the night.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak Thank you for sharing your fantastical experience... it seems you may have entered into, The Twilight Zone.
But what we must concern ourselves with now is an impending, Sharknedo...not a pleasant experience as I like calm weather, personally...a windy day can be nice... oh my! A shark just crashed into my window!
I'm going to call my GP, Doctor Moreau where he owns an Island and has promised me refuge and a small payment for undergoing some of his clinical trials.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF But my good friend that likes to where a very long scarf has promised to take me in his blue box to a time in Japan where a giant egg has washed ashore and there are accounts of a giant Mothra, a mystical creature known to show up from time to time and I was enchanted by two tiny little women... no larger than my own hand that say they need to call upon Mothra...so I know I'll get to see it!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk.

We need to make the best of our dystopian world!

So I will skip the great white whale hunt and taking Addie to her final resting point where the coffin falls off the cart and pops open. Who needs that? I want a lovely, green, belly-dancer entertaining me while I drink blood wine and Romulan ale. I want to watch tweedle beetles battle in a bottle with a paddle. Oh the place I'll go! No more staring into the abyss until it stares back. I do not want to wake up a cockroach!!

But most of all, I want my Berenstein Bears back! So that is what happened! Somehow I got left behind in the new dystopia of tomorrow! Typical--day late and a dollar short.

Long live the old dystopia! Hail the new dystopia!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF the stargnate is moving this second, dimensional interstellar beings have entered this galaxy
WORLD BREAKING ANOUNCMENT
It is a portal through Buddhist hell and back... still doing the same olé same olé...
By!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I meant the sspher...to travel through self aniliation in friendship into the Vegas system..where lyra is?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And Here I Was Seducing Myself With The Darkside... In Hopes Of Getting Red Eyes.... And Now It Turns Out All I Needed Was Shades.
edit on 2-7-2016 by Pinocchio because: D

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join