It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What percentage actually go public

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: smirkley

I wonder how anyone could remember being abducted as alien tech would be so much more advanced than ours so surely they would get the dose of knockout chemicals right. Maybe they want to terrorise abductees or need them to remember parts of the abduction for some unknown reason

They need them to remember when abducted again, they're part of their agenda so the memories arent actually erased but buried.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Assume worldwide 3M abductions. To be honest I'm more interested in the why and how. You dont need 3000000 people to conduct experiments. And if they so technically advanced (FTL and such) why in the first not contacting humanity officially ? In my opinion It just doesn't make sense to assume 'they' come from far far away. I'm more inclined to say they are another aspect of reality what humanity fails to understand.

They need an enormous amount of assets because they're part of their agenda, not only the abductees are needed for genetic material, the issue is pretty more complex, abductees are a sleeping working force, they're used to train human looking hybrid beings to infiltrate our society looking for perfect blending, for instance.

As the world population grows, also does the amount of abductees, since the phenomena is generational in nature.

Also, many abductees are trained by the aliens in diversal tasks, many of those simulated, even teaching them how to mentally manipulate other human beings, which could imply that some abductees are genetically altered in some way.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I've seen some strange things like lights in the sky that SEEMED odd to me but I'm not sure what value a report would be.
I keep saying I'll do a write up of the triangle I saw for this site but without pictures, vids etc its just another "lights in the sky" story.
I can almost feel stuff getting thrown at the screen by frustrated readers before I've even done it!
There are probably far more than you think.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

interesting , I keep an open mind...

Also, many abductees are trained by the aliens in diversal tasks,

keep an open mind...

FYI , I've interviewed some indeginous people of Congo (Forest Equatoriale) tell more or less the same story. There was also a boy (14) who was missing for over 7 years and told that he worked very hard in a 'fabric' and made products.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: frenchfries

However, I've been reading again the 3 Vallee books I have . . . and I say again . . . Dr Jacques Vallee and J Allen Hynek both believed that the critters are evil spiritual entities from an evil spiritual DIMENSION and NOT from distant planets.

Dr Vallee came to that conclusion after 10 years of focused study of the phenomena.

I think it's easy to come away with that impression from Vallee's writing. However, I think the nuance of what he thought then was lost in the translation. He hasn't made his mind up on the morality of the control system because he cannot know its intentions or desired outcomes. Without those details, he can't lay claim to it being 'evil spiritual entities.'

What he does acknowledge is ruthlessness and an apparent disregard for the individual freedoms and personal well-being of percipients/experiencers. In that context, a small nation being controlled by a more powerful one might perceive their interjectors as 'evil.' In reality, the greater power isn't evil, its agenda just doesn't extend to the views, values or comforts of the smaller nation's people - it works on a larger scale.

At the same time, I don't think he's ruled out 'evil;' it's because he's a clinical analyst that he will not make a leap to inferring intent.

I'm less sure with Hynek. My impression is he did tend towards a belief that amounted to some version of 'evil spiritual entities.' He eventually called them metaterrestrials which rebranded whatever intelligence/s as entirely indigenous to this world.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

interesting , I keep an open mind...

Also, many abductees are trained by the aliens in diversal tasks,

keep an open mind...

FYI , I've interviewed some indeginous people of Congo (Forest Equatoriale) tell more or less the same story.

What information exactly did you get from these people?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Alot... but most of it is in swahili and not translated. from Mbote tribe. While I was working for the Kesho pa zuri foundation.

These are more or less things they told me with strong correlation regarding UFO phenomen.

1 About spontane Combustion of people
2 Underground City's / where they have to work.
3 Places , if you sleep on one side of the river you wake up on the other.
4 Places with lots of Gold Vyuna Zaire. But No-one dares to Go because 'evil spirits'
5 same families harassed again and again.
6 people get powers if they follow spirits.
7 mountains where people dissapear.

I dont know if any of it is true but the resemblance to ufo abductions is evident. For me enough reason to believe the phenomen , and also to conclude that it is worldwide and not a government coverup.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I dont know if any of it is true but the resemblance to ufo abductions is evident. For me enough reason to believe the phenomen , and also to conclude that it is worldwide and not a government coverup.

Obviously it's not a 'government' coverup, that theory is pure nonsense; the phenomena has been happening at least since the 50's (probably before), and in a worldwide scale, touching countries from all over the planet, even 'communist' countries, the level of technology displayed is beyond us even today, the witnesses clearly describe 'humanoid non-human' entities, not 'military personel' (except some rare cases, which are interesting but not represent at all, not even close, the majority).

So no, blaming any kind of human organization is ridiculous, this is beyond us, it's an external force.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Obviously it's not a 'government' coverup, that theory is pure nonsense; the phenomena has been happening at least since the 50's (probably before), and in a worldwide scale, touching countries from all over the planet, even 'communist' countries, the level of technology displayed is beyond us even today, the witnesses clearly describe 'humanoid non-human' entities, not 'military personel' (except some rare cases, which are interesting but not represent at all, not even close, the majority).

So no, blaming any kind of human organization is ridiculous, this is beyond us, it's an external force.

Indeed,

I think this is that it is hard to swallow that 'ET' constantly defies the 'laws' of Physic. I tend to believe that what we call the fundamental laws of Physics aren't fundamental laws at all and that 'ET' is a strong indication that physical reality is malleable or even simulated (most of my posts are about that theory).

Funny now you mention former 'communist' countries. There is so much over there and people tend to discuss it more open without ridicule (most of the time) although there is also much mis and dis info. which makes also often unreliable witnesses

Congo

That's why I value the Mbote that live in forest equatoriale so much most of them (how have been adbucted) haven't seen the inside car but can describe ET , weird huh ?

edit on 5272016 by frenchfries because: explanation added

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Home briefly from caring for my 70+ friend who had 4 vertebrae fused in his neck . . . so I'll respond briefly to your fine post.

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I think it's easy to come away with that impression from Vallee's writing. However, I think the nuance of what he thought then was lost in the translation. He hasn't made his mind up on the morality of the control system because he cannot know its intentions or desired outcomes. Without those details, he can't lay claim to it being 'evil spiritual entities.'

I think he does end up somewhat speaking out of both sides of his fingers. He cites a long list of things from very dark satanic occult sorts of things and builds a strong case from many centuries that the UFO critters are of the same ilk.

And, as you note, he decries asserting any good/bad morality labels on them for 'lack of sufficient information.'

I think he's not being

1. Honest with himself &/or
2. Honest with the reader &/or
3. sufficiently thought-ful in thinking through the issues and implications--though he's the MOST thought-ful analyst I think I've read on the topic--by far. &/or
4. He's being somewhat coy because he knows that the PTB would come down hard on him if he took a clear, hard position on it.

I suspect it's more a combination of 3 & 4 above.

What he does acknowledge is ruthlessness and an apparent disregard for the individual freedoms and personal well-being of percipients/experiencers. In that context, a small nation being controlled by a more powerful one might perceive their interjectors as 'evil.' In reality, the greater power isn't evil, its agenda just doesn't extend to the views, values or comforts of the smaller nation's people - it works on a larger scale.

Agreed. He does discuss those points clearly enough.

At the same time, I don't think he's ruled out 'evil;' it's because he's a clinical analyst that he will not make a leap to inferring intent.

Agreed. At least, I think, he TRIES to maintain that stance.

It just seems to me that given the huge wealth of material saying, essentially, that they are EQUAL to the dark 'spiritual forces' of history--he seems to have made up his mind--maybe more than he's willing to say. Though I still think he has said--somewhere--at least fairly clearly. Will keep reading. I'm about half way through the 2nd of 3 books I have.

I'm less sure with Hynek. My impression is he did tend towards a belief that amounted to some version of 'evil spiritual entities.' He eventually called them metaterrestrials which rebranded whatever intelligence/s as entirely indigenous to this world.

I don't think his writings on the topic are that well distributed. I haven't tracked the info down on him, yet. I just trust the sources who have . . . e.g. Dr Chuck Missler.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
While I personally never believed what happened to me was aliens, many who heard the story, translated it that way. Oddly though, they did not hear the story from me. It was a series of "contacts" that happened for several years, starting when I was 3 years old. At first I thought it was a faerie and was all excited and told my parents and grandparents and uncles and and dragged them out into the woods to meet him, but by then he was gone and some thought I was playing a prank on them, while others thought I had an imaginary friend. Some of my uncles, where mean abusive, wife beating, child abusers though, and they took to bullying e about it. By the time I was 8 years old, I had been so traumatized by my uncles that, not only did I stop talking about Etiole, but I completely stopped talking all together. I went from a happy, bubbly, chatterbox toddler, to a middle graders who went several years without saying a single, solitary word.

Then 30 years later, members of MUFON showed up at my house asking to interview me and wanting to "catch an EBE". I had no idea what they were talking about. I didn't know what MUFON was, never heard of them. Didn't know a thing about aliens or UFOs (still don't, actually). They were calling me an abductee and contact and pleiadian channel, and I had never heard of those things before either.

I had no idea who these people were, what they were talking about, how they knew my name, where they got my address, or worse, how they knew about Etiole. They told me they got the information off the internet. At the time, I didn't know what the internet was. I didn't even own a computer. I went to the library to learn how to use a computer and the internet, so I could look up this so called information that was about me on the internet. (This is how I got started using the internet.)

Turns out, the FBI started investigating one of my uncles, because of sex abuse charges made by several of his nieces, and in retaliation (because he didn't know which nieces were sending FBI after him) he went online and started writing hundreds of slanderous, wild, (and mostly inaccurate) stories about each of his nieces all over MySpace, chatrooms, and forums (this was before FaceBook or Twitter). I was stunned. He was posting my name, home address, phone number, etc online and "calling people to action" and writing this wild crazy story of how I supposedly was an alien abductee.

And here I was, I had never heard the term abductee before and didn't even know what it was!

All those poor MUFON people though. Tons of them kept coming to my house expecting to meet an abductee and hear my "alien story" and instead all they got was a retarded little Autistic girl living in the body of a 40 year old woman, telling them about the Faerie/archangel that visited her. Not what they were expecting at all.

Saddly, the story of Etiole, thanks to my uncle, got spread far and wide, and even David Icke got in on it - he wrote an article about 10 years ago, in which he called Etiole a reptilian and me an alien hybrid. *sigh* It doesn't matter how many times I ell people Etiole is not an alien, they still just keep posting and reposting my uncles lies as though it was gospel truth and refuse to listen to the actual first hand account of what happened from the person it actually happened to. It's really frustrating. I never said Etiole was an alien. I never believed Etiole was an alien. Why do people listen to my uncle's wild retelling of an event he did not witness himself, and refuse to listen to the actual witness it happened to?

I can't speak for others, but in my case, I never made a report or went public, and in my case, it was because by the time I was 8 years old, I'd been conditioned to think, that talking about Etiole = getting beaten up.

I never reported it or went public with it and that still didn't stop it from getting out.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Very interesting posts here.

I am left with the thought that, persons having such experiences, that there is an inherent need or desire to protect that aspect of knowledge from being conversation, if you will.

Not so much for the absence of ridicule, but for preservation of one's sanity.

And in reply to the above post, the internet has fueled exposure of what you preferred to keep close to the vest. And a dog will chew a long time before he realizes there is no meat on the bone.

They just want to hear, what they just want to hear.

edit on 7-6-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I saw mine with a group of friends and we all saw the same thing. A group of people further away saw it too.

In the decade or so since, I might have spoken out loud about it 2-3 times. These things aren't for common conversations and the take-away for many people is the person is a nut or making it up. I think that's the approach most people take and, for most, it's just one brief experience in their lives and doesn't define them. On the scale of things, it's nothing but a memory and accrues little or no importance. I think most people just forget about them completely.

In contrast, some devote themselves to the implications and who's to say whether they're wasting their lives? Jury's out, right?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Interesting indeed

I had my own experience and scanned the media for some time afterward for any indication of other witnesses coming forward but never found any so I wasn't about to be jumping up being the only one to report it. Quite possibly other witnesses (if there were any) were thinking the same way as myself and I wouldn't blame them for that IE exposing themselves to being labelled as loony for life is not a good career move.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join