It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What percentage actually go public

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Cities do NOT stop abductions....lol...and TPTB know how to track craft to the residences where abductions are comitted so TPTB know who is being taken LONG BEFORE THE INDIVIDUALS ARE EVER AWARE.....if....they are ever aware.

This is global and it is ongoing and TPTB cannot stop it.

TPTB know very well how and why abductions happen.....they just cannot stop it from happening.

Maybe we should ask why anyone would risk the return visit exposue to bring abductees HOME again?Especially when TPTB are actively surveiling abductees and trying to shoot down the craft.

Millions of HIGH RISK RETURNS of humns to their beds and cars ect ect ect........why risk it? ....this question is n interesing one......the value of the action must be high to take such risks.....so why such an invesment to make it so the human returns to a "normal place and life" post-abduction??

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Depends what you mean by going public.

I'll usually tell anyone that'll listen about any odd experiences I've had, and I've mentioned a couple of them in threads around this place, but I never reported to MUFON or other paranormal investigating body.

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
smirkley

I never report any of my experiences. What's the point? I realize that is a sort of defeatist attitude but that's the way it is. My experiences are my own and would likely dissolve the psyche of the average Earthling. Plus, I'm not even sure what it is I experienced.

C'mon CTG (love the name btw), where would this site be if everyone held that view, and I would have thought you of all people would know the average (or Normal)does not exist.... (I hope you get this reference)

Also, IMHO, it comes off a little arrogant mi amigo, but then, you are CagliostrotheGreat

I'll go back to lurking now!

edit on 25-5-2016 by AbdulAlhazred because: Why to fix it of course

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The most plausible purpose, imho,

is that they are building an 'army' of hybrids . . . maybe literally . . .

The critters have convinced the oligarchy that together with humans they will defeat Almighty Yehovah God at Armageddon and then rule the multiverse in ruthless tyranny.

Their king-of-hell boss knows better. But he's happy to use the delusion to trash more humans.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well, I guess I am speaking of those that go mainstream. Not those that just tell freinds or maybe post behind a moniker.

But then the question begs, why or why not go public.

The stigma, yes. I can see that.

Maybe parents want to protect their children by hushing the kids ramblings.

There could be a variety of reasons I suppose. But, and I will take the 3m as valid for purpose of this post, 3million could be wrong. Or 3million are scared. Or 3million would tip the ship. So it doesnt make sense that 3 million people think they are alone or shouldnt speak up.

But children then adults, never forget. And should they? Or could they. Adults tend to write off what they think they saw as a mental break for example, much easier than a child, who for the most part is a vacuum for sounds smells and sights in those years of learning. Everything to them is input and brand new. Where an adult on the other hand rarely see's something they cannot explain, or do not want to revisit.

edit on 25-5-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The 3 million are essentially isolated and don't want the hassles that come from other folks judgments of them as crazy for talking about UFO stuff.

The ridicule strategy has worked very well for the oligarchy.

The Harris Poll some years ago discovered the 3,000,000 number when extrapolated from the representative sample of the general population to the general population.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I just had a book published in 1977 given to me titled....DOOMSDAY THE SCIENCE OF CATASTROPHE by Fred Warshofsky.

IMHO there is no "army of hybrids".....no one would clone us as warriors when its just as easy to geneticlly build supermen 30 feet tall......no one needs to "infiltrate humanity" using hybrids....MONEY AND HUMAN EMOTION IS ALL YOU NEED TO RULE HUMANITY.

Seems to me there is a global effort underway to gather and preserve humanitys DNA in its many and varied forms GLOBALLY......seems that this is a PRIORITY.....that TPTB cannot stop it from being actioned.

After reading this book it occurred to me that maybe this is a GLOBAL PRESERVATION EFFORT being actioned by cycles of Humanity who have SURVIVED GLOBAL CATASTROPHE in the past,cycles of humanity who are all in a unique way individual and lost in time so to speak because their entire world was turned upside down .Quite possibly different Groups representing different CYCLES OF SURVIVORS with different technologies and differently evolved BIOLOGIES.......these possibly arent humans from the future,they are potentially in their different forms HUMANITYS FROM OUR PAST.

We possibly have divergent but overlain timelines.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ridicule, one of those three encounters that eventually leads to death if you're a vip .

"like , first encounter: ridicule, threatened, killed. same as the UFO sightings only not that positive "

You have to be a very fearless person if you can give your life to come forward with hard evidence to convince the public?

But, I think the ones who are being abducted could be very special for testing or to easily being mentally hypnotized.

For instance my mother she couldn't be hypnotized, not that she was mentally strong but her mind couldn't be tricked by the lack of attention and to get easily distracted by things more important then to be hypnotized..
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoWed, 25 May 2016 06:12:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 May 2016 06:12:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
TPTB know very well how and why abductions happen.....they just cannot stop it from happening. [...] so why such an invesment to make it so the human returns to a "normal place and life" post-abduction??

Firstly, I dont believe there are millions of abductions taking place. If there were that many, we would have been able to video-tape, photograph or record some. So, the phenomenon may be real, but on a very smaller scale - hundreds each year, not thousands, let alone millions.

Let's assume for a moment there ARE millions abducted - why indeed? Assuming that our abductors are sufficiently like us to at least more or less reason like we do; in that case ask yourself, why would HUMANS catch other living beings, take samples of their bodily flluids etc. and then set them free again? Exactly: to study them. Like humans, they don't hide from the animals they try to catch. But like us they don't feel the need to disturb the herd unneccessarily either. Suits the bill so far.

Perhaps these abductors are only scouts. The troops will land soon, settle and eliminate whatever is in their way. Perhaps it are scientists, whom study us. Or perhaps - well, perhaps they are simply refining the food. Like we manipulate our crops..

McHuman, anybody....?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Given the 3,000,000+ abducted . . . I'd say a HUGE majority are not reported to anyone.

Maybe less than 5% get reported.

If only 5% are reported, then how did you come up with this 3 million figure?

It always reminds me of this.

~Tenth
edit on 5/25/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I like Carl. But I have difficulty with the "cant see Venus, must be dinosaurs", scenario and how it relates.

Clearly, "aliens" have been "observed" in some fashion. And if 5 percent or less talk about what they saw,...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Being ridiculed or labeled crazy for reporting a UFO phenomenon is by government design. Project Blue Book played a big part in it.

It's why pilots avoid reporting any of their UFO sightings for fear of being grounded or labeled mentally unfit to fly. It's not a coincidence that all UFO sightings covered by the media are always presented with smirks and sarcastic comments. It a subliminal way to fuel the idea all sightings are just misidentified and are just a simple humor story.

The government has used disinformation related to the UFO phenomenon for years. Many unknowingly have jumped on the band wagon and helped further the government's agenda to play down any UFO reported sighting as misidentified or hoaxes. Say it enough times and people will try to justify what they see.

I'm not saying all sightings are legitimate, but there have been many reported sightings by trained military observers, and multiple witness sightings that clearly can not be explained by a simple swamp gas, the planet Venus or it's a hoax type of answer.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

ah.. now you're mention Vallee
right.
It's a lot to comprehend , but I agree with (Vallee).
I' m inclined to say that Djinn are behind a lot of abductions. But as most UFO guys like the Sci-fi part of the phenomenon it always stays on the ' far far away ' level.
For me however are Djinn (or else) something from a higher level. Capable of manipulating reality at a very sophisticated level. If that is the case than reality as we know it is just a subset of a higher reality and what we call reality could be simulated.

ah... I know sounds weird but that is how I see it. It also explains why E.T. is so illogical in its behaviour.

Greetings

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

a reply to: frenchfries

I've been reading again the 3 Vallee books I have . . . and I say again . . . Dr Jacques Vallee and J Allen Hynek both believed that the critters are evil spiritual entities from an evil spiritual DIMENSION and NOT from distant planets.

I may be mistaken, but I've read a lot of Vallee and Hynek and I never got the impression that they believed the phenomenon was "evil" or "spiritual".

They may have rejected the ET hypothesis, but I think you've missed the mark with that characterization.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

There was the at least one case . . . in NYC in view of the bridge . . . out the 13th floor or 17th floor, I forget which . . . through the window . . . And a UN Ambassador was stuck in his limo on or near the bridge and was evidently abducted, too, IIRC.

It was a famous case. I just forget the name of the book.

It was:
Witnessed; The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO AbductionsSep 1996
by Budd Hopkins

see below

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1/175-1573402-9431454?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464187 732&sr=1-1&keywords=bud+hopkins+books

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thanks.

I've come across some of that scenario before.

I just don't think that the critters are remotely that . . . nice.

They may pretend to be. They may even declare that's what they are doing. I just don't think so.

Some say that the DNA is a search for fallen angel DNA from eons ago . . . might make hybrids more . . . something.

They certainly ARE building a massive number of hybridsl--for decades.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I don't think the 3,000,000 was per year. I think that was a total at that time. But I don't recall such details.

I think that some of your assumptions about 'it couldn't be XYZ because . . . ' are probably not as well thought-through as you might think.

The 3,000,000 was based on very solid data from the Harris Poll which used a very accurate, representative sample of the general population. The factors in the critical direction were mostly to all covert. That is, they were not obviously about critter abductions. They were factors which abductees had reported about their daily lives etc. that were obviously keyed to having had an abduction.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

See my post just above.

I was gratified when my suspicions were proven about Carl Sagan.

It has been documented (IIRC via several data points, documents, witnesses) that he was a shill for the oligarchy hired to debunk the UFO/ET stuff.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Even Dr Chuck Missler buys into the possibility that this is a virtual reality as part of a larger super-ordinate reality.

It is certainly plausible.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

I'll eventually have quotes from the books. I'm still on the first one, mostly. Somewhat reading 2 at a time.

His point is exhaustively researched and presented. I don't know how it could have been missed.

I haven't studied Hynek on it but Vallee and he were fairly close and agreed on many things. Also, Dr Missler asserts that about Hynek.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
EXACTLY. THANKS!

Much appreciated.

Lots of folks worked hard to debunk the whole thing. Yet, confirmations kept cropping up from some of the witnesses--e.g. in the stalled vehicles on the bridge and bridge approach.

And I think the driver of the VIP's limo also was tracked down.

originally posted by: Krypto1

There was the at least one case . . . in NYC in view of the bridge . . . out the 13th floor or 17th floor, I forget which . . . through the window . . . And a UN Ambassador was stuck in his limo on or near the bridge and was evidently abducted, too, IIRC.

It was a famous case. I just forget the name of the book.

It was:
Witnessed; The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO AbductionsSep 1996
by Budd Hopkins

see below

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1/175-1573402-9431454?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464187 732&sr=1-1&keywords=bud+hopkins+books

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join