It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump protesters Breach Barriers in NM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2
Good for these guys. Keep at it.

At what, limiting free speech?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That just means you're giving up lol

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: eluryh22

These people are disgusting aren't they?

You should possibly ask elury if he wants to use the word disgusting.

And about people that protested. Protesting is an American thing. Part of our history. Now it is somehow disgusting?

So that is "protesting" now?

Why aren't the police clearing them out? It's been over for a while.

I can see why Trump called out Martinez on the job she is doing.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: coven83

State laws be damned a peaceful protest and free speech is guaranteed in the Constitution.

On the same token Trump has the right to hold a rally anywhere he likes.

He does. But he should not have been surprised in any way by his reception there.

Yeah, those women that wear tight skirts and show cleavage....they TOTALLY should know what they're inviting.

Can we actually blame rapists?

AMIRITE??

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I've heard reports that tens of thousands of Hispanics of varying citizenship status are registering to vote in order to vote against Trump.
What a shallow thing to do! They could sway the election and I don't want that.
Same as African americans coming out in record numbers in order to vote for Obama's third term. Remarkably shallow.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Now it is somehow disgusting?

No, people who excuse rioting and property destruction, assault and the like are disgusting. Protest all you want. Keep it legal, and don't think the vast majority are going to let you blame someone hurting your feelings for your law breaking riots.

Those idiots can't help themselves.

Watch this!

Hey! Wall over here!! come see the Wall!!!!

oops, there goes a car up in flames along with a CVS!

Brilliant ain't they? this is the stuff movie minions are made of.

It'd be funny if they weren't so dangerous to the public and property at large.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I've heard reports that tens of thousands of Hispanics of varying citizenship status are registering to vote in order to vote against Trump.
What a shallow thing to do! They could sway the election and I don't want that.
Same as African americans coming out in record numbers in order to vote for Obama's third term. Remarkably shallow.

No, there are not illegals registering to vote. There will be no 3rd term for Obama. There are not people attempting to do that.

It is those kinds of idiotic posts that make us all look bad.

Simply that it exists here.
edit on 25-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

That's enough for me. I feel confident my OP is solid. Others can have fun blaming 'illegals' that were probably the legal citizens of the city.

And she runs with her tail between her legs...

Brilliant!

edit on 2016/5/25 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Your original word "tale" made sense too

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

That's enough for me. I feel confident my OP is solid. Others can have fun blaming 'illegals' that were probably the legal citizens of the city.

And she runs with her tail between her legs...

Brilliant!

I was tired. I was getting dinner. Then I glanced back to see mousygretchen's post.

I don;t run, nor tell tales, nor do I have a tail. Have fun tonight, guys.

Metallicus, it is after 1am.

edit on 25-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It is those kinds of idiotic posts that make us all look bad.

Really??????? and you think yours gets a Pulitzer, you are a riot.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Lets see... whats more dangerous for society. Pissed off protestors and instigators. Or the possible leader of the nation using out right false lies to describe particular sections of the population. To bad they didnt make him run and hop barriers again how ironic that was.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm starting think that some weird part of Liberal/Progressive Mindset forces them to blame victims and ignore perpetrators.

It's really bizarre. It freaks me out to the point that I cannot be around these types of people more and more.

I'm becoming genuinely creeped out and phobic or defensive. It's like being surrounded by Walking Dead zombies....

"Runnn runnn....ohmygod get off me...they're coming"

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2
Lets see... whats more dangerous for society. Pissed off protestors and instigators. Or the possible leader of the nation using out right false lies to describe particular sections of the population. To bad they didnt make him run and hop barriers again how ironic that was.

Name said 'lies'

Please

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What are they protesting? Illegal immigration? Trump is responsible? Amazing how this does not happen in South Carolina....

+5 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

When you were grabbing a bite to eat, did it occur to you it's quite ridiculous to blame Trump for the protesters turning Albuquerque into a near war zone, throwing bottles, jumping on cars, trashing their own city, etc?

I don't like Catholicism, not really a fan of it. But guess what, when a Catholic priest comes to my area to speak, I stay home. What I don't do is go throw rocks at people outside the church and jump all over cars, then turn around and cry victim.
edit on 25-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey, anyone else see that chick get nailed with pepper spray and then knocked down? She had thigh high boots on.

I challenge anyone here to show me 1 "protester" with an IQ over 70.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the lulz.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Actually, the protester who physically threatened Milo earlier was a college grad and a church minister.

What we're seeing is half this society devolving to emotional tantrums and violent outbursts due to a lack of coping skills and the basic yet essential social ability to converse with opposing viewpoints.

Hence the triggering phenomena.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Did anyone else get a good kekity kek out of them burning Trump merchandise? I suppose it could have been stolen, but I have a suspicion they bought it to burn, fueling the Trump campaign.

Also, a bunch of illegals waving Mexican flags and rioting is surely going to win over the common American citizen. Surely.

DEPORT SNEK!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join