It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump protesters Breach Barriers in NM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Gee, where's Nancy Drew when you need her? Oh wait...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Gee, where's Nancy Drew when you need her? Oh wait...

Somewhere in that OT comment, I guess.

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What illegals?

Are you going to start a riot now and blame it on me?

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MysticPearl

How is it not the fault of the illegals who illegally entered this country and illegally reside here who showed up to a Presidential speech about protecting US citizens and its borders and turned it into fracas about the rights of illegals?

Your whole argument puts illegals over US citizens and suggests Trump, a US Presidential candidate, cater to illegals over us Americans.

You are in the wrong thread. What president's speech are you talking about?

I stumped you!

Easy, peasy.

He's a presidential nominee giving a presidential speech at his rally on his presidential campaign. Sorry you have no argument but semantics.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

hey now, you know that post will be blank soon, so why go there??

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

She really doesn't, and since Trump is clearly going to be the President, you might as well start calling him it now.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1

What illegals?

Are you going to start a riot now and blame it on me?

No, why would I? Are you going to attribute a protest to illegals when nonone knows any were there? Oh wait...you already did.
edit on 24-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Ludicrous. Trump can go speak wherever he wants. Just because the illegals are offended doesn't make Trump culpable for the extra damage they decide to inflict on the country.

You're reaching so hard I'm surprised your arm is still attached. Disgusting.

Doesn't matter. We can reach as far as we want. It's a conspiracy site for introducing alternative theories and ideas. Why do you want to shut that down???? Why can't you allow others to discuss it???? You're just trying to shut down the OP's speech now.

This is exactly the place to discuss this topic. It's what this site was built for. ATS is not here to only support your Pro-Trump views.

If you want to oppose it then show something to show that he didn't pick this location with exactly this idea in mind.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

laffs...

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Spare me your nonsense. Of COURSE there were illegals.

link   
That's enough for me. I feel confident my OP is solid. Others can have fun blaming 'illegals' that were probably the legal citizens of the city.

+8 more 
link   

Ha, you're in the wrong thread.

From your own OP

He holds in a rally with a large Hispanic population and Trump plans to build a wall to keep their family members out and deport their family members that have sought a path to citizenship or are on the way with help from community groups and Trump goes to New Mexico and has a rally?

You're referring to illegals.

There is no law or legislation or sentiment from Trump to kick out citizens. The wall isn't to prevent citizens from going to and fro, it's to protect citizens and the nation at large. You're suggesting the rights of illegals here or "on their way" take precedent.

Anti-American to the core!
edit on 24-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

LMAO. Glad someone called it out. They riot because they are illegal or support illegals.

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Spare me your nonsense. Of COURSE there were illegals.

She knows damn well that she was referring to illegals but like most in her camp she can't or won't admit it.

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra CNN Protesters breach barricades in New mexico and protest in the streets. Pundits wonder why Trump held a rally there. There is very little chance that Trump can turn that state red. The Hispanic population, contrary to Trumps statements do not have a 'great relationship' with him. I am not surprised that people took to the streets to protest. His own statements caused this. He holds in a rally with a large Hispanic population and Trump plans to build a wall to keep their family members out and deport their family members that have sought a path to citizenship or are on the way with help from community groups and Trump goes to New Mexico and has a rally? What did he expect? Some people to change their vote to him? Ridiculous.

I see an awful lot of dishonesty in your statements. It's easy enough to see you don't like Trump, but lying and misrepresenting his words, meanings and policies isn't necessary here. And he has a whole lot of Hispanic votes. They know that Obama's devious policies of open borders are only hurting their interests when Obama is obviously trying to get the illegal immigrant vote by doing these things.
Legal immigrants are fighting against these politically motivated policies, because the illegals end up only hurting them in many ways.
Read the info at this link and see what I mean. For Obama to be low enough to do these sick things hurts everyone in the worst possible way, including legal and illegal immigrants, and he is doing it for the possible votes and actually doesn't give a flying ef for these people's well being.
some real truth of what Obama is doing

edit on 25-5-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yet another person celebrating others losing their rights, and blaming it on someone else.

+7 more 
link   

That's enough for me. I feel confident my OP is solid. Others can have fun blaming 'illegals' that were probably the legal citizens of the city.

Lol nice try but there was nothing solid about this, just admit that this is a failed troll op.

link   
Good for these guys. Keep at it.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yes, he expected it and planned it out.That is almost like causing it. Akin to yelling 'fire' in a crowded theater.

You can look at it like that
Or you can see it as he is demonstrating a problem. Same with Milo earlier who was shut down, threatened, and poked simply for showing up and trying to hold a invited speech in a private auditorium about conservatism at a university campus.

The left has lost his mind, and the right has become zen. what the hell is going on lately.

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Qué quieres decir?

You started the thread on the rights of.....illegals and Trump inciting a response from....illegals by holding a rally and therefor it was his fault the....illegals reacted because not respecting the.....illegals is akin to "yelling fire in a crowded theater".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join